Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Life in Canterlot Castle

Lucid_Nightlight

9 hours ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"Well, I don't. And I didn't expect the individual who dislikes next to everypony to actually like cats."

Rose didn't reply, she was finding this pony strange and stupid enough not to respond.

Standing at attention and doing a firm salute to Arrow's grandfather, Rose recognized herself when he mentioned not a single pony would dare step out of line. 

"Somnus you mean? Yes, he still is. Though right now he's off duty due to a broken leg."

"That's not uncommon for the training yard. Knowing him, he probably challenged someone deadlier than he is."

"Deadlier than he is? I can never seem to beat him in a fight. I once used all kinds of magical relics against him and he still took me down while he was unarmed."

"It's all about experience."

----------------------------------------------------------------

8 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I didn't say it's wrong to guess." Ruby pointed out "I said you can't say he knows things about me when he only guesses." "There's a difference you know, even if you ponies seem to like misuse your own language quite a lot."

"He probably thinks you're like an equestrian dragon but more durable."

"So, when you breathe fire, can you actually feel the fire? And does it hurt?"

36 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"He probably thinks you're like an equestrian dragon but more durable."

"So, when you breathe fire, can you actually feel the fire? And does it hurt?"

"I feel it, but it doesn't hurt since I'm fireproof for the exact reason of me being able to breathe fire." Ruby replied "It's hard to explain how it feels...I feel the flame but it isn't warm or anything, I just feel it."

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I feel it, but it doesn't hurt since I'm fireproof for the exact reason of me being able to breathe fire." Ruby replied "It's hard to explain how it feels...I feel the flame but it isn't warm or anything, I just feel it."

They approached the castle and Somnus started to walk inside.

"We ponies can feel just about anything. Fire is basically really painful."

He looked down at Fluffball.

"No, you can't try to force the nerd to give you all of his bits. I've already told you that you wouldn't even be able to carry bits."

On 2/17/2019 at 11:42 PM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

They approached the castle and Somnus started to walk inside.

"We ponies can feel just about anything. Fire is basically really painful."

"No, you can't try to force the nerd to give you all of his bits. I've already told you that you wouldn't even be able to carry bits."

"I know that." Ruby replied "After all, my body is just as weak as yours when i'm in this damned form."
She looked at the hamster "He wouldn't have any bits anyway, he doesn't carry them with him until he is going to use them."

34 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I know that." Ruby replied "After all, my body is just as weak as yours when i'm in this damned form."
She looked at the hamster "He wouldn't have any bits anyway, he doesn't carry them with him until he is going to use them."

Fluffball looked at Ruby.

"Now you're threatening to make her walk the plank? Last week you were pretending to be a cowboy and now you're pretending to be a pirate?"

Soon they were near the treasury.

"Anyway it looks like we're at the treasury."

Somnus had that same smile he had when he put soap in that fountain. He knocked on the treasury door and yelled something thinking it would be hilarious.

"HEY NERD!"

16 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Fluffball looked at Ruby.

"Now you're threatening to make her walk the plank? Last week you were pretending to be a cowboy and now you're pretending to be a pirate?"

Soon they were near the treasury.

"Anyway it looks like we're at the treasury."

Somnus had that same smile he had when he put soap in that fountain. He knocked on the treasury door and yelled something thinking it would be hilarious.

"HEY NERD!"

Ruby just exhaled amused at Somnus's comment to the hamster.

"Can I help you flying rat?" it came from behind them, the unicorn was standing hooded right behind them, and though only part of his snout was visible, it was clear that his face was fully expressionless

1 hour ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Ruby just exhaled amused at Somnus's comment to the hamster.

"Can I help you flying rat?" it came from behind them, the unicorn was standing hooded right behind them, and though only part of his snout was visible, it was clear that his face was fully expressionless

Somnus turned around and looked at the hooded guy.

"You look like a guy who plays too many board games."

He looked at Ruby.

"He's even colder than you."

20 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Somnus turned around and looked at the hooded guy.

"You look like a guy who plays too many board games."

He looked at Ruby.

"He's even colder than you."

"I have never played a single game." Then unicorn replied with a emotionless tone witting to his lack of expression.
"You would be too if you were haunted by sadistic ghost." Ruby said shrugging. "I'd say I'm more indifferent than cold, not that it really matters."

On 2/17/2019 at 8:26 PM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"That's not uncommon for the training yard. Knowing him, he probably challenged someone deadlier than he is."

