Lucid_Nightlight

Searching Life in Canterlot Castle OOC

Recommended Posts

(edited)

@Happy Yoshi

Since I assume Will is part of the castle staff, we probably should decide if he knows about Ruby being a dragon and vice versa. 

Edited by Catpone Cerberus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
4 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

@Happy Yoshi

Since I assume Will is part of the castle staff, we probably should decide if he knows about Ruby being a dragon and vice versa. 

Normally, Will Guide lives at Twilight's Castle and is a temporary hire, but since he was hired to be on Canterlot staff, perhaps he was told about Ruby being a dragon guarding the treasury and not much else?

As for Changeling Will who shares Unicorn Will's body, well, the Royal Sisters know about his existence and shyness, so they might simply told the rest of the castle to go easy on Will and let explain things.

What do you think?

Edited by Happy Yoshi
About Changeling Will
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Happy Yoshi said:

Normally, Will Guide lives at Twilight's Castle and is a temporary hire, but since he was hired to be on Canterlot staff, perhaps he was told about Ruby being a dragon guarding the treasury and not much else?

As for Changeling Will who shares Unicorn Will's body, well, the Royal Sisters know about his existence and shyness, so they might simply told the rest of the castle to go easy on Will and let explain things.

What do you think?

 

works with me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

@Lucid_Nightlight

You said in your last move no one likes a player. Correct me if I'm wrong, but It sounds like you're calling my character out for "being a player" and that's not necessarily a bad thing, right. Especially since I'm only going to hit on Emperor Blu.

Your response? I don't know any of your OCs nor @Catpone Cerberus's OCs in-character personally and I don't want to get off on the wrong foot.

Edited by Happy Yoshi
Mention Catpone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lucid_Nightlight

I want to make it clear that Will was NOT trying to hit on Ruby. Will was silently telling Ruby that there's no need to complain about having to show respect, since Will's the one giving all the respect motions to Emperor Blu on behalf of the staff. Am I clear?

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

@Happy Yoshi

The case with your character is different than Arrow's.

Arrow just hits on the first pony he sees.

No one called out your character.

I was referring to Arrow.

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

@Happy Yoshi

The case with your character is different than Arrow's.

Arrow just hits on the first pony he sees.

No one called out your character.

I was referring to Arrow.

Okay then. Well I gotta go. Will play later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Happy Yoshi said:

Your response? I don't know any of your OCs nor @Catpone Cerberus's OCs in-character personally and I don't want to get off on the wrong foot.

My character in its simplest: jerk of an dragon, she doesn't really like anyone, actually, this sums it up pretty well 

On 10/16/2018 at 11:55 PM, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I'm not here because I want to protect you ponies, and I'm definitely not here because I want to serve the princesses." "i'm only here, because it benefits me, and the benefits are worth the losses."

 

 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lucid_Nightlight

About   @Emperor Blu Traincrown 's last move on wanting me to give a tour of the Castle and Canterlot City. I wouldn't know all the rooms in the castle, except for the few rooms shown in the show. But can I still show Blu around the castle and maybe some places around Canterlot city, like the Restaurant Row, Rarity's Boutique, and so on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lucid_Nightlight
Just making sure, but is Ruby's misunderstanding real misunderstanding or is she onto something? in other word, is Somnus developing a liking toward Ruby or is he just messing up with wording? I'm okay either way but just want to make sure :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

@Lucid_Nightlight
Just making sure, but is Ruby's misunderstanding real misunderstanding or is she onto something? in other word, is Somnus developing a liking toward Ruby or is he just messing up with wording? I'm okay either way but just want to make sure :P 

Somnus is a mystery sometimes, but yea, there might be something developing

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

@Lucid_Nightlight @Catpone Cerberus @Emperor Blu Traincrown

Boy, have I made fall hard in love with Emperor Blu, didn't I? I know it's sappy and not the best thing to do in real life to believe in Love at First Sight. But I don't care. Blu (The player) and I have done this before and I love playing as Character Blu's potential lover.

(Sorry I put my OOC in the wrong page)

Edited by Happy Yoshi
Sorry Wrong Page
  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

@Emperor Blu Traincrown

So does he know about Ruby or not? Because if Celestia haven't told about Ruby, he would have no way of telling that she's a dragon, and if she has told about her, he would be aware that she's not as peaceful as everyone else. 

Edited by Catpone Cerberus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Well, not necessary a backstory, just a part of it, but still, yes:P 

So far we have a dragon, a fight, a kitten, Somnus making a fool of himself, another fight, and soon part of a backstory.

Oh, and we also have a hamster

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Oh, and we also have a hamster

Can't forget the hamster :D 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

@Lucid_Nightlight @Catpone Cerberus @Happy Yoshi

I'm thinking about adding another character of mine: Rose Spear

881034752_GeneralRoseSpear(side)2.thumb.png.1172990f866e6dcca726b81c36f14448.png

She's originally a 3-star graded General in the Trains Empire but could be here as either visitor or the new Captain of the Royal Guards, since Shining went to the Crystal Empire.

What do you guys think?

Edited by Emperor Blu Traincrown
  • Pondering 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

@Lucid_Nightlight @Catpone Cerberus @Happy Yoshi

I'm thinking about adding another character of mine: Rose Spear

881034752_GeneralRoseSpear(side)2.thumb.png.1172990f866e6dcca726b81c36f14448.png

She's originally a 3-star graded General in the Trains Empire but could be here as either visitor or the new Captain of the Royal Guards, since Shining went to the Crystal Empire.

What do you guys think?

I have nothing against it, but ultimately @Lucid_Nightlight is the one who decides it. 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

@Lucid_Nightlight @Catpone Cerberus @Happy Yoshi

I'm thinking about adding another character of mine: Rose Spear

881034752_GeneralRoseSpear(side)2.thumb.png.1172990f866e6dcca726b81c36f14448.png

She's originally a 3-star graded General in the Trains Empire but could be here as either visitor or the new Captain of the Royal Guards, since Shining went to the Crystal Empire.

What do you guys think?

I like it!

  • Yay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

I like it!

So, is Rose the Captain of Canterlot's Royal Guards then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

So, is Rose the Captain of Canterlot's Royal Guards then?

If you want

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.