Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

most inappropriate time you have laughed/smiled?

Reecejackox

i can't say i ever have, simply because it's never innapropriate to laugh/smile
eh. what the hell i get what you mean so..
my grandfather changed his name to become a monk,i told my brother who lives away that grandpa 'name' is no more, and after a bit i started laughing,my brother asumed i meant that grandpa was dead so i guess i me laughing would sound innapropriate

• Brohoof 1

The most inappropriate time that I laughed was when my English teacher went on a huge rant. She told us that we "ought to be ashamed of ourselves." I have no idea how, but that made me burst out laughing.

• Brohoof 2

I laugh a lot when I go to visit someone in the hospital. I have a habit of cracking jokes, which I think is a way of dealing with the stress as well as trying to lighten the atmosphere for the patient I'm visiting. So I do laugh in these situations, even at my own lame humor.  

Edited by Dreambiscuit

I laughed when one of my classmate's with heart problems had a heart attack (not funny, of course). That made me the worst person in the school for a few days. But after awhile, I actually became friends with her after watching MLP actually. 

Depends on what's seen as inappropriate. I once bursted in to loud guffaw in the funeral when I remembered all the silly things me and my late grandfather had done together. ^_^ Though this didn't happen in the middle of the service, but after that while dining. So not that out of line and improper I guess...

From the top of my mind I would say that the most unsuitable thing and situation I have laughted at was when my friend told me that one of of our mutual old schoolmates had sued his current school and had lost the the case in the court. He wanted 10 000 bucks or so and ended up being commanded to pay 20 000 to the school.

Horrible situation that destroyed that poor persons finances and for the most part his reputation too I would imagine. Nothing funny about that really. But when my friend told all this to me I ended up laughing the most snotty and malicious laughter I have ever had, gasping for air while my body bended and water pouring from my eyes. This was a perfect schoolbook excample why one shouldn't get greedy and though it was utterly horrible thing, I couldn't stop cachinnating like some sort of mad Bond villain. In retrospect, not my proudest moment...:mlp_huh:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Sometimes I will randomly think of some funny memory and start laughing to myself, it happened just the other day at work while I was checking out a customer. Fortunately I was wearing a mask so no one could see me laughing :derp: 

Not sure when was the most inappropriate time when it happened to me, maybe when I was taking a test in school.

• Brohoof 1

I was serving as an altar boy during my great-grandfathers funeral several years ago and I had just gotten done lighting the candles around the altar part-way through the service and I went to blow out the candle lighter I was using, but I blew so hard that I accidentally blew out all the candles on one side of the altar. I couldn't stop myself from snickering it was just so ridiculous and I ended up having to re-light the ones I blew out a few minutes later once I had the chance :sealed:

Hey don't blame me, that was the first time I had served a Mass in years and the first time I had ever served a funeral, so I wasn't exactly on top of my game that day :mlp_rarity:   

• Brohoof 2

I'd probably say when my teacher was talking about something and my friend wanted to ask a question. He turned to me and said: "I almost called the teacher Mrs. Mom." Being the 2nd grade kid I was, I thought that was the funniest thing ever. Needless to say I got marked for bad behavior that day.

• Brohoof 2

There were a few times when I burst into laughter in school. I got either a stern talking to or I had to be sent out of the classroom. There was the time one of my teachers went on a rant and yelled "Baloney!" in the middle of it. I laughed so hard that I had to sit in the hallway until class ended.

Edited by Yoshi89
  • Brohoof 1

A number of times at jokes that are questionable, at best.

The most inappropriate time I'll share is the time I laughed when my ex had a severe asthma attack at band camp (severe-ish. Not like, lethal levels of severe, but enough to put her out of commission for the rest of the day). In my defense, she's a bitch.

• Brohoof 2

It happened on my cousin's house when I was 15 years old. They have a really strict family and don't hesitate to punish the kids for any little mistake that they do. One time his mother was screaming in front of us because he got a 9/10 on a test, and it was really funny in that moment, so I laughed a lot (Like a hyena).

Maybe he should have studied a little bit more, because they didn't let him use the computer for three months :arethosehands:

• 1 year later...

With some old acquaintances, we were going for a walk with their dog. Later, we sat down on a bench. Suddenly, we heard loud noises coming from the house behind us. Someone was raising and lowering the shutters for one window, it was super loud and the person simply didn't stop. Then I laughed extra loud... :lie: The person immediately stopped, but my acquaintances were embarassed and we left. :ButtercupLaugh: But they took it with humor as well, we were a silly bunch, haha.

A few days ago, when my friend told me his tortoise got struck by lightning and "fried to a crisp" (in his own words). Naturally I thought he was kidding and burst out laughing, but it turns out his tortoise really *did* get hit by lightning and die, so that was pretty awkward

Almost all the time, when I begin to a random thought. (A bad habit of mind) In fact, I usually put my hand over my mouth just so that no one would notice

Edited by Reality Check
  • Brohoof 2