Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Life in Canterlot Castle

Lucid_Nightlight

6 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Of course I negotiate, if something is to be done peacefully, you have to make a deal, and no creature is stupid enough to accept a deal where they gain nothing." Ruby pointed out "And before you even mention it, I was only interested in peaceful solution because I knew I would eventually lose in a fight."

"Yea, true. As for how long you'd last, about as long as it would take for the cannons to be brought out."

"Well, there is Arrow, but there is always the chance that he was off that day."

Somnus then realized something.

"Wait, why do we even have vacation days? This is a military, not a fast food place. Well... I guess I shouldn't complain."

29 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Yea, true. As for how long you'd last, about as long as it would take for the cannons to be brought out."

"Well, there is Arrow, but there is always the chance that he was off that day."

Somnus then realized something.

"Wait, why do we even have vacation days? This is a military, not a fast food place. Well... I guess I shouldn't complain."

"You trust too much to your cannons." Ruby commented "For me it was more the fact that there was three alicorns in the same room with me, two of them being able to move moon and sun." "And you have vacation days for same reason as you get paid, it's a job, and since you aren't a slave, you're allowed to have your own life too."

3 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"You trust too much to your cannons." Ruby commented "For me it was more the fact that there was three alicorns in the same room with me, two of them being able to move moon and sun." "And you have vacation days for same reason as you get paid, it's a job, and since you aren't a slave, you're allowed to have your own life too."

Somnus entered the cabin and put the cake on the counter.

"Cannons do a lot of damage."

6 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Somnus entered the cabin and put the cake on the counter.

"Cannons do a lot of damage."

"But you have to hit with them, and they are easy to take out by just killing the pony using them." Ruby argued "And unlike in our play-fight, I don't just stand in a one place when I fight, that would be stupid."

Just now, Catpone Cerberus said:

"But you have to hit with them, and they are easy to take out by just killing the pony using them." Ruby argued "And unlike in our play-fight, I don't just stand in a one place when I fight, that would be stupid."

"That's fair. What about Arrow? Do you see yourself beating him in a fight?"

21 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"That's fair. What about Arrow? Do you see yourself beating him in a fight?"

"I can't say anything since I haven't seen him in action." Ruby replied "But there's high change that he woud lose since his experience is fully with Equestrian kind and I'm quite different when it comes to fighting compared to them, they lack the experience of predator."

46 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I can't say anything since I haven't seen him in action." Ruby replied "But there's high change that he woud lose since his experience is fully with Equestrian kind and I'm quite different when it comes to fighting compared to them, they lack the experience of predator."

"If you can somehow keep him from teleporting and get through his magical barriers, you could possibly win. While he his experience is in a different place, he has all kinds of enchanted items at his disposal."

"Also, ponies keep assuming that he hunts dragons when in reality, he only fights anything that is actually a threat to him or someone else."

2 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"If you can somehow keep him from teleporting and get through his magical barriers, you could possibly win. While he his experience is in a different place, he has all kinds of enchanted items at his disposal."

"Also, ponies keep assuming that he hunts dragons when in reality, he only fights anything that is actually a threat to him or someone else."

"That's what we always say." Ruby commented "That we are the one's defending, but we don't believe when others tell that." "Or at least you ponies don't believe when dragon says that, since I still get blamed for killing few guards after they attacked me first." "But I have to say that considering how proud Arrow is about his dragon murders, it really sounds like he just enjoys hunting us, hay, he seemed to be quite happy to kill me when we were practicing."

8 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"That's what we always say." Ruby commented "That we are the one's defending, but we don't believe when others tell that." "Or at least you ponies don't believe when dragon says that, since I still get blamed for killing few guards after they attacked me first." "But I have to say that considering how proud Arrow is about his dragon murders, it really sounds like he just enjoys hunting us, hay, he seemed to be quite happy to kill me when we were practicing."

"You know when that dragon attacked the castle and tried to kill me earlier? Any time Arrow kills anything, dragon or not, it's for a reason similar to that. Also, I wouldn't say he's proud of it, he just knows that he saved more lives than he took away."

"As for being about to kill you, it was a simple misunderstanding. He just thought that you were going to kill me or something."

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

12 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"You know when that dragon attacked the castle and tried to kill me earlier? Any time Arrow kills anything, dragon or not, it's for a reason similar to that. Also, I wouldn't say he's proud of it, he just knows that he saved more lives than he took away."

"As for being about to kill you, it was a simple misunderstanding. He just thought that you were going to kill me or something."

"What about those times when it happens near of the cave of the dragon?" Ruby pointed out "And don't try to say that doesn't happen, because I know it does." "Who are being saved there? Would you call it self-defense? What about the fact that they are protecting their home?" "And that 'misunderstanding'...it if something shows what you ponies think of us dragons, because how many times has guard came ready to kill another pony because they are winning a fight in area that is meant for practicing fighting?" 

1 hour ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"What about those times when it happens near of the cave of the dragon?" Ruby pointed out "And don't try to say that doesn't happen, because I know it does." "Who are being saved there? Would you call it self-defense? What about the fact that they are protecting their home?" "And that 'misunderstanding'...it if something shows what you ponies think of us dragons, because how many times has guard came ready to kill another pony because they are winning a fight in area that is meant for practicing fighting?" 

"I can't really say for sure if it was near a dragon cave or not, I have no idea. I know that it's usually a village or towm being attacked though."

