Hulu or Netflix??  

17 users have voted

1. 1. Hulu, Netflix, Neither, Or Both?

• Hulu, of course
    • Netflix, very obvious
    • Neither, I choose cable
    • Neither, I stream illegally
    • Both, cause why not?
  2. 2. This question is just to annoy you isn't it?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe? I don't know, WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME THIS
    • What's the point of answering?

I am just doing this poll because I don't know what people prefer, although MLP is on Netflix so...

I know MLP may just be taken off of Netflix, but there still is a chance it just means that they will add Season Eight, isn't there?

Edited by kewlman2006

i use netflix never even heard of hulu 

1 hour ago, Error 404 said:

Netflix is a better platform. Hulu has ads even if you pay

dude i think netflix is testing for ads recently sorry to bring the bad news

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Kirin said:

i use netflix never even heard of hulu 

dude i think netflix is testing for ads recently sorry to bring the bad news

Been watching Netflix and never seen any ads though I haven't watched recently a lot 

A8645596-6928-464A-9034-89274EB3CBE4.gif.f1cb52425ca581249bfcf2b753105843.gif

Both have things I enjoy watching. Hulu has a better selection of anime and American animation and a few good original things. Netflix has good original programming too, but it’s got Star Trek, Marvel, and other live action things I love. I need both.

16 hours ago, kewlman2006 said:

I am just doing this poll because I don't know what people prefer, although MLP is on Netflix so...

They’re dropping it at the end of the month.

I used to use Hulu when it offered free to watch platform right on their website, I've only seen Netflix when I went to dentist. Netflix probably is better streaming service and Hulu is infamous for the unskippable commercials that it insist playing to you even if you are paying to them, maybe now it's different.

I have DirecTV and even though it sucks it has more of the documentaries I like. I do use Netflix for certain series like Race to the Edge, Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures and Stranger Things, to name a few, but Hulu gives me Ghost Adventures. So there's a place for all of them to some degree. 

• Brohoof 1

for me its hulu there isnt much i watch on netflix its mostly movies from what it looks like , i used to had netflix when curage the cowerdly dog was on there and my little pony , and ya it has red vs blue on there but i can just watch that on youtube , and if i want to watch the office ill just watch it on my tv , most of the shows i watch are on hulu anyways , south park , family guy , mash , gravity falls , rick and morty 1-2-3 , futurama  and seinfield.

I don't really care all that much as long as I get to watch what I want to. I mainly pirate, but honestly if they don't make it accessible, I don't care. Especially considering watching it just supports big companies that I could care less about.