"Deadlier than he is? I can never seem to beat him in a fight. I once used all kinds of magical relics against him and he still took me down while he was unarmed."

"It's all about experience."

Rose thought for a moment. Who could be deadlier than Somnus? It didn't take more than two seconds to figure out who it was.

"Ruby..." an irritated Rose mentioned. The mare really had enough of that dragon. Her name was present too often on reports. 

"I've had enough! When Celestia's free I'm having a talk with her about her Treasury Guard. You two will come with me. Also I'm disappointed in Somnus. I never thought he'd lie to me like that."

31 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I have never played a single game." Then unicorn replied with a emotionless tone witting to his lack of expression.
"You would be too if you were haunted by sadistic ghost." Ruby said shrugging. "I'd say I'm more indifferent than cold, not that it really matters."

"Sadistic ghost? Just get a vacuum cleaner or something."

"Stop threatening to bite the nerd, he's not gonna give you any bits."

"Hey Ruby, have you tried suggesting he gets a vacuum cleaner to get rid of the ghost thing?"

29 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Rose thought for a moment. Who could be deadlier than Somnus? It didn't take more than two seconds to figure out who it was.

"Ruby..." an irritated Rose mentioned. The mare really had enough of that dragon. Her name was present too often on reports. 

"I've had enough! When Celestia's free I'm having a talk with her about her Treasury Guard. You two will come with me. Also I'm disappointed in Somnus. I never thought he'd lie to me like that."

"He didn't lie, he just left details out of his explanation in order to protect Ruby. Besides, someone gets hurt on the training yard just about every week, how is this any different? Just because it involves someone you don't like?"

"I'd be careful. Somnus doesn't exactly like it when someone tries to go against someone who is important to him."

"I can't really blame him for that. Who knows what I'd do if someone went against you, Rose."

58 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"He didn't lie, he just left details out of his explanation in order to protect Ruby. Besides, someone gets hurt on the training yard just about every week, how is this any different? Just because it involves someone you don't like?"

"I'd be careful. Somnus doesn't exactly like it when someone tries to go against someone who is important to him."

"I can't really blame him for that. Who knows what I'd do if someone went against you, Rose."

"Well no. Ruby is dangerous for other Guards' safety and I'm set on making it clear. Not to mention Somnus's broken leg isn't the only incident in which Ruby was involved."

"And it doesn't matter if Ruby means a lot to Somnus. My Guards and Canterlot Citizen's safety do matter more to me."

33 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"Well no. Ruby is dangerous for other Guards' safety and I'm set on making it clear. Not to mention Somnus's broken leg isn't the only incident in which Ruby was involved."

"And it doesn't matter if Ruby means a lot to Somnus. My Guards and Canterlot Citizen's safety do matter more to me."

"If I may make a suggestion, maybe you can convince Princess Celestia to give you a little more power in terms of punishment. If you can do that, maybe you can keep Ruby in check easier without Somnus seeing a need to do something about it."

"Maybe you can convince her to let you put Ruby on other duties that she would really hate doing. Maybe the night shift or cleaning duty?"

"No, I recommend the potato chore. There is no way anyone would step out of line after that."

"I would also suggest giving Somnus the potato chore too since it was his idea to begin with. Also since he didn't give all the needed information."

The potato chore. The biggest punishment anyone could ever get.

19 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"If I may make a suggestion, maybe you can convince Princess Celestia to give you a little more power in terms of punishment. If you can do that, maybe you can keep Ruby in check easier without Somnus seeing a need to do something about it."

"Maybe you can convince her to let you put Ruby on other duties that she would really hate doing. Maybe the night shift or cleaning duty?"

"No, I recommend the potato chore. There is no way anyone would step out of line after that."

"I would also suggest giving Somnus the potato chore too since it was his idea to begin with. Also since he didn't give all the needed information."

The potato chore. The biggest punishment anyone could ever get.

Rose gave it a thought and did agree with them.

"Yeah, putting Ruby on other duties are a better option. Hopefully her greed shrinks down if she's on night shift. One more mistake and she's put to Potato Chore."

"Yeah you're right. Since Somnus and Ruby really enjoy each other's company, it only makes sense if they're on the same chore together. I'm talking to Celestia about this. Where is she?"

7 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Rose gave it a thought and did agree with them.

"Yeah, putting Ruby on other duties are a better option. Hopefully her greed shrinks down if she's on night shift. One more mistake and she's put to Potato Chore."

"Yeah you're right. Since Somnus and Ruby really enjoy each other's company, it only makes sense if they're on the same chore together. I'm talking to Celestia about this. Where is she?"

