Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Life in Canterlot Castle

Lucid_Nightlight

3 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Well, you're scared a barrels!"

This probably wasn't completely true, but Somnus didn't know that.

"Besides, spiders have vemom. That's pretty scary."

"I don't see venom being that scary." she was basically immune to it due how much venom would be needed to harm her "And I'm not scared of barrels, I just don't think that being thrown off in one of them would be good idea because I would most likely out of instinct and or reflex change to my real form in there, which isn't good because I can't fly at the moment." what she was scared of wasn't really clear to her herself either, she only knew that being trapped in the pony form without being able to change made her panic.

9 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I don't see venom being that scary." she was basically immune to it due how much venom would be needed to harm her "And I'm not scared of barrels, I just don't think that being thrown off in one of them would be good idea because I would most likely out of instinct and or reflex change to my real form in there, which isn't good because I can't fly at the moment." what she was scared of wasn't really clear to her herself either, she only knew that being trapped in the pony form without being able to change made her panic.

The cake sat on the counter, Somnus hadn't paid attention to it since he was talking to Ruby.

"Why do dragons go into caves even when that cave is close to a town? Take for the example the dragon in Ponyville that refused to leave until Fluttershy scared it off."

5 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

The cake sat on the counter, Somnus hadn't paid attention to it since he was talking to Ruby.

"Why do dragons go into caves even when that cave is close to a town? Take for the example the dragon in Ponyville that refused to leave until Fluttershy scared it off."

"I can't tell you reasoning of local dragons, but back in our land, you took the first cave you could find or steal, because not having your own territory was already a big weakness." Ruby simply replied, she hadn't forgotten the cake, she just didn't care about eating it due it not being meat, and because like with everything shiny, it looked nice, so she waited for Somnus to take the first piece. 

6 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I can't tell you reasoning of local dragons, but back in our land, you took the first cave you could find or steal, because not having your own territory was already a big weakness." Ruby simply replied, she hadn't forgotten the cake, she just didn't care about eating it due it not being meat, and because like with everything shiny, it looked nice, so she waited for Somnus to take the first piece. 

Somnus realized the cake was there and took a slice. He even made a really tiny slice for Fluffball, who quickly ate it.

On 11/5/2018 at 5:59 PM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

He gave this some thought.

"Yea, I have no idea."

"Well then I guess you'd probably want to train or something? I sadly still am on duty today." Rose replied as she looked at her agenda. She couldn't wait for her next day off though.

16 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Somnus realized the cake was there and took a slice. He even made a really tiny slice for Fluffball, who quickly ate it.

After Somnus had ruined the look of the cake, Ruby took piece too, bit mostly because it was expected from her. She didn't even try to offer some to Calti who just turned away when she saw the piece that Ruby took.

46 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

After Somnus had ruined the look of the cake, Ruby took piece too, bit mostly because it was expected from her. She didn't even try to offer some to Calti who just turned away when she saw the piece that Ruby took.

"You cat really needs to go to the vet, she seems to hate cake."

---------------------------------------------------------------

6 hours ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"Well then I guess you'd probably want to train or something? I sadly still am on duty today." Rose replied as she looked at her agenda. She couldn't wait for her next day off though.

"That's pretty easy to tell. So, what exactly do you do in this office. When Shining Armor was here, he was either patrolling or doing some weird paperwork."

1 hour ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"You cat really needs to go to the vet, she seems to hate cake."

"There's nothing wrong about that." Ruby commented "She just has gotten into the taste of meat, I can't blame her for not wanting to ruin it." she shrugged "Besides, this way there's more for you to eat."

48 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"There's nothing wrong about that." Ruby commented "She just has gotten into the taste of meat, I can't blame her for not wanting to ruin it." she shrugged "Besides, this way there's more for you to eat."

"I guess that's fair."

Fluffball looked up at Somnus.

"Why do you keep demanding peanuts?"

28 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I guess that's fair."

Fluffball looked up at Somnus.

"Why do you keep demanding peanuts?"

"It's quite amusing." Ruby suddenly said "You, well behaved overly loyal guard have a pet that does whatever it wants." "While I, a dragon who couldn't care less about taking orders, has a pet that does exactly what I want it to do."

2 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"That's pretty easy to tell. So, what exactly do you do in this office. When Shining Armor was here, he was either patrolling or doing some weird paperwork."

"Well yes, I'm doing these tasks, but I also train new recruits. Now if you want to know what all this paperwork is about, all I am allowed to tell is that this is about managing Royal Guard stuff like every Guard's schedule for the incoming week, or stuff like that. Want to know what you'll be expected to do next week? You have a day off tomorrow by the way."

1 hour ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"It's quite amusing." Ruby suddenly said "You, well behaved overly loyal guard have a pet that does whatever it wants." "While I, a dragon who couldn't care less about taking orders, has a pet that does exactly what I want it to do."

"Well, how could you expect me to say no to such an adorable little thing?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

1 hour ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"Well yes, I'm doing these tasks, but I also train new recruits. Now if you want to know what all this paperwork is about, all I am allowed to tell is that this is about managing Royal Guard stuff like every Guard's schedule for the incoming week, or stuff like that. Want to know what you'll be expected to do next week? You have a day off tomorrow by the way."

