Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Life in Canterlot Castle

Lucid_Nightlight

4 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Ruby could tell that Somnus was being sarcastic, and though it wasn't something she usually did, she replied to him just as sarcasticly as he had spoken  to her "Probably some weirdo with anger management problems."

Fluffball fell asleep on Somnus' head.

"I'm surprised that they don't know who did it."

4 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Fluffball fell asleep on Somnus' head.

"I'm surprised that they don't know who did it."

"I don't know how they would know, until Fluttershy has gone and told them for reason or another." Ruby pointed out "After all, there was nobody who could have seen it happen." "I'm more surprised that it had to be taken out of use just because of bit of glass."

Just now, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I don't know how they would know, until Fluttershy has gone and told them for reason or another." Ruby pointed out "After all, there was nobody who could have seen it happen." "I'm more surprised that it had to be taken out of use just because of bit of glass."

"Glass is a pain to clean. No matter how much is swept up, there is always that one little piece that someone steps on."

"Glass is a pain to clean. No matter how much is swept up, there is always that one little piece that someone steps on."

"You have magic to control weather and time of day, yet you can't clean up glass easily?" Ruby questioned "You really are weird creatures, you break every possible bit of logic constantly." she ate some of her piece of cake.

Just now, Catpone Cerberus said:

"You have magic to control weather and time of day, yet you can't clean up glass easily?" Ruby questioned "You really are weird creatures, you break every possible bit of logic constantly." she ate some of her piece of cake.

Somnus pet the sleeping hamster.

"Gotta know where it is to use magic on it."

10 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Somnus pet the sleeping hamster.

"Gotta know where it is to use magic on it."

"I'm sure there's some kind of spell to deal with that." Ruby stated, Calti was still lazily playing with Ruby's ear. "You just don't use your brains enough."

6 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I'm sure there's some kind of spell to deal with that." Ruby stated, Calti was still lazily playing with Ruby's ear. "You just don't use your brains enough."

"Eh, maybe."

"Quick question, why did you take the horn off the dragon after killing it?"

3 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Eh, maybe."

"Quick question, why did you take the horn off the dragon after killing it?"

"Old habit." Ruby explained "I'm just used to taking trophies from those I've killed, but back then it was actually something to be proud of since the fights were actually tough." "At least Calti got a new toy she likes."

On 11/29/2018 at 9:16 PM, Will Guide said:

"I know it's a bit sappy to be falling in love this quickly, but I have a feeling we can get along just fine, your majesty." Will said. "Tell me, what are you looking for most in a soulmate?"

To this, the Emperor replied by the following words: "What I look for most in a soulmate is somepony honest and mature, somepony willing to move forward with me. We would go through everything together. See what I mean? One should always support the other in times of sorrow and in times of joy. Arguments are okay, as long as there is no yelling and as long as we respect each other."

On 11/29/2018 at 9:09 PM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Maybe I'll take her places during the day when we both have a day off from now on."

"This reminds me, do you think she'll ever figure out that it was Ruby who broke Somnus' leg?"

"Well you should rather make sure she sleeps well every night. Rest is what she needs most right now. As for Somnus's leg, it's better to keep it secret and continue to pretend he had an accident."

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

To this, the Emperor replied by the following words: "What I look for most in a soulmate is somepony honest and mature, somepony willing to move forward with me. We would go through everything together. See what I mean? One should always support the other in times of sorrow and in times of joy. Arguments are okay, as long as there is no yelling and as long as we respect each other."

U. Will smiled. "My Changeling Friend that I have for a literal soulmate is shy, so he tends to hide behind me unless it's okay. I made a wish to help him and I'm going to keep that promise.

"And my Unicorn host saved my very existence and I owe him my life. He's like my protective older brother" C. Will said.

Both Unicorn and Changeling spoke together. "If there's one thing we know, it's supporting each other."

11 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

U. Will smiled. "My Changeling Friend that I have for a literal soulmate is shy, so he tends to hide behind me unless it's okay. I made a wish to help him and I'm going to keep that promise.

"And my Unicorn host saved my very existence and I owe him my life. He's like my protective older brother" C. Will said.

Both Unicorn and Changeling spoke together. "If there's one thing we know, it's supporting each other."

To this, Blu nodded with a smile. "Then I guess we can be together, both Unicorn and Changeling Will." The Alicorn said as he wrapped his wings around his loved ones, covering each one of his lovers with one wing, so it'd be equal love for each.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

To this, Blu nodded with a smile. "Then I guess we can be together, both Unicorn and Changeling Will." The Alicorn said as he wrapped his wings around his loved ones, covering each one of his lovers with one wing, so it'd be equal love for each.

"I might have mentioned this before but, I rent out a room in Princess Twilight Sparkle's Castle of Friendship. If I were to come back with you to your Empire, where would I live and what can I do for work in addition to my talent of telling Disney Stories?"

Edited by Will Guide

17 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

"I might have mentioned this before but, I rent out a room in Princess Twilight Sparkle's Castle of Friendship. If I were to come back with you to your Empire, where would I live and what can I do for work in addition to my talent of telling Disney Stories?"

"If you came in my Empire, you would have a room for yourself in my Palace. And, well..." Blu gave it a thought. "What else do you enjoy doing, storytelling aside?"

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"If you came in my Empire, you would have a room for yourself in my Palace. And, well..." Blu gave it a thought. "What else do you enjoy doing, storytelling aside?"

"Well, I do try to be very helpful. But even though I'm not a complete fan, I have been fascinated by trains."

Edited by Will Guide

4 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

"Well, I do try to be very helpful. But even though I'm not a complete fan, I have been fascinated by trains."