"Probably the throne room. That's where she usually is."

"That or she's doing a bunch of boring princess stuff."

2 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Sadistic ghost? Just get a vacuum cleaner or something."

"Stop threatening to bite the nerd, he's not gonna give you any bits."

"Hey Ruby, have you tried suggesting he gets a vacuum cleaner to get rid of the ghost thing?"

"You seem to have few screws loose in your head." the unicorn who was still standing there said to Somnus, but before anyone could reply, a echo-ish voice of a female could be heard and the temperature in the room lowered "A vacuum cleaner?!" the voice laughed "That's the most idiotic thing I have ever heard!." Ruby rolled her eyes.

Edited by Catpone Cerberus

12 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Probably the throne room. That's where she usually is."

"That or she's doing a bunch of boring princess stuff."

"Thank you, Gentlecolts."

Rose turned around and took her leave, making her way to the Throne Room to see if Her Highness was there.

13 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"You seem to have few screws loose in your head." the unicorn who was still standing there said to Somnus, but before anyone could reply, a echo-ish voice of a female could be heard and the temperature in the room lowered "A vacuum cleaner?!" the voice laughed "That's the most idiotic thing I have ever heard!." Ruby rolled her eyes.

"Hey! Who said that? A vacuum cleaner is clearly the best course of action! I saw it in a movie once!"

-------------------------------------------------

11 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"Thank you, Gentlecolts."

Rose turned around and took her leave, making her way to the Throne Room to see if Her Highness was there.

Arrow followed Rose. He also had something to say to the princess.

Celestia could be seen sitting on a throne.

"What brings you here, dear Rose?"

She looked at Arrow.

"No, you still can't throw eggs at the guy who shows up every week to complain about kittens. Not even if really deserves it."

4 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Hey! Who said that? A vacuum cleaner is clearly the best course of action! I saw it in a movie once!"

"So you weren't kidding, she really does follow you everywhere." Ruby said to the unicorn who just nodded, as fog started raising in the room and a light blue shape of a mare started forming until it had reached rather solid looking form "You can't seriously be this stupid."

2 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"So you weren't kidding, she really does follow you everywhere." Ruby said to the unicorn who just nodded, as fog started raising in the room and a light blue shape of a mare started forming until it had reached rather solid looking form "You can't seriously be this stupid."

"Aren't you supposed to haunt broken houses? You can't just go and follow ponies."

He looked at Ruby.

"She's not doing what ghosts in movies do. Does she even have a ghost license?"

42 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Arrow followed Rose. He also had something to say to the princess.

Celestia could be seen sitting on a throne.

"What brings you here, dear Rose?"

She looked at Arrow.

"No, you still can't throw eggs at the guy who shows up every week to complain about kittens. Not even if really deserves it."

Rose made her way to the bottom of Celestia's throne and made a firm salute. 

"Your Highness, there is something serious I am obliged to talk to you about. I humbly request your permission to proceed."

2 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Rose made her way to the bottom of Celestia's throne and made a firm salute. 

"Your Highness, there is something serious I am obliged to talk to you about. I humbly request your permission to proceed."

"Go ahead. Proceed."

"Can we at least ban the anti-kitten pony from the castle?"

"I'll consider it."

8 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Aren't you supposed to haunt broken houses? You can't just go and follow ponies."

He looked at Ruby.

"She's not doing what ghosts in movies do. Does she even have a ghost license?"

"I'm something lot more complicated than some lowly ghost, and I can torment whoever I want." The mare said as she walked next to, and through the unicorn with a smirk "Rather amusing friends you have made Potion, is that lizard the same one from some time ago?"

10 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I'm something lot more complicated than some lowly ghost, and I can torment whoever I want." The mare said as she walked next to, and through the unicorn with a smirk "Rather amusing friends you have made Potion, is that lizard the same one from some time ago?"

"More complexly stupid sounds more like it. Seriously, you could do all kinds of things, but you just go around following some nerd pretending to be a zebra."

"Ruby, is that ghost always this stupid?"

11 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Go ahead. Proceed."

"Can we at least ban the anti-kitten pony from the castle?"

"I'll consider it."

Rose took a deep breath before proceeding.

"Lately more and more incident reports coming into my office were involving the same individual: Ruby Shine. She may have saved Canterlot from a bugbear, but she got close to making a pony filled airship crash. It also has been reported to me that she made the water of a fountain undrinkable with the help of Somnus by pouring soap in it."