Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Life in Canterlot Castle OOC

Lucid_Nightlight

32 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

@Matraxial Artemi
Why did you quote me? Ruby and Somnus are in treasury, not in Rose's office. 

Also

@Emperor Blu Traincrown @Lucid_Nightlight
In my opinion the situation with Matraxial should be discussed now, it's not good for anyone that someone just posts and gets ignored, and honestly it's getting hard to ignore like I have done to this point since I'm not the GM/DM/OP of this RP.

To leave my opinion on who he should interact with, I don't see him interacting with Ruby to be that pleasant to RP for him because she would have no interest towards unfamiliar poniy, and would probably be pretty nasty towards them for interrupting her and Somnus, since she is in rather confused state at the moment.  

What do you mean at a confused state when he meets with a unfamiliar pony?

3 minutes ago, Matraxial Artemi said:

What do you mean at a confused state when he meets with a unfamiliar pony?

Confused state in general. She's creature who has lived 100 years or more without emotion experiencing her first emotions, so she is more or less confused. And the part about unfamiliar ponies, she doesn't like ponies, not caring at all about those she don't know, and now that she has confusion in her head, she is easier to annoy, thus if pony she don't care about would interrupt what she considers as pretty important interaction to solve the weakness that is confusion, she won't hold back on her hostility.   

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Confused state in general. She's creature who has lived 100 years or more without emotion experiencing her first emotions, so she is more or less confused. And the part about unfamiliar ponies, she doesn't like ponies, not caring at all about those she don't know, and now that she has confusion in her head, she is easier to annoy, thus if pony she don't care about would interrupt what she considers as pretty important interaction to solve the weakness that is confusion, she won't hold back on her hostility.   

It's okay for my OC to handle Ruby's hostility, Butler Serve handles almost any kind of hostilities 
P.S. what level of hostility of Ruby? @Catpone Cerberus

Edited by Matraxial Artemi

Just now, Matraxial Artemi said:

It's okay for my OC to handle Ruby's hostility, Butler Serve handles almost any kind of hostilities 

Sure, but is it really fun to RP if the other character clearly doesn't want your character to be there? That what I was trying to say, sure an OC can handle everything, but from player's perspective it's not necessarily fun to be hated by a character.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Sure, but is it really fun to RP if the other character clearly doesn't want your character to be there? That what I was trying to say, sure an OC can handle everything, but from player's perspective it's not necessarily fun to be hated by a character.

Well, I got hated by other users OCs from other types of RPs when I wasn't a brony

And yet and I can the hatred of Ruby towards to Butler Serve, Trust me! :mlp_smug:

1 hour ago, Matraxial Artemi said:

@Catpone Cerberus

1 hour ago, Matraxial Artemi said:

Well, I got hated by other users OCs from other types of RPs when I wasn't a brony

And yet and I can the hatred of Ruby towards to Butler Serve, Trust me! :mlp_smug:

Oh, and there's also the fact that they're in the treasury, which means that if Butler was to go there, he would be trespassing, thus asked to leave before literally getting thrown out. 

• Brohoof 1

46 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Oh, and there's also the fact that they're in the treasury, which means that if Butler was to go there, he would be trespassing, thus asked to leave before literally getting thrown out. 

Not really. In this RP, Butler would most likely be Rose's Vice Captain of the Royal Guards, if @Lucid_Nightlight and you guys are okay with it. :) 

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Not really. In this RP, Butler would most likely be Rose's Vice Captain of the Royal Guards, if @Lucid_Nightlight and you guys are okay with it. :) 

Don't forget to respond to Will's confession.

• Brohoof 1

39 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Well, even in that case he would need a valid reason to do so, and Ruby also will need to be told about him before he can come in without problems. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

I think it's better to leave Blu and Will some privacy :grin:

Besides, Rose isn't a General in this RP. She's the Captain of the Royal Guards after Shining Armor went to the Crystal Empire ^^

Alright, Thank you! ^^

5 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

I think it's better to leave Blu and Will some privacy :grin:

Besides, Rose isn't a General in this RP. She's the Captain of the Royal Guards after Shining Armor went to the Crystal Empire ^^

I agree 

• Brohoof 1