Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What do you want for your last meal?

KillerKingBakudan

You're in a situation where you know you're about to die later in the day. You could be dying from some incurable disease. You could be on death row (guilty or wrongly convicted, it doesn't matter). Whatever the reason, you already have some idea what the last thing you eat should be. What meal would you have arranged before you finally check out?

For me, not a day goes by when I'm not thinking about my dad who already passed on a few years ago. I'm sure my last day of living won't be any different, so I'd have to get something we both used to enjoy together. I want my dad to be the very last thing on my mind, so.....

An Arby's combo, including:

A giant roast beef sandwich
81495430_ScreenShot2018-08-28at2_21_52PM.png.0faedad371aac9b9f4f5ca51c368c4df.png

Extra large fries
20140418161918305349.jpg.caad28ce9818c1913fabd09b836505e2.jpg

An Oreo shake
3-sonicpg-vertical.jpg.67ffc6e2c1b351ff49a591ba48a50094.jpg

A large Coke.
coke-1-5_2.png.7f63b989d946ed3bcd6a0df03e14f89e.png

I swore off sodas a long time ago, but if I'm going in a few hours, then health isn't gonna fucking matter anyway.

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Iam said:

I wouldn't consume anything to not waste my money, which I would give to my family :huh:

Who said you had to spend money? Someone's offering you dinner while you wait till the end of your life, and you get it at no charge. It's that simple.

• Brohoof 1

6 oz Ribeye steak cooked medium rare with frites soaked in the juices, hald of a Peanut butter and Raspberry jelly sandwich on potatoe wheat bread, half of a tuna sandwich, Kraft Mac&Cheese with fried hotdog slices mixed in, a slice of garlic bread, a pint of 2% milk and another of chocolate milk from Twin Brooks Creamery, an applesauce cup, 2 drumsticks from Albertson's a, and a slice of strawberry shortcake.

• Brohoof 1

I would probably be so anxious that I wouldn't be able to eat. But if I had to choose, it might as well just be a garbage plate. Want to know what that is? It's basically have 3 or meats, mac salad, and home fries topped with meat hot sauce, onions, ketchup, and mustard. It's a heart attack on a plate but it's soooo good.

• Brohoof 1

Am I allowed to cook the meal myself? I've always wanted to try to cook fugu and if I already am going to die anyway then there's really no problem if I were to mess up.

• Brohoof 1

Publix fried chicken, with mashed potatoes and gravy, coleslaw, and a big glass of iced sweet tea, and green mint chocolate chip ice cream for dessert. :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

Beef liver and mash potatoes drowned with thick brown gravy and a hearty serving of peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream on top. After that, I'd enjoy a cold Fresca. If I'm going to the grave, at least it won't be on an empty stomach.

• Brohoof 2

Nothing because it would be pointless if I'm about to die (unless this is several hours beforehand). Maybe coffee if I feel like I need to be more awake before death.

16 hours ago, Iam said:

or Starlight-shaped cake (why not? :adorkable:)

I like you.

Edited by Methuselah
  • Brohoof 1

41 minutes ago, Cyclone 1066 said:

What!?

"NO LETTUCE" he says. :nom: And personally I wouldn't choose Taco Bell of all places as my last meal. :mlp_gag: But your decision I guess. :-P

22 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

"NO LETTUCE" he says. :nom: And personally I wouldn't choose Taco Bell of all places as my last meal. :mlp_gag: But your decision I guess. :-P

Come on! It's my LAST meal, at least let me have no green junk when I'm dying.