Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Life in Canterlot Castle OOC

Lucid_Nightlight

(edited)

@Emperor Blu Traincrown

This is a bit embarrassing, but I made a bit of a whoopsie.

The plan was to fight for the revolution, but then I remembered that would defeat the purpose of the roleplay since it's a slice of life type of thing.

The general guy asking to be sent out instead was done to correct the tiny little mistake. Sorry about that. :adorkable:

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This RP idea interests me. I would be willing to play my OC Iris Flower as a servant pony. If I don't make the cut I'm totally fine with that. 

Here is the character data of her: 

52 minutes ago, Iris Flower said:

This RP idea interests me. I would be willing to play my OC Iris Flower as a servant pony. If I don't make the cut I'm totally fine with that. 

Here is the character data of her: 

Took a quick look and everything checks out! Feel free to jump on in! :)

2 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

wasn't it a hind leg?

I just looked at the fight and it simply just said the leg broke. Though if you'd rather it be the hind leg that broke, I'm cool with that.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

I just looked at the fight and it simply just said the leg broke. Though if you'd rather it be the hind leg that broke, I'm cool with that.

I checked and you're right, sorry about that. I don't really care what leg is broken, I just for some reason remembered it was a hind leg (in which case I would have cared for sake of continuity), I probably mixed it up with some other RP or something :mlp_please:

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
grammar
  • Brohoof 1

@Iris Flower

I've come up with an idea that could really help give your character a nice fit into the story while also allowing you to do this at your own pace.

What we could do, is separate your character Iris from the whole Somnus and Ruby thing, and then have her interact with a more relatable character, which combining his story and personality with your character's story and personality could make for a really fun and interactive story. Doing this could give us more to work with. Think you'd be up for that? :)

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

@Iris Flower

I've come up with an idea that could really help give your character a nice fit into the story while also allowing you to do this at your own pace.

What we could do, is separate your character Iris from the whole Somnus and Ruby thing, and then have her interact with a more relatable character, which combining his story and personality with your character's story and personality could make for a really fun and interactive story. Doing this could give us more to work with. Think you'd be up for that? :)

You're the boss! 

4 minutes ago, Iris Flower said:

You're the boss! 

Alright, I'll just have someone randomly show up and teleport Iris to another part of the castle and things can begin from there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Catpone Cerberus Just making sure you know of this to avoid confusion. Wouldn't want you to think Iris is still in a treasury, making Ruby talk to a wall now would we? :laugh:

So basically, it's just Somnus and Ruby in the treasury now. Well... Arrow and Rose are technically still in that area, but y'know. :twi:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Lucid_Nightlight
I hope you don't mind that Catpony Cerberus makes and appearance? (if you do, I'll just make him disappear in the next post)

I'll add a bit about him for reference:

Spoiler

54dnwem.thumb.png.d429b041da47ac7ffed8e232a65c446f.png (by Usager)

Catpony_OC_by_Cerberus.png.0ec510e52f952f3f290b4269a5df73fe.png

Things you need to know.

Talks to cats, likes cats, is cat(pony).
Knows things he shouldn't be able to.
Will appear and disappear now and then without any explanation.
Comic-relief/dose of sillyness

Edited by Catpone Cerberus

17 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

@Lucid_Nightlight
I hope you don't mind that Catpony Cerberus makes and appearance? (if you do, I'll just make him disappear in the next post)

I'll add a bit about him for reference:

Hide contents

54dnwem.thumb.png.d429b041da47ac7ffed8e232a65c446f.png (by Usager)

Catpony_OC_by_Cerberus.png.0ec510e52f952f3f290b4269a5df73fe.png

Things you need to know.

Talks to cats, likes cats, is cat(pony).
Knows things he shouldn't be able to.
Will appear and disappear now and then without any explanation.
Comic-relief/dose of sillyness

Sounds good to me! :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

@Catpone Cerberus @Emperor Blu Traincrown

How would you guys feel about expanding the roleplay to more than just slice of life and giving an option for adventures and stuff like that?

I have no problem with that, in fact, the loop that Ruby and Somnus are in is getting old. and I actually have something I was planning to do that could work as a reason for them to decide to leave the castle for reason or a another. 

3 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

I have no problem with that, in fact, the loop that Ruby and Somnus are in is getting old. and I actually have something I was planning to do that could work as a reason for them to decide to leave the castle for reason or a another. 

That's what I was noticing also. What's your idea?