Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Life in Canterlot Castle

Lucid_Nightlight

14 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"And what of those really big spiders? Do you not fear them?"

"No I don't" Ruby simply replied "I don't fear any creatures, especially not something as harmless as spiders." "I don't understand how you can fear something you can crush with one hoof." "It's not like they eat ponies."

7 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"No I don't" Ruby simply replied "I don't fear any creatures, especially not something as harmless as spiders." "I don't understand how you can fear something you can crush with one hoof." "It's not like they eat ponies."

"It has nothing to do with eating ponies. If it did involve that, I'd be afraid of you then, which I am clearly not."

This made Somnus think for a moment.

"Maybe that's why the other guards fear you. Not because you are big and scary, but because you can eat them and you've proven to them that you would."

This was not meant to be against Ruby. He was just saying what it looked like to him.

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

1 hour ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"It has nothing to do with eating ponies. If it did involve that, I'd be afraid of you then, which I am clearly not."

This made Somnus think for a moment.

"Maybe that's why the other guards fear you. Not because you are big and scary, but because you can eat them and you've proven to them that you would."

This was not meant to be against Ruby. He was just saying what it looked like to him.

"Like stated before, that can indeed be the case." Ruby replied "But it still doesn't make it any better, sure it's flattering that they think me as the great creature I am, but there's really no reason for fear other than the fact that I'm a dragon." her tone made it clear that she knew how egotistical her sentence had been and that she wasn't shamed of it "Because I haven't eaten a single living being since I moved to the castle, everything that I have eaten since has been killed by ponies."

3 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Like stated before, that can indeed be the case." Ruby replied "But it still doesn't make it any better, sure it's flattering that they think me as the great creature I am, but there's really no reason for fear other than the fact that I'm a dragon." her tone made it clear that she knew how egotistical her sentence had been and that she wasn't shamed of it "Because I haven't eaten a single living being since I moved to the castle, everything that I have eaten since has been killed by ponies."

"That's a fair point. It's pretty clear that you understand that you wouldn't get away with eating any of the guards... accept that one guy who hates hamsters. He's expendable."

Fluffball looked at Somnus.

"You've had enough peanuts. How about instead we take you back to the cabin and you can play with the cat or something."

"What do you mean the cat scares you? You have better immortality me! You literally cannot die."

13 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"That's a fair point. It's pretty clear that you understand that you wouldn't get away with eating any of the guards... accept that one guy who hates hamsters. He's expendable."

Fluffball looked at Somnus.

"You've had enough peanuts. How about instead we take you back to the cabin and you can play with the cat or something."

"What do you mean the cat scares you? You have better immortality me! You literally cannot die."

"But can he still get injured?" Ruby asked when listening the conversation between the hamster and Somnus "Because if he can, I can see why he fears Calti, since it sounds pretty unpleasant to be eaten by something when you can't die." "Or in general be injured so badly you would be normally dead."

4 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"But can he still get injured?" Ruby asked when listening the conversation between the hamster and Somnus "Because if he can, I can see why he fears Calti, since it sounds pretty unpleasant to be eaten by something when you can't die." "Or in general be injured so badly you would be normally dead."

"No, he cannot be injured. Besides, from what I've seen, Calti doesn't look too aggressive."

Not long after he said that, a small lizard scampered over to them. It was a bearded dragon lizard.

"Pringle? What are you doing here?"

The lizard just stared up at him.

"Your owner is on the cruise too and you decided to look around the ship?"

The lizard scampered over to Ruby and stared up at her.

3 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"No, he cannot be injured. Besides, from what I've seen, Calti doesn't look too aggressive."

Not long after he said that, a small lizard scampered over to them. It was a bearded dragon lizard.

"Pringle? What are you doing here?"

The lizard just stared up at him.

"Your owner is on the cruise too and you decided to look around the ship?"

The lizard scampered over to Ruby and stared up at her.

Ruby just shrugged, Somnus was right, Calti wasn't too aggressive, but she was playful, which was painful for whoever was playing with her.

She just stared back at the lizard "Ah, these things, the weak side of lizard kind." "I actually didn't know they existed before coming here, other lizards don't really fare well in our homelands."

1 hour ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Ruby just shrugged, Somnus was right, Calti wasn't too aggressive, but she was playful, which was painful for whoever was playing with her.

She just stared back at the lizard "Ah, these things, the weak side of lizard kind." "I actually didn't know they existed before coming here, other lizards don't really fare well in our homelands."

"I wouldn't be too sure about this one though. His owner is actually a reality warper. Also, he says if you call him weak again, he will bite you."

