Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When was the last time you .....?

Reecejackox

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

Last time you had a dessert from a dessert place?

In August when me and my mom went up to Duluth we went to this ice cream shop and I got a super massive chocolate ice cream that was so large that I actually couldn't finish it, but it was really good regardless :D

Last time you had a pizza? 

Edited by King of Canterlot
  • Brohoof 1

At least 3-4 years ago during the summer. I’m probably off on the years, but anyways, my favorite type of water slide is the one that circles you around for a while. It always managed to make me go backwards, which always made it more fun.

Last time you had a popsicle?

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

At least 3-4 years ago during the summer. I’m probably off on the years, but anyways, my favorite type of water slide is the one that circles you around for a while. It always managed to make me go backwards, which always made it more fun.

Last time you had a popsicle?

A few weeks ago when an ice cream truck came by the place where I was sign spinning

Last time you were at any of the Disney Parks?

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

I've never been to any of the Disney Parks :wau: So..... never I guess :muffins:

Last time you went for a bike ride? 

Before 2011. After I got my driver's license that year, I never rode a bike again

Last time you went hiking?

10 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Last time you went hiking?

When me and my mother went up to this state park on the North Shore we did some walking around the trails around the waterfall and river, but it wasn't really "hiking"- though it's probably the closest thing I've done to hiking in the last long while :adorkable:

Last time you went over to a friends house? 

3 hours ago, Tao said:

Last time you took time to eat a food you liked?

Last week I some free brownies that I brought home from my work's breakroom, they were very good but could've used some more frosting in my opinion :pinkie:

Last time you watched an episode of your favorite show?  

The last time I can remember was about five years ago when I went skating for a cousin’s birthday party. We did laser tag, too, but I’m always bad at that game cause the heavy vests slow me down.

Last time you went to a pizza-and-game place?

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Kamii said:

Last time you ran a race?

Hmmm....... not sure, it's been a very very long time since I've done something like that, especially since gym was only a required class for my first two years of High School and not my last two and also now I've been out of High School for a couple years too so probably..... High School Sophomore year I would say? :wacko:

Last time you went to beach? B) 

Edited by King of Canterlot

Summer last year if I'm correct. I rarely go to the beach, much less with a pandemic around making beach rules complicated to understand.

Last time you went to a health facility (hospital, healthcare center, clinic, etc.)?

• Brohoof 1