"Is it the night shift again?"

He's been getting that one a lot, probably because he broke another vending machine a couple weeks ago.

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

30 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Is it the night shift again?"

He's been getting that one a lot, probably because he broke another vending machine a couple weeks ago.

"Well, not this time. The day after your day off you'll be patrolling the West end of the Castle. Ten Guards will be placed under your command. Think you can handle it?" The mare would ask, looking at Arrow.

Edited by Emperor Blu Traincrown

15 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"Well, not this time. The day after your day off you'll be patrolling the West end of the Castle. Ten Guards will be placed under your command. Think you can handle it?" The mare would ask, looking at Arrow.

"I'm sure I can do that."

It wasn't that often that Arrow was told to command multiple guards.

He decided to bring something up.

"Ever wonder why we have never advanced in weapons technology? I've once visited this world that has highly advanced weaponry."

On 11/5/2018 at 5:44 PM, Will Guide said:

The Wills transformed so they were half and half

5a7a5b1c94cdb_TheWillGuidesAvatarsize.png.d9a376b9b4b2da5821c8a5821e978f45.png

And they embraced like this:

BluWill_4.thumb.png.99f14b11b4a3d5e23019c9abf352c673.png

Emperor Blu was in pure bliss when the kiss happened, and wasn't prone on letting go.

23 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I'm sure I can do that."

It wasn't that often that Arrow was told to command multiple guards.

He decided to bring something up.

"Ever wonder why we have never advanced in weapons technology? I've once visited this world that has highly advanced weaponry."

"Huh? What's this world you're talking about?" Rose seemed confused. She never has heard about the Human world before.

27 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Emperor Blu was in pure bliss when the kiss happened, and wasn't prone on letting go.

"Huh? What's this world you're talking about?" Rose seemed confused. She never has heard about the Human world before.

"It's full of what are called humans. They are highly advanced, but they tend to fight each other a lot."

26 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"It's full of what are called humans. They are highly advanced, but they tend to fight each other a lot."

"I see, but why would they fight each other all the t-"

The mare would eventually be interrupted by a severe headache, making her place her hoof on her forehead while growling in pain.

2 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Well, how could you expect me to say no to such an adorable little thing?"

"I didn't say there's anything wrong with it, I just find it amusing." Ruby pointed out "And I'm yet to say no to Calti, yet she follows my word whatever I say." she looked thoughtful for a moment "That's may be why she has done nothing wrong, I haven't seen anything she does being wrong."

Edited by Catpone Cerberus

12 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I didn't say there's anything wrong with it, I just find it amusing." Ruby pointed out "And I'm yet to say no to Calti, yet she follows my word whatever I say." she looked thoughtful for a moment "That's may be why she has done nothing wrong, I haven't seen anything she does being wrong."

"It is rather strange that she does what you say. Most cats will just go around knocking things of the table."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"I see, but why would they fight each other all the t-"

The mare would eventually be interrupted by a severe headache, making her place her hoof on her forehead while growling in pain.

"Uh... are you alright?"

1 hour ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Will's Changeling felt revitalized as the kiss continued. "Oh, your majesty. Your kiss is amazing." Both Wills said.

"So what would you like to do now, sir?" U. Will asked.

43 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"It is rather strange that she does what you say. Most cats will just go around knocking things of the table."

"Well, I don't exactly have tables to knock stuff off from." Ruby pointed out "Besides, I would say it's something in how you ponies raise cats because there isn't any tables in nature either." "But what I find odd is that Calti seems to really like the horn I took from that attacking dragon."

Just now, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Well, I don't exactly have tables to knock stuff off from." Ruby pointed out "Besides, I would say it's something in how you ponies raise cats because there isn't any tables in nature either." "But what I find odd is that Calti seems to really like the horn I took from that attacking dragon."

"Cats tend to be strange creatures. One moment they want to be petted, then they scratch you for petting them."

Somnus liked cats, but he still found them to be weird.

Just now, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Cats tend to be strange creatures. One moment they want to be petted, then they scratch you for petting them."

Somnus liked cats, but he still found them to be weird.

"So you can't tell when they have had enough?" Ruby asked, but then quickly added "Actually nevermind, of course you don't, you can't sense or read most of the signs." "It's actually very logical when you can recognize the signs."

1 minute ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"So you can't tell when they have had enough?" Ruby asked, but then quickly added "Actually nevermind, of course you don't, you can't sense or read most of the signs." "It's actually very logical when you can recognize the signs."

"What about cats licking their paws? That's pretty weird."

The fact they do that to clean themselves is common knowledge, but Somnus did not know this for some reason.

1 minute ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"What about cats licking their paws? That's pretty weird."

The fact they do that to clean themselves is common knowledge, but Somnus did not know this for some reason.

"It's called cleaning up, they don't exactly have your tools to do that." Ruby said nonchalantly "They may also do that to soothe them if they hurt for reason or another." "I don't know how you don't know that since it seems to be common knowledge even for ponies."