Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Life in Canterlot Castle OOC

Lucid_Nightlight

2 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

And @Lucid_Nightlight I'm sorry for disappearing, I was busy and still am today morning to roleplay. Anyway I've seen the RP has moved on from the amusement part to a dragon fight. So, how about we time skip to being back on duty in the Castle to catch up with @Catpone Cerberus? :grin:

Well I guess that's alright to do this. Though I'm not the owner of this RP, so @Lucid_Nightlight has the final say in this. I advise you to wait for his approval before doing anything here.

Alright, Thanks!:-P

5 hours ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

And @Lucid_Nightlight I'm sorry for disappearing, I was busy and still am today morning to roleplay. Anyway I've seen the RP has moved on from the amusement part to a dragon fight. So, how about we time skip to being back on duty in the Castle to catch up with @Catpone Cerberus? :grin:

Ok, we'll time skip to after the fight happens.

5 hours ago, Matraxial Artemi said:

You know funny stuff like a pony got his head stuck in a beaker just like that

Yep, that's allowed.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

What did I miss?

This is what you missed: an apology.

2 hours ago, Will Guide said:

@Lucid_Nightlight @Catpone Cerberus

@Emperor Blu Traincrown

Just a quick apology for not responding in last 3 or 4 real life days, but I shall make a move for what Will and Blu do after dinner to bed time before catching up to the next day, OK guys?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

@Lucid_Nightlight

It seems that the last report is so badly written and unprofessional-looking that it's going to make Rose laugh :P

Bet she won't laugh when she has to give Ruby two medals. @Catpone Cerberushow do you think Ruby will react when she finds out about this?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Matraxial Artemi said:

Butler Serve was annoyed by everypony's ignorance but he hold his irritation to keep himself calm, he knocks again three times at the door but with slight force on his knocking just to make his knocks louder to make sure everypony hears it

You still need permission before stepping into a roleplay, but I can see that you are looking for a place, so, what I could do is let you into the roleplay with Arrow and Rose if@Emperor Blu Traincrown is okay with it. :)

• Brohoof 1

@Matraxial Artemi
Why did you quote me? Ruby and Somnus are in treasury, not in Rose's office. 

Also

Just now, Matraxial Artemi said:

Butler Serve is still on Rose's door and is it wrong to make a move when you all having a converstation?

9 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

You still need permission before stepping into a roleplay, but I can see that you are looking for a place, so, what I could do is let you into the roleplay with Arrow and Rose if@Emperor Blu Traincrown is okay with it. :)

@Emperor Blu Traincrown @Lucid_Nightlight
In my opinion the situation with Matraxial should be discussed now, it's not good for anyone that someone just posts and gets ignored, and honestly it's getting hard to ignore like I have done to this point since I'm not the GM/DM/OP of this RP.

To leave my opinion on who he should interact with, I don't see him interacting with Ruby to be that pleasant to RP for him because she would have no interest towards unfamiliar poniy, and would probably be pretty nasty towards them for interrupting her and Somnus, since she is in rather confused state at the moment.