Lucid_Nightlight

Open Life in Canterlot Castle

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Fluffball rolled over to Somnus, the hamster seemed a bit dizzy.

"Fluffball, you couldn't eat the cat even if you tried."

Fluffball looked at Ruby and back at Somnus.

"You wouldn't be able to eat Ruby either."

As for the replacement.

"You mean the nerd?"

Ruby just stared at the hamster for a second, if Somnus really knew what it was thinking and was replying to that, it was quite amusing that the hamster wanted to eat them.
"Yes." "He's lost more capable than one may think, and he's more trustworthy to watch over my treasure than any guard in this building."

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Catpone Cerberus said:

Ruby just stared at the hamster for a second, if Somnus really knew what it was thinking and was replying to that, it was quite amusing that the hamster wanted to eat them.
"Yes." "He's lost more capable than one may think, and he's more trustworthy to watch over my treasure than any guard in this building."

"Alright then, we'll just find whoever this guy is and then we'll be off I guess."

He picked Fluffball up.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Alright then, we'll just find whoever this guy is and then we'll be off I guess."

He picked Fluffball up.

"I'll just put that one guard to search him." Ruby said as she walked out of the treasury towards the door she had called the guard from yesterday, but the robed pony from earlier interrupted her "Don't bother, I'm already here, I had a feeling you'd need me again." Ruby turned towards him "I don't need you, you're just the best option." both of their tones were as emotionless as ever.

  • Brohoof 1
  • teacup 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Crimson storm said:

(Gulp) just so you guys know you guys know, I just back from the mess hall so don’t be pointing hooves at me alright (returns to his post)

after 3 hours of nonstop reading of historical books he walks out of the royal library to meet with Rose but instead he meets with a certain stallion that is staying in post, Butler Serve thinks that brown stallion been standing for hours, he thinks for moment and towards to the stallion only to talk to him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

2 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I'll just put that one guard to search him." Ruby said as she walked out of the treasury towards the door she had called the guard from yesterday, but the robed pony from earlier interrupted her "Don't bother, I'm already here, I had a feeling you'd need me again." Ruby turned towards him "I don't need you, you're just the best option." both of their tones were as emotionless as ever.

"Well, you found the nerd. Let's go I guess."

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Well, you found the nerd. Let's go I guess."

"This nerd is going to break more of your legs if you don't watch out, Somnus." 'the nerd' replied to Somnus with the usual coldness before walking past him towards the treasury, Ruby meanwhile started moving towards the exit, seemingly uncaring about everything after shrugging at Somnus suggestion to start moving. 

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"This nerd is going to break more of your legs if you don't watch out, Somnus." 'the nerd' replied to Somnus with the usual coldness before walking past him towards the treasury, Ruby meanwhile started moving towards the exit, seemingly uncaring about everything after shrugging at Somnus suggestion to start moving. 

"You keep that up and you'll be missing some legs, nerd!"

He walked out with Ruby.

"Ever been on an airship before?"

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"You keep that up and you'll be missing some legs, nerd!"

He walked out with Ruby.

"Ever been on an airship before?"

The pony just muttered something to himself sounding amused.

"No I haven't" Ruby replied "Never really had a reason to go." like she had stated earlier, she hadn't been too interested in pony activities, and especially in this case, she hadn't seen the point to pay to go flying when she was able to fly herself.

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

The pony just muttered something to himself sounding amused.

"No I haven't" Ruby replied "Never really had a reason to go." like she had stated earlier, she hadn't been too interested in pony activities, and especially in this case, she hadn't seen the point to pay to go flying when she was able to fly herself.

"Well, I'm sure you'll have fun."

Somnus headed out the castle with Ruby.

"Y'know, I might keep my equipment with me once we get back to the castle... just in case the nerd actually does try to kill me."

Somnus was not afraid of the guy, he was simply keeping possibilities in mind.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Well, I'm sure you'll have fun."

Somnus headed out the castle with Ruby.

"Y'know, I might keep my equipment with me once we get back to the castle... just in case the nerd actually does try to kill me."

Somnus was not afraid of the guy, he was simply keeping possibilities in mind.

"We'll see." Ruby simply replied.

"He didn't threaten to kill you." Ruby pointed out "Only to break your legs." she sounded nonchalant "If he wanted you dead you wouldn't know it until it's too late."

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"We'll see." Ruby simply replied.

"He didn't threaten to kill you." Ruby pointed out "Only to break your legs." she sounded nonchalant "If he wanted you dead you wouldn't know it until it's too late."

"Ok then. I'll be ready for that."

He took Ruby to a nearby airship dock. There was a huge airship and there were many ponies with suitcases.

"Last time I went on here, some guy basically scammed Twilight with a contract even though her mother signed it, making it not a legally binding contact."

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hours passed, the Butler still waits for his Superiors summon him for the event that he's been delayed for hours and hours, Butler Serve sigh in weariness and heads to the Royal Library to lie down for an hour to get back on his hooves

"How long is Madam Rose is gonna give me a directive" He said in troubled voice as he walks to the Royal Library with his face looking down

The Stallion reached his destination to settle down for an hour so he can get back on his post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

14 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Ok then. I'll be ready for that."

