Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Life in Canterlot Castle

Lucid_Nightlight

6 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Flying through the air, Will led Blu to the balcony of the Royal Guest Room with a bed to rival the Royal Sisters' beds. "Here you are, Your Majesty. A bed fit for a king. Eh, Emperor, in your case." 

In all honesty, Will wanted to join Blu on the bed, tell him he loves him and give him a big kiss, but he was too scared the Alicorn wouldn't love him back. And besides Subtlety was something he wasn't good at. So, he swallowed his desire to tell for now, and forced on a smile enough to convince Blu that everything's fine.

"I shall stand watch outside your door all night. Pleasant Dreams, Your Majesty" Will said before quickly excusing himself from the bedroom.

The Royal Alicorn entered the room and was more than amazed by how pleasant it was, royally speaking."Sweet Trainponies, I do have to thank Princess Celestia for lending me this room. It is lovely!" A grin appeared on his lips as he saw the Emperor sized bed. "Well thank you, Will Guide. Have sweet dreams too." He happily glanced at the servant who stepped out of the room. And as soon as he was alone, Blu let out a sigh. Little did Will know Blu felt more than just finding Will's eyes shiny. In fact, his heart beated faster each time he just thought about the Unicorn. His kindness, his cute face... This was official, Blu had a crush on Will. However he would keep this a secret...for now.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"And for what reason do you hate the world? What is there to hate? Why do you focus on the bad and not the good?"

"That's a good question." Ruby replied "It just is something that I have done from the first moment of my life, it could be my predator nature, or just something specific about me, don't know." she explained calmly, she wasn't interested in starting the argument about it again, so she tried to word it in a way that it wasn't a claim.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

The Royal Alicorn entered the room and was more than amazed by how pleasant it was, royally speaking."Sweet Trainponies, I do have to thank Princess Celestia for lending me this room. It is lovely!" A grin appeared on his lips as he saw the Emperor sized bed. "Well thank you, Will Guide. Have sweet dreams too." He happily glanced at the servant who stepped out of the room. And as soon as he was alone, Blu let out a sigh. Little did Will know Blu felt more than just finding Will's eyes shiny. In fact, his heart beated faster each time he just thought about the Unicorn. His kindness, his cute face... This was official, Blu had a crush on Will. However he would keep this a secret...for now.

Will kept watch over Blu's room all night until the morning came. As the sun shined through, Will knocked on the door. "Your Majesty, are you awake?"

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Will kept watch over Blu's room all night until the morning came. As the sun shined through, Will knocked on the door. "Your Majesty, are you awake?"

"Indeed I am. However I can not be seen right away, as I need to comb my mane." Blu said through the door as he brushed his mane and tail until they reached their regal style, fifteen minutes later. "Alright, you may come in now."

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"Indeed I am. However I can not be seen right away, as I need to comb my mane." Blu said through the door as he brushed his mane and tail until they reached their regal style, fifteen minutes later. "Alright, you may come in now."

As Will came in, he was stunned by the new look of Blu, and soon was staring unresponsivly at the hot Royal Stallion. While Will was staring, Blu could get a very good look at Will's eyes.

Eventually, Will found the words. "Good Maneing, my Blu-Blu. I mean good Mane style for the weather which is blue, blue skies today, my lord." He nervously bowed to him.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Will Guide said:

As Will came in, he was stunned by the new look of Blu, and soon was staring unresponsivly at the hot Royal Stallion. While Will was staring, Blu could get a very good look at Will's eyes.

Eventually, Will found the words. "Good Maneing, my Blu-Blu. I mean good Mane style for the weather which is blue, blue skies today, my lord." He nervously bowed to him.

As he was in a teasing mode today, he started to...well tease Will."Is your tongue always doing tricks in front of Royalty?"

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

As he was in a teasing mode today, he started to...well tease Will."Is your tongue always doing tricks in front of Royalty?"

Will was blushing. "No, never in front of Blu sir. I mean you sir. I mean, did you have a nice dream?"

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Will was blushing. "No, never in front of Blu sir. I mean you sir. I mean, did you have a nice dream?"

"I had a magnificent dream about trains last night. It was wonderful!"

Then the Alicorn started to get suspicious about Will's feelings towards him. "Is what I see on your cheeks a blush?" He would teasingly ask, with a smug face.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Rose took the second report and started to read, but as she saw the bad spelling and that it was written in crayon, she stomped her front hoof on the table really hard out of anger. "Is it too demanding to write a report with correct spelling and with a pen?! This is the Royal Guard, not some circus for Celestia's sake!!!"

