Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler What happens after School Raze?

FirePuppy

6 hours ago, heavens-champion said:
  Hide contents

It. Was. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?????!!!!! Does this mean Sombra wont be in Season 9?

Spoiler

I wouldn’t be so sure, as that Sombra vector could have been used as a placeholder (I’ve seen the leaks myself)

6 hours ago, RulesofRarity said:

The show being about friendship doesn’t mean irredeemable scumbags should get off scott free for their actions. 

Spoiler

Well, sure, he was a racist douche, but not without his merits. I actually think he deserved to see the error of his ways and be redeemed

4 hours ago, RulesofRarity said:

I thought we weren’t supposed to post links :huh:

8 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I wouldn’t be so sure, as that Sombra vector could have been used as a placeholder (I’ve seen the leaks myself)

Hide contents

Well, sure, he was a racist douche, but not without his merits. I actually think he deserved to see the error of his ways and be redeemed

I thought we weren’t supposed to post links :huh:

Oh sorry. :blush:

Spoiler

The school will be forced to close once reality catches up with the Mane 6 and Royal Sisters and they get bitch slapped with lawsuits for sending a little filly to Tartarus.

• Brohoof 5

On 8/31/2018 at 8:12 AM, ggg-2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The school will be forced to close once reality catches up with the Mane 6 and Royal Sisters and they get bitch slapped with lawsuits for sending a little filly to Tartarus.

Spoiler

I think that they make exceptions for Fillies that kidnap the staff and hold them hostage, lock children in a closet, kidnap government officials, stage revolutions, and collude with demons.

17 minutes ago, Theanimationfanatic said:
  Hide contents

I think that they make exceptions for Fillies that kidnap the staff and hold them hostage, lock children in a closet, kidnap government officials, stage revolutions, and collude with demons.

Spoiler

Normally, I say punish the kid, but at this point they are just jumping to extremes. Major villains get reformed because reasons (Bear broke my horn, or my best friend stopped writing letters to me.) is bad and gets a bit repetitive. A literal spawn of Satan gets sent to Tartarus is equally extreme and unproductive.

Edited by R.D.Dash
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
On 8/29/2018 at 11:27 AM, Steve Piranha said:
  Reveal hidden contents

We know Sombra is going to return at least :darling:

On 8/29/2018 at 1:18 PM, heavens-champion said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It. Was. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?????!!!!! Does this mean Sombra wont be in Season 9?

Sombra is in season 9 and he is dead again7fd.pngd2e.gifmaxresdefault.jpg