He took Ruby to a nearby airship dock. There was a huge airship and there were many ponies with suitcases.

"Last time I went on here, some guy basically scammed Twilight with a contract even though her mother signed it, making it not a legally binding contact."

"I've heard about that." Ruby replied "Stories move pretty quick among you ponies, so i have heard most of them without really seeking any of them out." "But if you want to know my opinion about it, I'm on Twilight's side on that one." "I don't really care about what's legally bounding and what's not, but deal is deal and you can't make deals in someone else's name."

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I've heard about that." Ruby replied "Stories move pretty quick among you ponies, so i have heard most of them without really seeking any of them out." "But if you want to know my opinion about it, I'm on Twilight's side on that one." "I don't really care about what's legally bounding and what's not, but deal is deal and you can't make deals in someone else's name."

"That's true."

"Tickets."

Somnus grabbed two tickets from the saddlebag and gave it to the pony.

He then walked onto the airship.

"See anything that you wanna do first?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"That's true."

"Tickets."

Somnus grabbed two tickets from the saddlebag and gave it to the pony.

He then walked onto the airship.

"See anything that you wanna do first?"

Ruby looked around a bit but then shrugged "Not really, based on the quick look around, only thing I can say I really want is every piece of jewelry in the jewelry store." "So it's probably better that you decide, until there is one of those rollercoasters or rope jumps in this ship and I just don't see them." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Ruby looked around a bit but then shrugged "Not really, based on the quick look around, only thing I can say I really want is every piece of jewelry in the jewelry store." "So it's probably better that you decide, until there is one of those rollercoasters or rope jumps in this ship and I just don't see them." 

"Ever been put in a barrel and thrown down into some water? Well, they're doing something like that without water. They attach a rope to the barrel and the ship and throw you off. Then they bring you back up."

A little dangerous, but Somnus found the idea to be fun.

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Ever been put in a barrel and thrown down into some water? Well, they're doing something like that without water. They attach a rope to the barrel and the ship and throw you off. Then they bring you back up."

A little dangerous, but Somnus found the idea to be fun.

"I....don't think putting me in a barrel is a good idea." Ruby stated "There's high risk I will out of instinct to transform so I can break out, or...well, you know what happened with the hole." for the first time it seemed that Ruby was feeling unconformable while saying something, "I...it would be....unfortunate to go through that again.". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I....don't think putting me in a barrel is a good idea." Ruby stated "There's high risk I will out of instinct to transform so I can break out, or...well, you know what happened with the hole." for the first time it seemed that Ruby was feeling unconformable while saying something, "I...it would be....unfortunate to go through that again.". 

"Alright, there is also another thing where they strap you up to a harness and you swing off the side of the ship."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Alright, there is also another thing where they strap you up to a harness and you swing off the side of the ship."

"That sound more like something that could be entertaining." "So, sure" Ruby said shrugging, she was glad that Somnus hadn't continued with the topic of getting stuffed into a barrel, for some reason even the idea made her feel.....scared, which was new since mere thinking about getting stuck had never before caused anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"That sound more like something that could be entertaining." "So, sure" Ruby said shrugging, she was glad that Somnus hadn't continued with the topic of getting stuffed into a barrel, for some reason even the idea made her feel.....scared, which was new since mere thinking about getting stuck had never before caused anything.

Somnus went over to the side of the ship where the weird swinging thing was.

"We are not responsible for any injuries or death. You gonna do it or are you gonna chicken out?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Somnus went over to the side of the ship where the weird swinging thing was.

"We are not responsible for any injuries or death. You gonna do it or are you gonna chicken out?"

"Isn't it bit rude to ask that in the same sentence, it's like you assume the customer is a chicken." Ruby stated, her tone making it clear she was just complaining for sake of complaining "Let's not chat here and let's do this already."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Isn't it bit rude to ask that in the same sentence, it's like you assume the customer is a chicken." Ruby stated, her tone making it clear she was just complaining for sake of complaining "Let's not chat here and let's do this already."

The guy mumbled a bit and strapped her into safety harness. He then gestured for her to jump.

Somnus simply watched fully expecting Ruby to do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

The guy mumbled a bit and strapped her into safety harness. He then gestured for her to jump.

Somnus simply watched fully expecting Ruby to do it.

Ruby just muttered something in annoyed manner under her breath and calmly jumped without a sound, like the last time, she closed her eyes to make the experience better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Ruby just muttered something in annoyed manner under her breath and calmly jumped without a sound, like the last time, she closed her eyes to make the experience better. 

The rope made her swing back and forth. Somnus watched and wondered if she would enjoy it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

The rope made her swing back and forth. Somnus watched and wondered if she would enjoy it.

It wasn't as fun as the actual rope jump, the limited reptative movement made it less thrilling, since for Ruby being in high altitude wasn't the fun part, it was the speed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.