Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Life in Canterlot Castle

Lucid_Nightlight

4 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"He probably came with me because he wants peanuts or something."

Fluffball looked up at Somnus, probably demanding a peanut, which the batpony gave him.

"So he is kinda like me, doesn't like following orders and likes food." Ruby commented "I think I'm seeing a pattern with creatures you like."
Calti looked at the hamster that didn't pay attention to her, she then poked Fluffball with her paw pushing him over before sniffing him again curiously. 

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
31 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"So he is kinda like me, doesn't like following orders and likes food." Ruby commented "I think I'm seeing a pattern with creatures you like."
Calti looked at the hamster that didn't pay attention to her, she then poked Fluffball with her paw pushing him over before sniffing him again curiously. 

Fluffball looked at the cat for a second and went back to eating the peanut.

"Fluffball has a little bit of an attitude but, he's nowhere near as bad as this lizard that one of my friends has."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 hours ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

This made the mare raise both eyebrows.

"Actually I thought she wouldn't care if I'm here or not, like she always does. Now that you say it that way, I clearly won't show up. If humiliating me is part of her plan if I ever attend, then I'll pass."

"That could be the case, either way, I doubt she'd show any respect."

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight
  • Brohoof 1

58 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Fluffball has a little bit of an attitude but, he's nowhere near as bad as this lizard that one of my friends has."

Calti started playfully hitting Fluffball, hitting few times, backing up, hitting few times and so on.

"Oh, more lizards with bad habits?" Ruby commented "Why am I not surprised...oh, it's because I'm a lizard." she herself didn't really know what she was talking about.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Calti started playfully hitting Fluffball, hitting few times, backing up, hitting few times and so on.

"Oh, more lizards with bad habits?" Ruby commented "Why am I not surprised...oh, it's because I'm a lizard." she herself didn't really know what she was talking about.

Fluffball looked up at Somnus. Seeing that the hamster did not like being hit by the cat, he put Fluffball in his hamster ball.

"I have no idea what that means but ok. The lizard is called bearded dragon, but I have no idea why considering that it isn't even an actual dragon."

He decided to ask a question.

"So, what are your thoughts and mind 'disagreeing' about?"

• Brohoof 1

53 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Fluffball looked up at Somnus. Seeing that the hamster did not like being hit by the cat, he put Fluffball in his hamster ball.

"I have no idea what that means but ok. The lizard is called bearded dragon, but I have no idea why considering that it isn't even an actual dragon."

He decided to ask a question.

"So, what are your thoughts and mind 'disagreeing' about?"

The ball didn't stop Calti from having fun, as she started poking the ball with hamster inside curiously.

"Don't worry, me neither." Ruby admitted "It sounded more clever in my head...you're definitely doing something to me."
"Well..." Ruby started "...Like I said it's hard to explain." "But the biggest source of disagreements is my opinion towards you.." "...simply put, I'm confused."

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

The ball didn't stop Calti from having fun, as she started poking the ball with hamster inside curiously.

"Don't worry, me neither." Ruby admitted "It sounded more clever in my head...you're definitely doing something to me."
"Well..." Ruby started "...Like I said it's hard to explain." "But the biggest source of disagreements is my opinion towards you.." "...simply put, I'm confused."

Fluffball seemed a little happier now that he was inside the ball even though the cat was still messing with him.

"In these situations, the thoughts and mind will try to argue, but the heart has the final say."

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Fluffball seemed a little happier now that he was inside the ball even though the cat was still messing with him.

"In these situations, the thoughts and mind will try to argue, but the heart has the final say."

Calti started pushing the ball around.

Ruby knew that the heart thing wasn't literal, since it was just ponies way to talk about emotions and feelings, "Expect when the heart has no idea either." she replied "I wouldn't be surprised if it was still unaware about the whole thing, after all, it has been frozen and cast in stone for over a century" "Don't you have any ideas?" "Tests, advice, anything that would clearly show if someone is feeling in certain way?"

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Calti started pushing the ball around.

Ruby knew that the heart thing wasn't literal, since it was just ponies way to talk about emotions and feelings, "Expect when the heart has no idea either." she replied "I wouldn't be surprised if it was still unaware about the whole thing, after all, it has been frozen and cast in stone for over a century" "Don't you have any ideas?" "Tests, advice, anything that would clearly show if someone is feeling in certain way?"

"Well, telling by certain signs, it seems to be something positive. Is your feeling something like warm and fuzzy?"

3 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Arrow and Rose's conversation, he bows formally to his superiors before he takes his leave.

"I'll be taking my leave now Sir and Madam" Said to his Superior as he putting his right hoof on his chest as a sign of respect to Rose and Arrow

Edited by Matraxial Artemi

9 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"And as you may have gathered, this is the most irritating part of her to me."

5 hours ago, Matraxial Artemi said:

After Arrow and Rose's conversation, he bows formally to his superiors before he takes his leave.

