Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Defenders of Equestria (RP)

Scare Effect

@Jedishy @Emperor Blu Traincrown @Pr0m4NV14 @Happy Yoshi

(OOC:sorry I guess I should make what you guys do next more obvious)

"Ok to start this Test all five of you will make your way to the entrance over there," Dawn said pointing to a staircase. "Now there are some rules you need to know, well two precisely one no attacking your fellow students, the second the last one through the gate gets extra homework for a month. now go get ready your test starts in ten minutes."  and with that the three mentors disappeared into the arena.

"well seems we could work together since it isn't a rule," Dawn told the group leaning back. "but if you want to try it solo thats your call," she added with a yawn.

3 hours ago, Scare Effect said:

@Jedishy @Emperor Blu Traincrown @Pr0m4NV14 @Happy Yoshi

(OOC:sorry I guess I should make what you guys do next more obvious)

"Ok to start this Test all five of you will make your way to the entrance over there," Dawn said pointing to a staircase. "Now there are some rules you need to know, well two precisely one no attacking your fellow students, the second the last one through the gate gets extra homework for a month. now go get ready your test starts in ten minutes."  and with that the three mentors disappeared into the arena.

"well seems we could work together since it isn't a rule," Dawn told the group leaning back. "but if you want to try it solo thats your call," she added with a yawn.

@Happy Yoshi

"Well then, I shall team up with the most magnificent cutie of all~" Blu announced as he gave his beloved boyfriend Will Guide a romantical glance. "I shall be your knight and protect you as much as I can." The Noble added as he stepped towards Will, grabbed him just like if he was going to start a waltz with him. Instead of dancing, -and saving that for after the training- Blu lovingly kissed Will's forehead before letting go of him and preparing himself for the training by pulling his Scepter out.

• Brohoof 1

At the sight of a fellow classmate "preparing for a test" with public affection Winter let out a nicker of dismay. If they were ever to have to count on each other in battle he hoped they might be more serious. He sped past towards the training grounds. He was not going to have extra homework that was for sure and combat was one of the few things he was skilled with. He slowly started to clear his mind as he moved into the arena. 

" Well lets see how this turns out " 

He mutters to no one in particular. His cane is gripped in a fencers hold and his looks around ready for anything at any moment. 

• Brohoof 1

On 10/25/2018 at 11:47 PM, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

@Happy Yoshi

"Well then, I shall team up with the most magnificent cutie of all~" Blu announced as he gave his beloved boyfriend Will Guide a romantical glance. "I shall be your knight and protect you as much as I can." The Noble added as he stepped towards Will, grabbed him just like if he was going to start a waltz with him. Instead of dancing, -and saving that for after the training- Blu lovingly kissed Will's forehead before letting go of him and preparing himself for the training by pulling his Scepter out.

Will blushed when Blu kissed him. "Uh, thank you, My Blu-blu." He kissed back for a bit before he spoke in a way that anyone who cared to listen would hear him.

"I came to this training program to improve myself as a shapeshifter. Ever since I was a boy, I've been shy and always read stories and fairy tales about brave heroes facing down their foes. I guess that's why I became a shapeshifter; so I can be like the heroes in my stories. Blu here is indeed like my Knight in Shining Armor, and I want to also be his Guardian as well. Why, I'd follow him to the ends of the world."

• Brohoof 2