The tiny lizard continued to give Ruby a blank stare.

11 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I wouldn't be too sure about this one though. His owner is actually a reality warper. Also, he says if you call him weak again, he will bite you."

The tiny lizard continued to give Ruby a blank stare.

Ruby just stared back "It's not my fault if one is born to weaker species." "But it's also stupid to get angry because someone calls your species weak, there's always exceptions, and if you are a exception, getting mad about that doesn't exactly prove it, in fact, it's quite opposite. " she was talking to the lizard mostly.

8 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Ruby just stared back "It's not my fault if one is born to weaker species." "But it's also stupid to get angry because someone calls your species weak, there's always exceptions, and if you are a exception, getting mad about that doesn't exactly prove it, in fact, it's quite opposite. " she was talking to the lizard mostly.

"Wait, didn't you get mad yesterday when I called you weak?"

Pringle looked over at Somnus then back at Ruby.

"He's laughing at you now. He is telling you to step on him."

4 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Wait, didn't you get mad yesterday when I called you weak?"

Pringle looked over at Somnus then back at Ruby.

"He's laughing at you now. He is telling you to step on him."

"I did, because you insulted me, but if you were to say dragons in general are weak, it wouldn't bother me, though I would point out that you're weaker." Ruby replied looking at Somnus, she then turned back towards the lizard "And I don't stomp on creatures for fun, not that I most likely would do anything in this form anyway, you're durable enough to handle a hoof."

15 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I did, because you insulted me, but if you were to say dragons in general are weak, it wouldn't bother me, though I would point out that you're weaker." Ruby replied looking at Somnus, she then turned back towards the lizard "And I don't stomp on creatures for fun, not that I most likely would do anything in this form anyway, you're durable enough to handle a hoof."

"He says he's going to destroy you if you don't give him crickets."

Somnus was highly aware that the lizard was NOT capable of hurting anything bigger than he is.

"I told the guy that giving a lizard too many strawberries would spoil him, but he didn't listen."

42 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"He says he's going to destroy you if you don't give him crickets."

Somnus was highly aware that the lizard was NOT capable of hurting anything bigger than he is.

"I told the guy that giving a lizard too many strawberries would spoil him, but he didn't listen."

"Too bad, because I don't have crickets, I don't eat bugs." Ruby simply stated towards the lizard, she didn't care if Somnus was really somehow understanding the lizard or if he was just making it up, because she could tell from the signals that she could sense that it wasn't too far off from the reality. 

31 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Too bad, because I don't have crickets, I don't eat bugs." Ruby simply stated towards the lizard, she didn't care if Somnus was really somehow understanding the lizard or if he was just making it up, because she could tell from the signals that she could sense that it wasn't too far off from the reality. 

Someone who looked like a yellow pegasus showed up. He seemed to be eating some sort of meat out of a bucket that said 'Buffalo Wings'. Anyone near him would be able to tell that he wasn't a pony, or at least not completely.

"Pringle, quit harassing the weird dragon thing that turns into a pony. You're only allowed to do that on Fridays."

The lizard climbed on to his head.

"That's Lucid. He use to be a pony, but he ate a stick that could warp reality, so now he's something called a poquus."

7 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Someone who looked like a yellow pegasus showed up. He seemed to be eating some sort of meat out of a bucket that said 'Buffalo Wings'. Anyone near him would be able to tell that he wasn't a pony, or at least not completely.

"Pringle, quit harassing the weird dragon thing that turns into a pony. You're only allowed to do that on Fridays."

The lizard climbed on to his head.

"That's Lucid. He use to be a pony, but he ate a stick that could warp reality, so now he's something called a poquus."

Ruby just stared at the pony in her usual disapproving way, she didn't mind some random animal appearing now and then, but she didn't want to deal with ponies, or anything sentient in that matter, sentient creatures didn't understand their place. 

9 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Ruby just stared at the pony in her usual disapproving way, she didn't mind some random animal appearing now and then, but she didn't want to deal with ponies, or anything sentient in that matter, sentient creatures didn't understand their place. 

Lucid made a rolled up newspaper appear then made it hit Ruby on the head.

"Bad dragon!"

It was Somnus' turn to give a disapproving look.

"I get that you're an extremely powerful reality warper and all that, but do you really need to annoy an irritable dragon?"

"She'll get over it."

Lucid made a rolled up newspaper appear then made it hit Ruby on the head.

"Bad dragon!"

It was Somnus' turn to give a disapproving look.

"I get that you're an extremely powerful reality warper and all that, but do you really need to annoy an irritable dragon?"

"She'll get over it."

