Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Life in Canterlot Castle OOC

Lucid_Nightlight

26 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

True. Also, are there any other rules Captain Rose should allow? That would prevent her from being reminded which rules are to allow or not. She's the leader after all :)

Pets are allowed on duty, but bigger pets must be properly trained.

If you're going to hit on the other guards, do that off duty. (Arrow has been breaking that rule, someone might need to tell him to stop that)

53 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Pets are allowed on duty, but bigger pets must be properly trained.

If you're going to hit on the other guards, do that off duty. (Arrow has been breaking that rule, someone might need to tell him to stop that)

Got it :) 

And hey, would be funny if Arrow hit on his Captain, wouldn't it? :mlp_smug:

It's a suggestion though ;) 

I'm not following (understanding) what every other character is doing nor their motives. I'm Just following what Will and Blu will do. I hope the rest of you guys don't mind that, ok?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

@Lucid_Nightlight

You made a great move so far! :D 

I was thinking, would you rather have Rose enter the room or stay outside with Arrow? :grin:

Maybe she could even question the caught thief herself? :ooh:

Oh, I'd love to see her question the thief. Let's see how she can handle how stupid this thief is.

Just now, Happy Yoshi said:

@Emperor Blu Traincrown

How fast or slow would you like the process of Blu falling in love with Will to go as well as how long do you want the Changeling side of Will to be secret?

Well I'm planning to have Blu's love for Will grow bigger each time Will looks at Blu in the eyes. Blu somewhat would like Will's eyes, and his crush on the Unicorn/Changeling could start from there. Thoughts?

10 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Well I'm planning to have Blu's love for Will grow bigger each time Will looks at Blu in the eyes. Blu somewhat would like Will's eyes, and his crush on the Unicorn/Changeling could start from there. Thoughts?

Okay. 

@Emperor Blu Traincrown

I plan to show Blu the Boutique and the Tasty Treat restaurant that serves Middle-Eastern style food as well as the other parts of Canterlot and its palace that were shown in the show. And yes, Blu could fall in love through the beauty of Will's eyes.

15 minutes ago, Happy Yoshi said:

@Emperor Blu Traincrown

I plan to show Blu the Boutique and the Tasty Treat restaurant that serves Middle-Eastern style food as well as the other parts of Canterlot and its palace that were shown in the show. And yes, Blu could fall in love through the beauty of Will's eyes.

Sure, go ahead. Though I could bet the one running Canterlot's Boutique is Sassy Saddles, with Coco running the Manehatten one :ooh:

51 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

@Catpone Cerberus

How do you feel about having Ruby's opinion towards Somnus grow over time? :mlp_ooh:

That is what I'm planning, but it won't be necessary as quick as it usually is in this type of RPs, since she's a creature who rarely feels that way at all, and her way of thinking doesn't exactly speed it up.

edit- Also, quite funny but unintentional thing that fits Ruby's personality seems to happen constantly, I start every reply with Ruby pointing out something :P 

Also, did you notice Lord Midnight Madness's offer to join the RP, you're the DM/OP/GM after all :twi:

Edited by Catpone Cerberus

3 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

That is what I'm planning, but it won't be necessary as quick as it usually is in this type of RPs, since she's a creature who rarely feels that way at all, and her way of thinking doesn't exactly speed it up.

Also, did you notice Lord Midnight Madness's offer to join the RP, you're the DM/OP/GM after all :twi:

Well, I'm excited to see where this goes!

Also, thanks for reminding me! :)

1 hour ago, Lord Midnight Madness said:

Can my oc join he's an Alicorn though.

Can you tell me a little bit about your character?

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Sure, go ahead. Though I could bet the one running Canterlot's Boutique is Sassy Saddles, with Coco running the Manehatten one :ooh:

Fine I'll fix it