"Well, regardless of the spelling, whoever insulted Somnus' pet hamster should be punished. No one insults Fluffball! That's like insulting Stumpy!"

Suddenly a little pug walked into the office. Luckily for Arrow, his dog was within the pet requirements.

"Stumpy? How'd you get here?"

---------------------------------------------

1 hour ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"That's a good question." Ruby replied "It just is something that I have done from the first moment of my life, it could be my predator nature, or just something specific about me, don't know." she explained calmly, she wasn't interested in starting the argument about it again, so she tried to word it in a way that it wasn't a claim.

"Well, whatever the case may be, I still lo-"

Suddenly a letter appeared, it was probably for Ruby.

Dear Ruby,

For defeating the bugbear and the dragon, it is by royal decree that you receive two medals.

-Princess Celestia

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight
  • Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"I had a magnificent dream about trains last night. It was wonderful!"

Then the Alicorn started to get suspicious about Will's feelings towards him. "Is what I see on your cheeks a blush?" He would teasingly ask, with a smug face.

Will heard what Blu said, but wanted an excuse to leave the room and avoid embarrassing himself. "You say you want a tour and eat an lunch?" Will purposely mis-repeated Blu's words. "But you hadn't had breakfast yet."

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Well, whatever the case may be, I still lo-"

Suddenly a letter appeared, it was probably for Ruby.

Dear Ruby,

For defeating the bugbear and the dragon, it is by royal decree that you receive two medals.

-Princess Celestia

Calti jumped a bit when the letter suddenly appeared, but she returned to play with the horn right away after, "There should be a knock for the letters." Ruby muttered as she picked up the letter with her claws and opened it, a mild surprise appeared to her face, "Since when has one gotten medals for killing things....maybe I should renegotiate my deal a bit."

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Well, regardless of the spelling, whoever insulted Somnus' pet hamster should be punished. No one insults Fluffball! That's like insulting Stumpy!"

Suddenly a little pug walked into the office. Luckily for Arrow, his dog was within the pet requirements.

"Stumpy? How'd you get here?"

"The problem is that I don't know who to punish. I don't know who insulted Fluffball."

Her face changed to disapproval when she saw Stumpy coming into her office.

"No, just...no. Your pet may be allowed in the castle, but I won't allow him to be in my office, just like I refused any other pet to be before. Do you know how long it takes me to organize and clean this area?"

Edited by Emperor Blu Traincrown
  • Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Will heard what Blu said, but wanted an excuse to leave the room and avoid embarrassing himself. "You say you want a tour and eat an lunch?" Will purposely mis-repeated Blu's words. "But you hadn't had breakfast yet."

"Actually, no. I didn't say that. I was asking if these pink spots I see on your cheeks are blush."

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"The problem is that I don't know who to punish. I don't know who insulted Fluffball."

Her face changed to disapproval when she saw Stumpy coming into her office.

"No, just...no. Even if your pet may be allowed in the castle, but I won't allow him to be in my office, just like I refused any other pet to be before. Do you know how long it takes me to organize and clean this area?"

"I think it was the guy who keeps tilting the paintings in the hallway."

The little pug let out a slight whimper and left the room to walk around the castle.

"Now look at what you did."

---------------------------------------------------

10 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Calti jumped a bit when the letter suddenly appeared, but she returned to play with the horn right away after, "There should be a knock for the letters." Ruby muttered as she picked up the letter with her claws and opened it, a mild surprise appeared to her face, "Since when has one gotten medals for killing things....maybe I should renegotiate my deal a bit."

"It wasn't simply because you killed things, it was because lives were saved because of it."

He looked at her for a second, clearly his feelings towards her still stood.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I think it was the guy who keeps tilting the paintings in the hallway."

The little pug let out a slight whimper and left the room to walk around the castle.

"Now look at what you did."

"You think?"

"And I'm sorry, but this is a non-negotiable decision. No pets allowed in my office."

"Oh and I hope y'all don't expect me to smile at Ruby's medal award, cuz I'll have no choice but disappoint you all."

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"Actually, no. I didn't say that. I was asking if these pink spots I see on your cheeks are blush."

Will couldn't stand it anymore. "Okay, I am blushing. You look so amazing, but more importantly, you spoke to the crowd of ponies we passed as if they were your equals and not inferior to you just because you're royalty. I admire someone like you with a kind, loving attitude. But I'm just a lowly servant. Why would a Royal like you want to be with a servant like me?" Will confessed. 

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"It wasn't simply because you killed things, it was because lives were saved because of it."

He looked at her for a second, clearly his feelings towards her still stood.