Ruby just punched the pegasus to the face just after he had finished his sentence "You do that again and you will need to get over the fact that you're missing a head." she growled, giving the pony a deadly look for a good measure.

(edited)
2 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Ruby just punched the pegasus to the face just after he had finished his sentence "You do that again and you will need to get over the fact that you're missing a head." she growled, giving the pony a deadly look for a good measure.

Right after the threat Ruby made after throwing a punch, Lucid's voice could be heard from right behind the disguised dragon.

"What did that cardboard cutout ever do to you?"

A damaged cardboard cutout stood right where Lucid was previously standing.

"I already told you. Lucid is a poquus."

"Yeah, half-pony and half-draconequus."

Somnus looked over at Ruby.

"He does this a lot. You'll get use to it."

10 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Right after the threat Ruby made after throwing a punch, Lucid's voice could be heard from right behind the disguised dragon.

"What did that cardboard cutout ever do to you?"

A damaged cardboard cutout stood right where Lucid was previously standing.

"I already told you. Lucid is a poquus."

"Yeah, half-pony and half-draconequus."

Somnus looked over at Ruby.

"He does this a lot. You'll get use to it."

Ruby kicked with her hind leg when the pony spoke behind her, other than that she didn't pay attention to the talking, if this pony was going to continue annoying her, so be it, but she wouldn't take responsibility when she would transform and bring down the wooden ship filled with ponies from the air.

5 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Ruby kicked with her hind leg when the pony spoke behind her, other than that she didn't pay attention to the talking, if this pony was going to continue annoying her, so be it, but she wouldn't take responsibility when she would transform and bring down the wooden ship filled with ponies from the air.

Right when Ruby made the kick, Lucid replaced himself with Somnus. Lucid was standing in front of her again. Somnus seemed to be stunned for a second before saying something.

"Alright, that's enough."

"Why? This is fun."

"She will probably turn into a dragon and burn this entire ship, which has a lot of bystanders."

"Fair point. I'll be annoying her when she gets off the ship though."

Lucid walked away, probably to cause trouble somewhere else.

"Why would you try to fight a chaotic entity that warps reality by punching and kicking it?"

Right when Ruby made the kick, Lucid replaced himself with Somnus. Lucid was standing in front of her again. Somnus seemed to be stunned for a second before saying something.

"Alright, that's enough."

"Why? This is fun."

"She will probably turn into a dragon and burn this entire ship, which has a lot of bystanders."

"Fair point. I'll be annoying her when she gets off the ship though."

Lucid walked away, probably to cause trouble somewhere else.

"Why would you try to fight a chaotic entity that warps reality by punching and kicking it?"

Accidentally hitting Somnus made Ruby angrier, but there was also something else she hid from herself from now. She just stared at the pegasus as he walked away, really seeing effort to not launch at him and have a lunch. She looked at Somnus with 'are-you-serious?'-face "Because it's literally the only thing I can do in this stupid form?" 

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Accidentally hitting Somnus made Ruby angrier, but there was also something else she hid from herself from now. She just stared at the pegasus as he walked away, really seeing effort to not launch at him and have a lunch. She looked at Somnus with 'are-you-serious?'-face "Because it's literally the only thing I can do in this stupid form?" 

"Regardless, he's not that bad of a guy. Sure, he might try to screw with you a bit, but that means he has some sort of respect for you."

"Just be glad he didn't prank you by putting you in another universe. Sure, he'd put you back after a few minutes, but it's a crazy experience."

11 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Regardless, he's not that bad of a guy. Sure, he might try to screw with you a bit, but that means he has some sort of respect for you."

"Just be glad he didn't prank you by putting you in another universe. Sure, he'd put you back after a few minutes, but it's a crazy experience."

"You don't show respect by purposely annoying someone and making them physically hurt someone else." Ruby coldly stated "And honestly at this point I wouldn't mind going to somewhere away from ponies, even if it was different reality." "If he dares to show himself again, I will not take any responsibility on my actions."

8 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"You don't show respect by purposely annoying someone and making them physically hurt someone else." Ruby coldly stated "And honestly at this point I wouldn't mind going to somewhere away from ponies, even if it was different reality." "If he dares to show himself again, I will not take any responsibility on my actions."

"He's a strange guy, but that's more because he is a comedian."

Was that really an excuse? No.

2 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"He's a strange guy, but that's more because he is a comedian."

Was that really an excuse? No.

"I don't care what he is, I don't like him." Ruby half-muttered "Or anyone else that has bothered us in that matter, why suddenly nobody can leave us alone?" "Is there any other ponies who may appear from nowhere to annoy me that I should know about?"