"Fascinated by trains you say? Well I can guarantee you will be very well served when it comes to jobs regarding trains in my country." the Alicorn would state with pride. He looked at Will with loveful red eyes afterwards.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"Fascinated by trains you say? Well I can guarantee you will be very well served when it comes to jobs regarding trains in my country." the Alicorn would state with pride. He looked at Will with loveful red eyes afterwards.

"Well as long we get to see you on a regular basis" both Wills said. 

1 hour ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Old habit." Ruby explained "I'm just used to taking trophies from those I've killed, but back then it was actually something to be proud of since the fights were actually tough." "At least Calti got a new toy she likes."

"Cats will play with anything from what I've seen."

------------------------------------------------------------

1 hour ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"Well you should rather make sure she sleeps well every night. Rest is what she needs most right now. As for Somnus's leg, it's better to keep it secret and continue to pretend he had an accident."

"Yea, we wouldn't want her to go crazy on Ruby. It wouldn't end we for anyone."

17 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

"Well as long we get to see you on a regular basis" both Wills said. 

To this, Blu giggled in a blush and nuzzled both Wills before standing up and getting to wear his Royal uniform.

16 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Yea, we wouldn't want her to go crazy on Ruby. It wouldn't end we for anyone."

The nurse nodded. And at this time, a "Ugh..." would be heard in the infirmary room the two ponies were in: Rose was starting to wake up again.

38 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

The nurse nodded. And at this time, a "Ugh..." would be heard in the infirmary room the two ponies were in: Rose was starting to wake up again.

"Well, she seems to be waking up. You might wanna recommend that she doesn't work today."

9 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Well, she seems to be waking up. You might wanna recommend that she doesn't work today."

The nurse let out a sigh.

"You know how stubborn she is. She'll never listen."

At this time Rose got up, placing a hoof on her head. When opening her eyes, the mare noticed she wasn't in her office, but in the infirmary. 

"Ugh...What happened?"

"You fainted due to lack of sleep. Arrow brought you here."

"Oh...Thank you for the help. Now that I'm up again, gonna head to my office."

"Um...with all due respect, Captain Rose, it really is important for you to rest right now..."

To this Rose smiled, hiding the fact she still was a bit tired

"No really, I'm fine don't worry. Gotta go plan shifts for my soldiers." She said, about to get up. At this moment, the nurse looked at Arrow, hoping he'd have better luck in convincing her to stay in bed and rest

13 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Cats will play with anything from what I've seen."

"Sure they do, but they have favorites too." Ruby commented. Calti got bit too much into playing with Ruby's ear and managed to fall off from her head, but climbed right back up, laying down to sleep. Rub had watched Calti as she did her thing, and after she had climbed back Ruby continued "And it's clear that Calti enjoys the horn, maybe she likes to think that she can beat a dragon."

4 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Sure they do, but they have favorites too." Ruby commented. Calti got bit too much into playing with Ruby's ear and managed to fall off from her head, but climbed right back up, laying down to sleep. Rub had watched Calti as she did her thing, and after she had climbed back Ruby continued "And it's clear that Calti enjoys the horn, maybe she likes to think that she can beat a dragon."

"To be fair, cats are pretty fast, so I doubt a dragon could catch her. The only problem for Calti is actually doing damage."

------------------------------------------------------------

7 hours ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

The nurse let out a sigh.

"You know how stubborn she is. She'll never listen."

At this time Rose got up, placing a hoof on her head. When opening her eyes, the mare noticed she wasn't in her office, but in the infirmary. 

"Ugh...What happened?"

"You fainted due to lack of sleep. Arrow brought you here."

"Oh...Thank you for the help. Now that I'm up again, gonna head to my office."

"Um...with all due respect, Captain Rose, it really is important for you to rest right now..."

To this Rose smiled, hiding the fact she still was a bit tired

"No really, I'm fine don't worry. Gotta go plan shifts for my soldiers." She said, about to get up. At this moment, the nurse looked at Arrow, hoping he'd have better luck in convincing her to stay in bed and rest

"You faint out of nowhere. I'm not quite sure that you are in condition to work. Being this tired is known to cloud judgement. And even worse, it could be potentially harmful to not get a proper amount of sleep."

"You faint out of nowhere. I'm not quite sure that you are in condition to work. Being this tired is known to cloud judgement. And even worse, it could be potentially harmful to not get a proper amount of sleep."

The mare showed a concerned face.

"I understand what you mean, but what about you all? I haven't finished planning you guys' shifts"

A few moments later, Rose got an idea

"Okay, how about you bring my plannings here and help me fulfill my duties?" she would ask with a smile as adorable as possible to Arrow, reaching her hooves since she wished he would hug her nicely.

Auran stood at the base of Celestia's Throne, spear held tight as he stared into nothingness, his emotions blank and his face stone like. He took a deep breath as his mind started to wander, wondering what to do after his shift. He may go and train some more at the Training Camp, or he might get a bite to eat and head to the park to do his daily running and sprinting, or maybe even fly some laps around Canterlot. He kept his stone like face as his eyes slowly scanned the room, making sure none of the occupants in the Castle Hall were being mischevious or disrespecting any of the Royal Property. He started contemplating about his after work life, noting he really didn't have many, if any, friends. Yet this never bothered Auran. He always liked being more alone than anything, considering his childhood and young adulthood. He closed his eyes for a moment as the pain of remembering his mother set in. Auran quickly snapped back into his stone-like appearance to stave off the depression that seemed to well inside of him. Work was more important than memories, and right now he didn't have time to think about the past.

"To be fair, cats are pretty fast, so I doubt a dragon could catch her. The only problem for Calti is actually doing damage."

"Sure they could outrun our claws, but the flames are a different story." Ruby simply commented "But in the end, there isn't really any reason why that fight would even happen in the first place, since cats are smart enough to not challenge a dragon, and they are so small that most dragons would even knowledge their existence."