"Details." Ruby dismissed "It's easy shinies nonetheless." she burned the letter "Though if it will be done in official event, it will be unpleasant." she seemed to observe Somnus thoughtfully now and then. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Details." Ruby dismissed "It's easy shinies nonetheless." she burned the letter "Though if it will be done in official event, it will be unpleasant." she seemed to observe Somnus thoughtfully now and then. 

"Well, the event will be interesting then."

Somnus obviously noticed her observation, but decided not to say anything. He decided that if she had something to say, she would say it.

--------------------------------------------

32 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"You think?"

"And I'm sorry, but this is a non-negotiable decision. No pets allowed in my office."

"Oh and I hope y'all don't expect me to smile at Ruby's medal award, cuz I'll have no choice but disappoint you all."

"Yea it was him. Also, Somnus shouldn't be punished. The guy deserved or for insulting the hamster."

"Also, she's probably gonna annoy you for the whole event."

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight
  • Brohoof 1

49 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"You think?"

While Rose Spear and Somnus are having a conversation about pets in her office, Butler Serve knocks on the General's door
"Hello? Anypony there?" 

25 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Well, the event will be interesting then."

Somnus obviously noticed her observation, but decided not to say anything. He decided that if she had something to say, she would say it.

"Especially if the captain is giving them out, since I doubt that princesses have enough time to do that." she picked up a coin and looked at it as she held it between her claws, mostly so she wouldn't be staring Somnus the whole time, her mind didn't agree with itself about him at the moment "It probably isn't a secret that we aren't the best of friends..." she smirked a bit "...but I'm kinda curious to see which is stronger, her duty face or her hate towards me."

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Especially if the captain is giving them out, since I doubt that princesses have enough time to do that." she picked up a coin and looked at it as she held it between her claws, mostly so she wouldn't be staring Somnus the whole time, her mind didn't agree with itself about him at the moment "It probably isn't a secret that we aren't the best of friends..." she smirked a bit "...but I'm kinda curious to see which is stronger, her duty face or her hate towards me."

"Now this will be fun to watch."

He looked at her again.

"What are you feeling right now?"

• Brohoof 1

31 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

He looked at her again.

Butler Serve was annoyed by everypony's ignorance but he hold his irritation to keep himself calm, he knocks again three times at the door but with slight force on his knocking just to make his knocks louder to make sure everypony hears it

10 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Yea it was him. Also, Somnus shouldn't be punished. The guy deserved or for insulting the hamster."

"Also, she's probably gonna annoy you for the whole event."

"Well I actually can't punish Somnus because he was off-duty when that incident happened. Therefore he's not under my responsability."

"Annoy me the whole event huh? Tough luck to her, I won't show up at that event and will have my Adjudent give her the medals for me. I've read the Royal Decree through three times and it's written nowhere that the Captain's has been chosen to give Ruby the medals. Guess any high-up will do." Rose said as she held Celestia's decree in her hoof. " Oh, but I forgot, Ruby won't even care if I don't show up. The issue is solved and no clash between us will occur." Rose shrugged it off.

"Tell you what, Ruby's lucky that Celestia is giving her a job here, cause if it only was up to me, she would've been fired for insolence on a higher-up long ago. I believe it's not necessary to remind you how I am with rude ones."

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

He looked at her again.

Ruby flicked the coin towards Calti who grabbed it but after tasting it wen back to the horn. "I don't know." she replied "You could say I'm confused." she looked at Somnus, again looking thoughtful "It's hard to explain, but my thoughts and mind are in disagreement."

• Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Ruby flicked the coin towards Calti who grabbed it but after tasting it wen back to the horn. "I don't know." she replied "You could say I'm confused." she looked at Somnus, again looking thoughtful "It's hard to explain, but my thoughts and mind are in disagreement."

44 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"Well I actually can't punish Somnus because he was off-duty when that incident happened. Therefore he's not under my responsability."

"Annoy me the whole event huh? Tough luck to her, I won't show up at that event and will have my Adjudent give her the medals for me. I've read the Royal Decree through three times and it's written nowhere that the Captain's has been chosen to give Ruby the medals. Guess any high-up will do." Rose said as she held Celestia's decree in her hoof. " Oh, but I forgot, Ruby won't even care if I don't show up. The issue is solved and no clash between us will occur." Rose shrugged it off.

"Tell you what, Ruby's lucky that Celestia is giving her a job here, cause if it only was up to me, she would've been fired for insolence on a higher-up long ago. I believe it's not necessary to remind you how I am with rude ones."

As everypony in the office still having there conversation about Somnus's punishment, Butler Serve knocks a little bit louder at Rose's Office door making him a little bit irritated from all ponies the office ignorance.
"Anypony in the office?" He said formally and with a grunt,