"As for the training yard, that was just Arrow not using his h- wait, who says you were winning?"

3 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"I can't really say for sure if it was near a dragon cave or not, I have no idea. I know that it's usually a village or towm being attacked though."

"As for the training yard, that was just Arrow not using his h- wait, who says you were winning?"

"Seriously?" Ruby said looking at Somnus "You were against the ground, under my leg, it doesn't matter how well you fight if you can't move." "But that's beside the point, you were going to argue that Arrow didn't think that I was going to kill you because I'm a dragon?"

8 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Seriously?" Ruby said looking at Somnus "You were against the ground, under my leg, it doesn't matter how well you fight if you can't move." "But that's beside the point, you were going to argue that Arrow didn't think that I was going to kill you because I'm a dragon?"

"It could also be that due to his previous dragon encounters causing him to think a certain way. Besides, considering your thoughts towards ponies, do you really have that much room to talk?"

Somnus had nothing against dragons, why would he?

3 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"It could also be that due to his previous dragon encounters causing him to think a certain way. Besides, considering your thoughts towards ponies, do you really have that much room to talk?"

Somnus had nothing against dragons, why would he?

"Or you can just admit that it is believe that many ponies believe in." Ruby stated "And I simply don't change my view on ponies because they clearly aren't ready to do that to me." "Besides, I don't claim friendship, understanding others and such things being part of my lifestyle like you ponies do, and in my opinion a creature that claims to do something should do what they claim."

17 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Or you can just admit that it is believe that many ponies believe in." Ruby stated "And I simply don't change my view on ponies because they clearly aren't ready to do that to me." "Besides, I don't claim friendship, understanding others and such things being part of my lifestyle like you ponies do, and in my opinion a creature that claims to do something should do what they claim."

"Maybe he does think like that, maybe he doesn't, I can't exactly read his mind."

"Besides, the opinion towards dragons is starting to become positive. It won't be long until the majority has a positive opinion."

1 hour ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Maybe he does think like that, maybe he doesn't, I can't exactly read his mind."

"Besides, the opinion towards dragons is starting to become positive. It won't be long until the majority has a positive opinion."

"I'd like to see one of those positive opinion besides yours." Ruby commented "Maybe it's just ponies in the castle, but I have yet to meet somepony who hasn't at least become wary when they are close to a dragon, exceptions of course being well known dragons like Spike."

28 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I'd like to see one of those positive opinion besides yours." Ruby commented "Maybe it's just ponies in the castle, but I have yet to meet somepony who hasn't at least become wary when they are close to a dragon, exceptions of course being well known dragons like Spike."

"Eh, Spike is the least threatening individual that I've ever seen. Not that I consider you threatening or anything."

Just now, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Eh, Spike is the least threatening individual that I've ever seen. Not that I consider you threatening or anything."

"And that exactly why I called him exception" Ruby pointed out, there was no way for someone to be scared of baby dragon, even though he isn't exactly a baby anymore, just tiny because of how Equestrian dragons' size works, "And really, there's nothing wrong to be threatening, I actually embrace that..." "..but there's difference between being scared and acknowledging that something is threatening." 

"And that exactly why I called him exception" Ruby pointed out, there was no way for someone to be scared of baby dragon, even though he isn't exactly a baby anymore, just tiny because of how Equestrian dragons' size works, "And really, there's nothing wrong to be threatening, I actually embrace that..." "..but there's difference between being scared and acknowledging that something is threatening." 

"Well, I'm not really scared and I don't see you as threatening either."

He thought for a moment.

"It's probably a result of my feelings towards you."

10 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Well, I'm not really scared and I don't see you as threatening either."

He thought for a moment.

"It's probably a result of my feelings towards you."

"Probably." Ruby replied "Or you just have lived too long to be fazed by things." "That has happened to me too, and I'm significantly younger than you." she shrugged "Though being thrown into a hole without the ability to move could have had effect on me too."

4 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Probably." Ruby replied "Or you just have lived too long to be fazed by things." "That has happened to me too, and I'm significantly younger than you." she shrugged "Though being thrown into a hole without the ability to move could have had effect on me too."

"Yeah, 100 hundred years would probably be enough for a dragon. As for me, I'm not afraid of anything for the most part. The only exception is spiders."

23 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Yeah, 100 hundred years would probably be enough for a dragon. As for me, I'm not afraid of anything for the most part. The only exception is spiders."

"Spiders? Really?" Ruby commented "They can't even harm you" "Worst they can do is to tickle you." She couldn't understand how someone could be scared of something so small and easily crushable like spiders.

52 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Spiders? Really?" Ruby commented "They can't even harm you" "Worst they can do is to tickle you." She couldn't understand how someone could be scared of something so small and easily crushable like spiders.

"Spiders are evil. Don't you realize how many eyes those things have?"

4 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Spiders are evil. Don't you realize how many eyes those things have?"

"You're scared by amount of eyes?" Ruby asked "You can just crush a spider with your hoof and it's gone, sure it's bit disgusting if it's big one, but still." "I really don't get your ponies with your weird fears."

"You're scared by amount of eyes?" Ruby asked "You can just crush a spider with your hoof and it's gone, sure it's bit disgusting if it's big one, but still." "I really don't get your ponies with your weird fears."

"Well, you're scared a barrels!"

This probably wasn't completely true, but Somnus didn't know that.

"Besides, spiders have vemom. That's pretty scary."