Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any way to remove an account...?

Polar Breeze

Hey.... after all of my time here... which was not too long at all... I no longer feel welcomed, wanted... and just.... a lot of people hate me already. And after being told not too long ago I need to rethink my life because of liking ponies and... mostly only ponies.... It has hurt me to a point of no return anywhere now...

So I guess I can ask this now... is there anyway to get rid of myself around here at all...? I just... do not feel safe anymore and... I think it is time I forget it all together....

40 minutes ago, Sweet Treat said:

Hey.... after all of my time here... which was not too long at all... I no longer feel welcomed, wanted... and just.... a lot of people hate me already. And after being told not too long ago I need to rethink my life because of liking ponies and... mostly only ponies.... It has hurt me to a point of no return anywhere now...

So I guess I can ask this now... is there anyway to get rid of myself around here at all...? I just... do not feel safe anymore and... I think it is time I forget it all together....

Accounts are only deleted per EU regulation. If you are not an EU resident we won't delete you account. While we hate to lose members, it's usually best to log out and walk away if you have made the decision to part ways. 

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked