Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

the text above the profile pic

Inspiration manifest

If you're referring to the 'Blank Flank' title you currently have,

Spoiler

yK069Q3.png

Then no, you cannot change it. :twi: This title reflects your current rank by default. For a comparison, notice mine and my rank.

Do not confuse it with the thing displayed right below your profile picture, as it shows the group you're in, where 'blank flank' is for newcomers; You'll soon advance to 'users' - the general group for all members.

Generally it looks like this:

Spoiler

W4zjhJV.png

The customization of the Member Title is reserved for subscribers (for minimum $10) and staff members.

You can view the $10 subscription here. One of its perks is:

• the ability to change your member title

Now what are ranks?

The ranks reflect your activity. Your rank is based on your current post count visible below the rank and reputation in your posts. Basically, the more you post, the higher your rank. :) 

You can post whatever you want, whenever you want, as long as it follows the rules and the topic of the thread. Exceptions are sections, where posting do not increase your post count; for example in forum games, where it could lead to spam just to advance to next ranks. Sections with that restriction have a note in their description.
bW0uJb6.png

The FAQ article with ranks seem to be unavailable, but these were mentioned in this thread or in my silly artwork, for example, so if you want to view the list, take a look:

Hope that helps! :ticking:

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 2

The ability to change your title currently "Blank Flank" to whatever you please is one of many perks for those who become a $10 (or more if you choose) a month Subscriber

Other than this your title and the associated badge under your profile picture will change based on post count, there is a list of what post counts will unlock what new rank but unfortunately I cannot seem to locate it.

• Brohoof 2

On 8/26/2018 at 12:22 PM, Rikifive said:

If you're referring to the 'Blank Flank' title you currently have,

Reveal hidden contents

yK069Q3.png

Then no, you cannot change it. :twi: This title reflects your current rank by default. For a comparison, notice mine and my rank.

Do not confuse it with the thing displayed right below your profile picture, as it shows the group you're in, where 'blank flank' is for newcomers; You'll soon advance to 'users' - the general group for all members.

Generally it looks like this:

Reveal hidden contents

W4zjhJV.png

The customization of the Member Title is reserved for subscribers (for minimum $10) and staff members.

You can view the $10 subscription here. One of its perks is:

Now what are ranks?

The ranks reflect your activity. Your rank is based on your current post count visible below the rank and reputation in your posts. Basically, the more you post, the higher your rank. :) 

You can post whatever you want, whenever you want, as long as it follows the rules and the topic of the thread. Exceptions are sections, where posting do not increase your post count; for example in forum games, where it could lead to spam just to advance to next ranks. Sections with that restriction have a note in their description.
bW0uJb6.png

The FAQ article with ranks seem to be unavailable, but these were mentioned in this thread or in my silly artwork, for example, so if you want to view the list, take a look:

Hope that helps! :ticking:

• Brohoof 1