Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Life in Canterlot Castle OOC

Lucid_Nightlight

(edited)
3 hours ago, Artrexus Hope said:

Butler Serve teleported to them @Catpone Cerberus

I should make you aware that going into others roleplays must be discussed in OOC before doing so.

Popping in for a second such like asking for directions if fine, but anything beyond that must be discussed in OOC. Otherwise the move never happened.

This is simply there to protect people who are doing their own thing, so don't take it personally. :)

--------------

@Catpone Cerberus

This means we just continue what we were doing before. :)

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight
  • Brohoof 2

@Artrexus HopeI know it isn't really my job to say these things since @Lucid_Nightlight is the DM/OP/GM, but since you're attempting to interact with his character, you probably should discuss it here in OOC with him, since like he said.

2 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

I should make you aware that going into others roleplays must be discussed in OOC before doing so.

Popping in for a second such like asking for directions if fine, but anything beyond that must be discussed in OOC. Otherwise the move never happened.

This way you will make sure you won't be ignored in the Rp :) 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Artrexus Hope said:

Oh, Okay 0-0

So, I'm the only one that doesn't get "banished by Nightmare Moon"

You didn't respond in a way to earn @Nightmare Moon's wrath in this Topic

Just simply get her attention and disobey her order to submit to the Night Princess. Calling her Luna can get you "banished" for the Night Event 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Artrexus Hope said:

Oh and by the way, Butler Serve can sense any magic or energy from any distance so he's gonna teleport to Ruby

Even if Will and/or Blu, who are separated from the rest the cast, do magic, Butler will sense it?

I highly doubt it.

Edited by Will Guide
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Artrexus Hope said:

Oh and by the way, Butler Serve can sense any magic or energy from any distance so he's gonna teleport to Ruby

You might have to wait until we reach a certain point first. I'll let you know when that point is reached.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Artrexus Hope said:

Yes, All Nexolians can sense magic or energy from any distance place

OOC, you would have to pay attention, since I use my Unicorn magic to pick things up and once the Changeling is revealed, he'll be using a lot of magic too.

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Artrexus Hope said:

Alrighty

But I didn't come earlier in the RP section :wacko:

I was pointing that Butler's ability to sense should have little to no impact on what Will and Blu are doing since our side of the RP is more getting-to-know-each-other than doing a lot of magic

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Will Guide said:

I was pointing that Butler's ability to sense should have little to no impact on what Will and Blu are doing since our side of the RP is more getting-to-know-each-other than doing a lot of magic

Alright,

but one thing though is funny stuff is allowed?

And @Lucid_Nightlight I'm sorry for disappearing, I was busy and still am today morning to roleplay. Anyway I've seen the RP has moved on from the amusement part to a dragon fight. So, how about we time skip to being back on duty in the Castle to catch up with @Catpone Cerberus? :grin:

Just now, Matraxial Artemi said:

You know funny stuff like a pony got his head stuck in a beaker just like that

Well I guess that's alright to do this. Though I'm not the owner of this RP, so @Lucid_Nightlight has the final say in this. I advise you to wait for his approval before doing anything here.

• Brohoof 1