Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Taking 5 OC Requests! One Slot Left!

Moon Glow

Hey! Sooooo~ I'll be honest, requests have never really been my thing (I've been taken advantage of a few times and it's really soured my grapes). However, I'm here, I'm willing, and I'm ready!

In order to get some decent references together for my future commission shop, I need to put together a little portfolio and what better way to do so than to genuinely take interest in those I hope will commission me one day? :twismile: I'd love to make a portfolio featuring the unique likeness of those in the community than the random randos I'd be drawing off the top of my head and/or pulling from my own pool of characters which currently consists of two... :sealed:

A N Y W A Y

I'm looking to draw 5 OC's right now. I would also really appreciate keeping it super diverse so I'm looking for 5 unique races, as well. To streamline this a bit I'll make a list!

CURRENT AVAILABLE SLOTS - First Come First Serve

1.  Pegasus - THETAZE / LORD VALTASAR
  2. Unicorn - GORDON FREEMAN / SUNSET ROSE
  3. Earth Pony - PR0M4NV14
  4. Alicorn - 
  5. Non-Pony - ALEX VAN GAMER

Every piece will be different, however they will all be sketches/line art only and most likely will not be coloured (unless I'm really feeling it lol) as this is simply to showcase my sketches and the like.

All I ask of you is a picture reference of your character (or a very, very detailed written description, however I reserve the right to interpret it as I see it in my mind's eye) and a short description of their personality/what you would like to see them doing!  :-D It may take me a few days (I tend to get busy) but I will let you know when it's done.

I only have one pic of my OC and a single page of a comic I'm working on in my spare time as reference right now... ahhh... :twismile: :lie:

beach page1 .png

glowbutt.png

Edited by Moon Glow
updating list of available sketch spots and title to include slot availability

here's Feather Flicker, if you please (:
her front hooves are disabled so she uses her wings and mouth for most things, luckily she can still move around by flying(so if possible i'd like her not standing on them, maybe sitting down or flying pose will work best, i'll leave it to you)
she is a songwriter as i tried to illustrate with her cutie mark
she does things in unconventional ways, but its not an attempt to gain attention, she just thinks differently than most
she always uses one of her own feathers as a quill to write her songs, considering it lucky, and as she likes to say, she's giving a part of herself to her songs that way,and feels a deeper connection
all in all she manages to fit in just fine despite her disability, and usually blends in pretty easily

sorry for posting a second pegasus, but i have no earth pony OC (which seems to be the only slot left) feel free to skip her
609210795_featherflicker.thumb.png.2f42db22168611ac42d4825a7ee150ba.png

If you like her design, give Rosie a go. ^ ^

Spoiler

oCmrPpU.png

Spoiler

jrHxust.png

Spoiler

bZxugVr.png

1 hour ago, Gordon Freeman said:

Well he is emperor of someset and Dorset joint railway 

Can you do him  flying with this  Engine

16%2007-27%2021.jpg

Potentially that might be a little out of my league at the moment, but I can do my best! :-D

@Alex Van Gamer A diamond dog?? AWESOME~ Absolutely! I'll pop you on the list! :wub:

@TheTaZe The pegasus slot is yours! :mlp_proud:

@Lord Valtasar I actually really, really like her so... >3> Consider it done! A second pegasus LOL :laugh:

@Pr0m4NV14 Wooo! An Earth pony! Yes! 

@Sunset Rose I do like her design! If I can find the time, I certainly will! 

10 minutes ago, Moon Glow said:

Potentially that might be a little out of my league at the moment, but I can do my best! :-D

@Alex Van Gamer A diamond dog?? AWESOME~ Absolutely! I'll pop you on the list! :wub:

@TheTaZe The pegasus slot is yours! :mlp_proud:

@Lord Valtasar I actually really, really like her so... >3> Consider it done! A second pegasus LOL :laugh:

@Pr0m4NV14 Wooo! An Earth pony! Yes! 

@Sunset Rose I do like her design! If I can find the time, I certainly will! 

Ok thanks and take your time

Hello there, here is my Alicorn OC if you want to give him a try :grin:

Meet: Emperor Blu Traincrown! :D 

1110007990_MLPEmperorBluTraincrowninRegalia(side)2.thumb.png.c56017e69e67193679c1d31e43789bf0.png

1310317452_MLPEmperorBluTraincrowncoronationdress.thumb.png.85c61cd43fce8fa7a3ce6492100dc8f4.png

811674827_EmperorBluTraincrownCM2.thumb.png.b83b72f5b7eeae704a201be34708efd6.png

As you can see on the second photo, Blu isn't the kind of pony willing to mess up with his status as Emperor, thus ruler of the Trains Empire. Everything must be on the rails if you ask him, so to speak. He would be as tall as Celestia and would wear a black Royal uniform containing this medal and a blue sash. For the pose I was thinking about him having a pose when pride would be the first word coming to mind when seeing the pic. :grin:

PS: Here is the medal and sash I'm talking about. He would wear the sash from the right shoulder to the left hip and the medal on the chest

592707149_ImperialOrder.thumb.png.b51043eaa0581392fb386441a6cf5016.png

Thank you very much if you're willing to try! :D 

No harm feelings if you don't ;)

Edited by Emperor Blu Traincrown

Can you draw a human OC. Here are the details:-

Spoiler

Clothes: A white top with Celestia's cutie mark like symbol on the chest and cyan jeans

Hairs: Bright yellow (Hair style can be like Guko's hair)

Skin: Fair (Asian)

Eye (iris) color: Light Brown

Background: A grassy plot would do

I'd like to see him in somewhat anime style, if you'd.

If you do this I'll be really grateful to you.

If your not too swamped here's my alicorn characters. It would be fantastic if you could do one of them. If not i completely understand.

Crystal Echo

Spoiler

crnewwings.thumb.png.13d538bcfd9c0b62cea0e42984c8755d.pngcrnew.thumb.png.818550d35b49d14c015494c50dbd1bfe.png

muffiasdn.png.45241b1ac0f2d7edbe6cfd40367d9cbe.png

Nightshade {He wears his hair in a pony most of the time}

Spoiler

tlnrponyo.thumb.png.3bc5c487f5f541c24798ef1e040084fb.pngnocturnal.thumb.png.d8a8126c0660547a0bc0127566ad9de2.png

Edited by Sulfur