Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Life in Canterlot Castle OOC

Lucid_Nightlight

3 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

@Lucid_Nightlight
This is also great time to find out about Ruby's backstory and character, but only if Somnus knows to ask the right questions :orly: after all, Ruby isn't a storyteller. 

edit- And if he finds right strings to pull, he may soften her up a bit. :orly:

My best guess would be that the correct questions will lead to the right strings. Would that be correct? :twi:

8 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

My best guess would be that the correct questions will lead to the right strings. Would that be correct? :twi:

In the most part yes, other way is points/arguments/things like what Somnus is trying now, if he manages to find something to point out that is close to truth, Ruby will react accordingly. But with her, one word in a question or point may decide what will be revealed :P she doesn't hide things, she just doesn't say them if there's other possible answer. 

He's not a Mary Sue so there's no need to worry. He is the director of weather in the clouds of cloudsdale. His type of magic is more for the weather. Your probably wondering how an Alicorn wound up in cloudsdale. He started in a royal family beyond equesteria and decided royal life was not for him so he moved to were the weather happens. He attended the college for weather science were he majored in weather science and management which is why he is the director and not a cloud kicker. His title lord stems from his royal family. He is criticized often for being the only Alicorn in cloudsdale but he has proven himself useful. He also spends a lot of time in ponyville and canterlot on buissness for cloudsdale. He also enjoys visiting his friends on the ground as well. He is practicing his magic since he is an Alicorn he could be very powerful but isn't yet. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

@Lucid_Nightlight What happened to Arrow? I thought he was a pro at hitting on other pones :orly:

It's a bit more difficult when he's actually into someone.

4 hours ago, Lord Midnight Madness said:

He's not a Mary Sue so there's no need to worry. He is the director of weather in the clouds of cloudsdale. His type of magic is more for the weather. Your probably wondering how an Alicorn wound up in cloudsdale. He started in a royal family beyond equesteria and decided royal life was not for him so he moved to were the weather happens. He attended the college for weather science were he majored in weather science and management which is why he is the director and not a cloud kicker. His title lord stems from his royal family. He is criticized often for being the only Alicorn in cloudsdale but he has proven himself useful. He also spends a lot of time in ponyville and canterlot on buissness for cloudsdale. He also enjoys visiting his friends on the ground as well. He is practicing his magic since he is an Alicorn he could be very powerful but isn't yet. 

@Catpone Cerberus @Emperor Blu Traincrown and @Happy Yoshi are the people we have currently here. You are welcome to see if one of them wants to do a roleplay. :)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

It's a bit more difficult when he's actually into someone.

So you're telling me he crushes on his captain? Noice :p

I'm pretty sure the two could make a cute couple ;) Just need to have Rose develop a crush on him too. Maybe you could have Arrow make silly mistakes in front of Rose? Just a suggestion though.

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Lord Midnight Madness said:

Who wants to do a role play?

Honestly at the moment, I myself have my character, Will Guide

1947235204_NeutralWillGuide.png.09918a93499d20d2d391411015074da6.png

travel with Emperor Blu Traincrown ( @Emperor Blu Traincrown)

MLP_Emperor_Blu_Traincrown_in_Regalia_side_2.thumb.png.c9f908a589b01a6db198e9041f0c2a46.png

But I like meeting new people, so maybe our paths can cross and we can get to know each other in character

(edited)

Well, it's pretty late where I'm at. I'll start replying again tomorrow. Goodnight :)

@Catpone Cerberus

Lemme know if the notifications from all the posts got you lost. Just saying in case my post for our thing got lost in the notifications or something. :mlp_please:

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

4 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Well, it's pretty late where I'm at. I'll start replying again tomorrow. Goodnight :)

@Catpone Cerberus

Lemme know if the notifications from all the posts got you lost. Just saying in case my post for our thing got lost in the notifications or something. :mlp_please:

Don't worry there's no such problem, it's just that it got pretty late, my latest reply was between 2 and 3 am so :mlp_please:

4 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

@Happy Yoshi

What I call "collar is the yellow part of the Uniform, around S.A's neck.

Also, let's say a Trains Empire Goldentrain equals 2 bits. Okay?

Ok. So it's 50 T.E.G. for you

Just now, Lucid_Nightlight said:

@Catpone Cerberus

Wanna have Ruby absolutely destroy Somnus at the game?

It's really up to you, if it isn't a game that actually needs skill to play, she could win him since she probably would have naturally better reflects and such since her kind has evolved to a life of constant battle. But if it's skill based...well, she has no skill on gaming :twi:

@Lucid_Nightlight
Just to avoid confusion, the word drietnekil is dragonic, I decided before creating Ruby that her mother-language isn't the same as ponies, that she has studied their language, and thus doesn't understand some words, like adorable, and now I have found a translator that has some words in draconic-language from D&D, so I'll use it now and then to build Ruby's character depending on of the translator has something to offer. (in fact, word Calti is also dragonic and means feline and cat :P so ruby named the cat 'feline/cat')

Edited by Catpone Cerberus