Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I've been a member a while, but haven't been on for over a year..so hi!

Izanagi

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

special ways.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Got dared to watch it by a mate, hooked on it ever since

Howdy there, this might be in the wrong section, so if it is my apologies. I myself haven't been on the forums for about a year now and kinda forgot a lot of things. So instead of making a new account i just wanted to pop in with this and say hello! :D Forgive me if i seem weird, or something, to tell you about me, i'm an odd australian teenager with a treasure hunter oc with a very silly name.  isn't life just grand.

• Brohoof 5

Just now, Iam said:

Welcome back to the warm, open and friendly community.

Enjoy your stay again and have fun chatting with others. :)

I'll make sure to do just that :D

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome back! ^_^ First and foremost, you did post this in the right section, many past members post here when they return to the forums after being inactive for a while. And secondly, hello to you as well! :P I hope that the forums are every bit as friendly as you remember it and even better! I see that you're Twilight fan, I am one myself too, don't be fooled by my avatar, it was a dare. :bea: And don't worry, you don't seem very weird to me! All I see is a friendly teenager. :twi: I hope that you can make some new friends here on your return to the forums, enjoy your stay, and have loads of fun! :ticking:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Wannabrony said:

Hello and welcome back! ^_^ First and foremost, you did post this in the right section, many past members post here when they return to the forums after being inactive for a while. And secondly, hello to you as well! :P I hope that the forums are every bit as friendly as you remember it and even better! I see that you're Twilight fan, I am one myself too, don't be fooled by my avatar, it was a dare. :bea: And don't worry, you don't seem very weird to me! All I see is a friendly teenager. :twi: I hope that you can make some new friends here on your return to the forums, enjoy your stay, and have loads of fun! :ticking:

I already appreciate how nice people are on here, and i've only been on for a few minutes. I can say it is rather charming ^w^

• Brohoof 1