"I'll be taking my leave now Sir and Madam" Said to his Superior as he putting his right hoof on his chest as a sign of respect to Rose and Arrow

"Alright. Please take care, Butler Serve." Rose said as she gave him a salute.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Well, telling by certain signs, it seems to be something positive. Is your feeling something like warm and fuzzy?"

Ruby didn't know the word fuzzy, and she always felt warm, the fire inside her wasn't fully just figurative "I wouldn't necessary say that, it's..." "Part of me dislikes you like everyone else, but another part is protective and makes excuses to not dislike you." "To add to that, even my greed has its part in it, since there's an odd need to...own you, so to speak."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
6 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Ruby didn't know the word fuzzy, and she always felt warm, the fire inside her wasn't fully just figurative "I wouldn't necessary say that, it's..." "Part of me dislikes you like everyone else, but another part is protective and makes excuses to not dislike you." "To add to that, even my greed has its part in it, since there's an odd need to...own you, so to speak."

Since she told him what she was feeling Somnus felt it was only right to tell what he was feeling.

"For me it's like I have this overwhelming feeling that makes me want to be with you. It's... something that I've not felt in a really long time."

--------------------------------------------------

8 hours ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"And as you may have gathered, this is the most irritating part of her to me."

"I doubt that you could ever manage to get under her skin with anything, but if you did somehow manage to upset her enough, something tells me that you would be exchanging quite a few words with Somnus, which would be a first since Somnus never shows disrespect."

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I doubt that you could ever manage to get under her skin with anything, but if you did somehow manage to upset her enough, something tells me that you would be exchanging quite a few words with Somnus, which would be a first since Somnus never shows disrespect."

"Then I guess that Ruby should avoid making me mad and leave me alone. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not looking for an argument with her since it's pointless. And if Somnus does even dare disrespect me or anything else, there will be serious consequences following. I am his Captain after all."

Edited by Emperor Blu Traincrown
  • Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Since she told him what she was feeling Somnus felt it was only right to tell what he was feeling.

"For me it's like I have this overwhelming feeling that makes me want to be with you. It's... something that I've not felt in a really long time."

"That's how it has been explained to me before." Ruby replied "So I guess that it's now confirmed that that's how you ponies feel." she flung another coin with her claws "This stays between us right?" "Everything I have told to you?" she continued looking over Somnus at the door of the treasury "I can play your marefriend outside, but I don't want ponies hear what I have spoken here."

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"That's how it has been explained to me before." Ruby replied "So I guess that it's now confirmed that that's how you ponies feel." she flung another coin with her claws "This stays between us right?" "Everything I have told to you?" she continued looking over Somnus at the door of the treasury "I can play your marefriend outside, but I don't want ponies hear what I have spoken here."

"Don't worry, I won't tell them anything that was said here. There's no need to be embarrassed by it, but if you don't want anything said, I'll keep quiet for you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"Then I guess that Ruby should avoid making me mad and leave me alone. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not looking for an argument with her since it's pointless. And if Somnus does even dare disrespect me or anything else, there will be serious consequences following. I am his Captain after all."

"I wouldn't worry. Nothing can really upset that dragon, she doesn't really care about what anyone says. If she followed orders more, she'd make a pretty good soldier on the battlefield though."

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Don't worry, I won't tell them anything that was said here. There's no need to be embarrassed by it, but if you don't want anything said, I'll keep quiet for you."

"Thanks you." Ruby thanked, but she quickly added "But to correct you a bit, I'm not embarrassed, I just don't want certain ponies to use my new found weaknesses against me." "I know you may think they aren't weaknesses, but they are, because they are ways to get under my skin, and you just saw from the front seats what happens when someone gets under my skin." she brought her head closer to Somnus "And thought it seems I don't care at all what ponies think about me, I care enough that I don't want to kill anypony I shouldn't."

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I wouldn't worry. Nothing can really upset that dragon, she doesn't really care about what anyone says. If she followed orders more, she'd make a pretty good soldier on the battlefield though."

"You're right. Sadly she's a dragon and believes we ponies are weaker just because we are and act different than her kind from what I've gathered. I'll be honest with you. I don't want to hate her, but she forces me to by her behaviour. I wish that someday we compromise and find a mutual agreement, by that I mean we both accept to forget about some habits on each ends. Though a mare can still dream."

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"You're right. Sadly she's a dragon and believes we ponies are weaker just because we are and act different than her kind from what I've gathered. I'll be honest with you. I don't want to hate her, but she forces me to by her behaviour. I wish that someday we compromise and find a mutual agreement, by that I mean we both accept to forget about some habits on each ends. Though a mare can still dream."

"Maybe she'll figure it out one day, and if that day does come, it will probably have something to do with Somnus."

He heard some barking from outside the office, so he called out to his dog.

"Don't worry Stumpy, I'll give you attention later."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Thanks you." Ruby thanked, but she quickly added "But to correct you a bit, I'm not embarrassed, I just don't want certain ponies to use my new found weaknesses against me." "I know you may think they aren't weaknesses, but they are, because they are ways to get under my skin, and you just saw from the front seats what happens when someone gets under my skin." she brought her head closer to Somnus "And thought it seems I don't care at all what ponies think about me, I care enough that I don't want to kill anypony I shouldn't."

