Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Defenders of Equestria (RP)

Scare Effect

@Pr0m4NV14 @Jedishy @Will Guide @Emperor Blu Traincrown

@Heart Star 

Ooc:Defenders ooc

Mystic Moon sat at her desk writing something down, she looked up at the empty room and wondered when her trainees were gonna arrive. 

Brave awoke with a big yawn, before closing her eyes and went back to sleep.

Edited by Scare Effect

@Scare Effect  @Jedishy 

@Will Guide @Emperor Blu Traincrown @Heart Star

Mike Mcguffin walked down the street of the large city of Canterlot. The young boy of the Stone race was short for his type, and many mistook him for one of the Sky race. Slung across Mike's back was a brilliant blue and gold scabbard that contained his family's heirloom, which was a shortsword that his ancestor used. In his hands was a sheet of paper with an address.  He was looking for a sort of academy that he got enrolled in. 

"I think this academy might be right around... Here!" Mike exclaimed with a slight surprise at the impressive looking building that stood in front of him. He noted a few other people were entering the door. He decided to follow the two, but he took his time to admire the architecture...

• Brohoof 1

Winter Bolt slowly stood from his morning meditations. He grabbed his bag and cane as he headed out the door. With a slight speedy build typical of the sky race Winter sped towards the academy for his first day of training. He was not one to be late but a centered mind was necessary if he was going be dealing with groups of people at the academy. He hated dealing with others and never felt comfortable when in a crowd. But it was his last chance to make his Manehattenite parents happy. 

He skidded around a corner and to the door marked on his attendance paperwork. Taking a moment to fix his messed up snow colored hair he took a breath and centered himself again. Knocking he waited to be asked to enter. 

• Brohoof 1

Heart Star was doing her normal routine. She had forgotten that Mystic Moon was supposed to train her and decided to just live her life the way she always had, being on her phone and listening to her Awesome Mix.

(edited)

@Heart Star @Pr0m4NV14

Dawn awoke suddenly as she remembered what today was. She got dressed and grabbed her massive blade before leaving her room and saw Heart Star on her phone listening to her music. "Hey we gotta go to the academy," she tells her roommate before grabbing her habd and dragging toward the academy. On the way they ran into a boy who seemed lost by his gear it was apparent he was looking for the academy and so she stopped and said. "The academy is up there," she said pointing at a large building on top of the hill.

@Emperor Blu Traincrown @Will Guide @Jedishy

Moon walked past the two boys to let in the third one knocking. "You three are early," she said before returning to her desk. "Might as well for u three to get to know each other while we wait for ur classmates to arrive."

Edited by Scare Effect

"Huh? What the peck?!?! Hey! Put me back! Ow! That hurts! Stop it! AHHHH!" Heart was so confused. She didn't hear Dawn say what she was saying before she started dragging her. All she had heard was Mr Blue Sky.

• Brohoof 1

@Scare Effect @Will Guide @Jedishy

Moon's comment about Blu's punctuality made him smile with pride. "Being on time is one of the professional man's requirements Ma'am!"

@Jedishy

Will Guide being Blu's roommate and boyfriend, it wasn't that necessary to get to know him again. However he leaned a hand to Winter for a friendly handshake. 

"Hello there, I'm Blu Traincrown. Nice to meet you!" He would greet, with a bright smile.

Edited by Emperor Blu Traincrown
  • Brohoof 1

@Scare Effect @Emperor Blu Traincrown @Heart Star @Jedishy @Will Guide

Mike was done admiring the work that the builders did on the academy and pushed the door open. The hinges didn’t creak, and he found himself in a hallway. One door near the middle of the hall was open and voices could be heard in the room. Mike walked over and slid through the slightly open door and was met with several people greeting each other, with an important looking lady at a fancy desk. 

“Hey, uh... Ma’am. I’m here. “ said mike, directing his attention at the woman sitting at the desk. He looked out of place with everyone else in the room with his oversized dusty jacket, purple scarf, and the set of panpipes hanging from his satchel. Mike held out the sheet of paper he was holding.

“I believe you want this back, right ma’am?”

• Brohoof 1

Winter shook Blus hand with a smile. He was already unsure of this crowd but at least people were trying to be friendly. 