"There's a lot of good in you, don't let others make you think otherwise."

Somnus looked up at her.

"I've not loved someone like this since I was a colt."

• Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Maybe she'll figure it out one day, and if that day does come, it will probably have something to do with Somnus."

He heard some barking from outside the office, so he called out to his dog.

"Don't worry Stumpy, I'll give you attention later."

"Hope so, yeah."

As Rose heard the bark outside the office, she let out a small sigh before speaking again.

"You know, I'm tempted to allow Stumpy to enter here, but I can't for three reasons:

-I have to stick to my decisions and rules as Captain. 

-It just wouldn't be fair to all the pets I denied access to my office before.

-I like when everything is where it should be in my office, and most importantly, I like when everything is clean. I don't know if he would mess my room up or something, but I'm not willing to take the risk."

Edited by Emperor Blu Traincrown
  • Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"There's a lot of good in you, don't let others make you think otherwise."

Somnus looked up at her.

"I've not loved someone like this since I was a colt."

"May be, may not, I still don't think in goods and evils." Ruby concluded "But some things are not matter of opinion."

"That makes sense, since if I remember right, you said you haven't had relationships during the years of your immortality." she calmly stated "Unfortunately I'm not ready to say anything quite that...strong yet."

• Brohoof 1

On 11/3/2018 at 8:28 AM, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

As he saw U.Will, Blu calmed down and cooled off more when U.Will introduced C.Will to the Royal as the Unicorn's soulmate.

However he was impressed by C.Will's skill in controlling his soulmate's mind and make him speak to avoid the date being ankward. Then he realized something. "Ooh, now I understand what was the word "kind" you used last evening for."

"My Unicorn soulmate saved my very existence and I would anything to help him. You can call me C. Will."

"And me U. Will to distinguish us apart. So, you truly love me, don't you, your majesty?" The Unicorn in the mirror asked.

• Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"May be, may not, I still don't think in goods and evils." Ruby concluded "But some things are not matter of opinion."

"That makes sense, since if I remember right, you said you haven't had relationships during the years of your immortality." she calmly stated "Unfortunately I'm not ready to say anything quite that...strong yet."

"No, I had no relationships during my immortality, but my immortality isn't the reason since the spell works a certain way. An individual who would love me forever would also have the same immortality, so that never was the problem."

He continued by telling about what happened when he was a colt.

"Long ago when was a colt, I had someone who was really close. Nothing could tear us apart... or so I thought. One day she grew ill. I stayed by her the whole time. One week later, she died from her illness. After that, I was heartbroken. I never felt that strongly towards anyone since then, until I met you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

43 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"Hope so, yeah."

As Rose heard the bark outside the office, she let out a small sigh before speaking again.

"You know, I'm tempted to allow Stumpy to enter here, but I can't for three reasons:

-I have to stick to my decisions and rules as Captain. 

-It just wouldn't be fair to all the pets I denied access to my office before.

-I like when everything is where it should be in my office, and most importantly, I like when everything is clean. I don't know if he would mess my room up or something, but I'm not willing to take the risk."

"Stumpy will be fine. I'll let him know not to take it personally."

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"No, I had no relationships during my immortality, but my immortality isn't the reason since the spell works a certain way. An individual who would love me forever would also have the same immortality, so that never was the problem."

He continued by telling about what happened when he was a colt.

"Long ago when was a colt, I had someone who was really close. Nothing could tear us apart... or so I thought. One day she grew ill. I stayed by her the whole time. One week later, she died from her illness. After that, I was heartbroken. I never felt that strongly towards anyone since then, until I met you."

"Is that so?" Ruby questioned "What if it was a pony who didn't want immortality?"

"And you wonder why we normally don't feel anything?" she commented, still lacking the sympathy to feel bad for Somnus about his experience "Sure it's unfortunate and all, but it's a perfect example for why it's good to not feel anything in our land, that would happen a lot. "

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Is that so?" Ruby questioned "What if it was a pony who didn't want immortality?"

"And you wonder why we normally don't feel anything?" she commented, still lacking the sympathy to feel bad for Somnus about his experience "Sure it's unfortunate and all, but it's a perfect example for why it's good to not feel anything in our land, that would happen a lot. "

"I guess they wouldn't have to have the immortality if they didn't want it."

"Nothing comes without risk. Besides, such illnesses aren't a problem today, even if they were, I'm more than willing to take such a risk for you."

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I guess they wouldn't have to have the immortality if they didn't want it."

"Nothing comes without risk. Besides, such illnesses aren't a problem today, even if they were, I'm more than willing to take such a risk for you."

"I'm not talking about illnesses, in fact, we rarely get sick." Ruby corrected "But death in general, since like I told you, it's a hostile way of life." "And I don't doubt your risk taking will, though only real risks are me crushing you by accident and me killing you in rage." she tilted her head "But I still don't understand one thing, I have asked it before but you haven't told me." "What did you see in me to even start this mission to 'show me life' like you worded it."

• Brohoof 1