" Im Winter Bolt. Nice to meet you. " 

Looking around Winter got a visual on the rest of the class nd wondered what this training would be for. He had very little information to go on as his parents had signed him up. He was always a loner and his clumsy nature when he got excitable always lead to trouble and embarrassment for them. So he agreed to their request to go here simply to avoid an argument. He really wished to be drilling with his cane at the moment. Quiet study or training was always better than a crowd. Especially when you tended to make a mess of things. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Emperor Blu Traincrown @Jedishy @Pr0m4NV14 @Will Guide

Mystic looked at Mike who was trying to hand her his letter. "No I don't need that paper keep it for now," she said before getting back up and began writing something on the chalkboard. It said Combat testing today, once done she looked at the clock, she was growing impatient. So she turned to the boys. "I'll be right back," she said before disappearing with a sound of shattering glass.

@Heart Star

Dawn and Heart stood there silent before the sound of glass breaking startled them and someone grabbed them both and the next thing they knew they were in a classroom.

"Good now that everyone is here we can start," Mystic said.

Edited by Scare Effect

@Will Guide

"I see, so you wanna be more responsible? I'm touched by the sacrifice you make to improve yourself Sugar." Blu replied with a smile as he gently held Will's head between his hands before leaning in to give him a good kiss. "Shapeshifting huh? Well I can't wait to see that. See that Scepter?" he asked as he brought his Scepter out, "This Scepter houses my mind controlling abilities. Pretty cool isn't it?"

@Jedishy @Pr0m4NV14 @Scare Effect

"So Winter Bolt, I'd be glad to get to know you better, if you don't mind of course. What would be your ability for starters?" Blu would ask as he saw a potential friend in Winter, out of a teammate. He turned his head in Mystic's direction for a second or two, "Alright, we shall wait for you here then, Ma'am" before returning to Winter.

• Brohoof 1

Winter Bolt turned as he heard the sound of shattering glass his bag falling to the floor as his hand closed over the rounded head of his cane. Seeing it was simply their instructor he relaxed and set his bag on a nearby desk. Leaning against the desk he shrugged off the brief moment of concern he felt at the sound of breaking glass. Turning back towards Blu he refocused his attention. 

" Well, I can generate ice or other cryogenically based constructs. Or to put it more simply I am able to manipulate the heat and moisture in the air to create ice, snow or cold. Like this. " 

Breathing in and with the briefest of focus, he generated a small ice formation of a snowflake in his hand. Frost covered his hand and the air around it was chilly as if a sudden winters breeze whipped across only his open palm. The snowflake melted as swiftly as he created it and he dried his hand on his pant leg. 

On 8/28/2018 at 1:16 AM, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

@Will Guide

"I see, so you wanna be more responsible? I'm touched by the sacrifice you make to improve yourself Sugar." Blu replied with a smile as he gently held Will's head between his hands before leaning in to give him a good kiss. "Shapeshifting huh? Well I can't wait to see that. See that Scepter?" he asked as he brought his Scepter out, "This Scepter houses my mind controlling abilities. Pretty cool isn't it?"

Will blushed at his boyfriend's kiss. "Blu. Why would you need a mind controlling scepter? Your looks alone could make anyone love you. Here, let's see what happens when you see yourself." Will joked as he briefly transformed to look like Blu for a few moments and awaited for his boyfriend's reaction.

@Scare Effect @Jedishy @Emperor Blu Traincrown @Will Guide

Mike kept to the back of the room and surveyed the group, who were all around the same age as him, except for the lady at the desk, who looked to be the teacher. He raised his hand.

"Sorry Miss, but what exactly are we starting?"  He said, with his hand hovering by his back, where his weapon was sheathed. The chalkboard at the front of the said 'COMBAT TESTING', but nothing seemed to be in the room to test combat on.

Edited by Pr0m4NV14
I just finished writing a fanfiction and now I'm all burnt out.
  • Brohoof 1

@Pr0m4NV14 @Jedishy @Emperor Blu Traincrown @Will Guide

Dawn's eyes were wide in shock as she found herself in a classroom. "What's going on here? Where am I?"

"You're in class," Mystic Moon answered before turning to the other students. "Ok u four take your seats," she stopped and looked at heart star. "Seems I grabbed the wrong member, your class is down the hall."

She stood there in front of the class as they took their seats. "as some of you know I am Mystic Moon your mentor into becoming defenders of Equestria. Today I will be testing your combat skills and how well u handle the pressure of combat. So any questions before we go to the arena."

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2018 at 1:17 AM, Scare Effect said:

@Pr0m4NV14 @Jedishy @Emperor Blu Traincrown @Will Guide

Dawn's eyes were wide in shock as she found herself in a classroom. "What's going on here? Where am I?"

"You're in class," Mystic Moon answered before turning to the other students. "Ok u four take your seats," she stopped and looked at heart star. "Seems I grabbed the wrong member, your class is down the hall."

She stood there in front of the class as they took their seats. "as some of you know I am Mystic Moon your mentor into becoming defenders of Equestria. Today I will be testing your combat skills and how well u handle the pressure of combat. So any questions before we go to the arena."

Will had a question for Mystic. "Will there be an opportunity for me and my boyfriend, Blu to team up in combat training?" He asked as he shared a romantic look with Blu.

• Brohoof 1

On 9/7/2018 at 8:17 AM, Scare Effect said:

Blu had indeed a question. "Well I have a question to ask, Madam. What will the training be like? I mean, what should we exactly expect?"

On 9/22/2018 at 3:26 PM, Willusion said:

Will had a question for Mystic. "Will there be an opportunity for me and my boyfriend, Blu to team up in combat training?" He asked as he shared a romantic look with Blu.

And this Blu would chuckle in a small blush, before returning the romantic look to Will, who clearly could see love in the noble's red eyes.

• 3 weeks later...

WintBolt watched the student arrive and wondered how many of the new ponies here he might be able to get along with. He sighed and shook his head at the request for questions. He was ready to get this first test over with. Social situations where not his thing and the sooner he could listen to lectures and study in peace the better. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Happy Yoshi @Emperor Blu Traincrown @Jedishy @Pr0m4NV14

"Ok to answer your questions in one sentence," The Teacher said sitting on her desk. "No this is to test your singular skills in combat so not teams today and your test will be explained at the arena."

The sound of Glasstu breaking returned the students finding themselves in a large arena like stadium.

"But since we're here I'll tell you," the teacher said smiling. "your first task is to get to the other side of the arena, while avoiding me and two defenders."

"That doesn't sound too bad?" Dawn commented confidently.

"Well it doesnt but you will be trying to avoid no ordinary Defenders," Moon said as two women appeared. one of them had a large happy grin on her face with wild pink hair she wore a pink tshirt and blue jeans. the other was a beautiful pale woman with long purple hair that seemed to be perfectly brushed she wore a dress made of somekind of white gemstones. "These two probably dont need any introductions, but I would like you to meet two of the six Knights of Harmony Pinkie Pie and Rarity."

"Is it too late to change what I said?" Dawn said now not very confident.

WinterBolt stood and made his way towards the door. Combat was one thing he understood well. He decided to get moving to see who might follow and if he was stopped for further instruction. At least the arena would stop any chatter and let him fill a role he was comfortable with 

On 10/18/2018 at 4:27 AM, Scare Effect said:

@Happy Yoshi @Emperor Blu Traincrown @Jedishy @Pr0m4NV14

"Ok to answer your questions in one sentence," The Teacher said sitting on her desk. "No this is to test your singular skills in combat so not teams today and your test will be explained at the arena."

The sound of Glasstu breaking returned the students finding themselves in a large arena like stadium.

"But since we're here I'll tell you," the teacher said smiling. "your first task is to get to the other side of the arena, while avoiding me and two defenders."

"That doesn't sound too bad?" Dawn commented confidently.

"Well it doesnt but you will be trying to avoid no ordinary Defenders," Moon said as two women appeared. one of them had a large happy grin on her face with wild pink hair she wore a pink tshirt and blue jeans. the other was a beautiful pale woman with long purple hair that seemed to be perfectly brushed she wore a dress made of somekind of white gemstones. "These two probably dont need any introductions, but I would like you to meet two of the six Knights of Harmony Pinkie Pie and Rarity."

"Is it too late to change what I said?" Dawn said now not very confident.

Blu nodded and waited for the group to head towards the arena. He never went to this place, so it would be a wiser choice for him to be led there rather than getting lost while trying to find his way by himself.