Jump to content
Banner by ~ NomadSpellbrush

Open Life in Canterlot Castle


Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

And as he did, the mare lent a hoof to gently pat the dog on the head, in an affectionate manner. She loves dogs so much!

Just like any dog, Stumpy seemed to be excited about the pat on the head.

"Well, he seems to like you."

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At that moment, the food arrived, which gave Will an excuse to stop talking and potentially embarrassed himself. Normally, he would finished his huge bowl of pasta in the blink of an eye, but today, w

"I have been fighting dragons bigger than me more times than you have breathed fire, you're just a worm for me." Ruby managed to say, even though it was close that she didn't say it in her native, sin

"Of course you do." Ruby replied, though her tone didn't really tell if it was positive or negative comment. "Do we? You're off duty for six months or so, what reason you have to came to the castle?"

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Just like any dog, Stumpy seemed to be excited about the pat on the head.

"Well, he seems to like you."

The mare nodded in agreement

"Yeah, seems like so. I kinda love dogs a lot."

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

The mare nodded in agreement

"Yeah, seems like so. I kinda love dogs a lot."

"Yea, dogs are probably the best things ever. For some reason though, Somnus prefers hamsters."

Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Yea, dogs are probably the best things ever. For some reason though, Somnus prefers hamsters."

"Welp, everypony has their own tastes. I used to own a dog before."

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"Welp, everypony has their own tastes. I used to own a dog before."

"Well, perhaps one day you will own a dog again. Anything could happen."

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Well, perhaps one day you will own a dog again. Anything could happen."

The mare gave it a thought.

"Perhaps, perhaps not. I mean, my heart is kinda full thanks to you, Arrow." Rose said, getting up to peck a kiss on Arrow's cheek.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"It might be possible, but I'm going to believe what I see."

Somnus knew it wad possible, but he was still going to lean towards what seems more likely.

"But you haven't seen it..." Ruby pointed out, though now it was mostly just for sake of pointing something out, she then took hold of the necklace Somnus had given her and just looked at it, "I think I may know why it seems so hard for me to fully like you."

Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

The mare gave it a thought.

"Perhaps, perhaps not. I mean, my heart is kinda full thanks to you, Arrow." Rose said, getting up to peck a kiss on Arrow's cheek.

Arrow gave her a quick nuzzle.

"Well, you make my heart full."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 minute ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"But you haven't seen it..." Ruby pointed out, though now it was mostly just for sake of pointing something out, she then took hold of the necklace Somnus had given her and just looked at it, "I think I may know why it seems so hard for me to fully like you."

"Why is that?"

That's really all Somnus could ask.

Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Why is that?"

That's really all Somnus could ask.

"Because we are too focused what we are." Ruby simply stated "We never talk about us." "Even putting aside how we always end up talking about fighting or others." she kept a short pause "Any time you have asked something, you have asked about my kind, not me, but my kind, and in turn, I talk about ponies, not you, but your kind." "You don't see me as someone who you want to share your life with, you see me as a dragon you like, and in turn, that makes my view of you as like any other pony stronger." she exhaled from her nose "And as I have informed you, I despise most ponies."

"I don't claim to know anything about these things, but I would say that could be the reason...our preconceptions of each other species' is in the way, we need to forget that difference"

Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
15 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Because we are too focused what we are." Ruby simply stated "We never talk about us." "Even putting aside how we always end up talking about fighting or others." she kept a short pause "Any time you have asked something, you have asked about my kind, not me, but my kind, and in turn, I talk about ponies, not you, but your kind." "You don't see me as someone who you want to share your life with, you see me as a dragon you like, and in turn, that makes my view of you as like any other pony stronger." she exhaled from her nose "And as I have informed you, I despise most ponies."

"I don't claim to know anything about these things, but I would say that could be the reason...our preconceptions of each other species' is in the way, we need to forget that difference"

"You're right for the most part."

Somnus admitted it.

"I see you as more than just some dragon I like, but I just didn't talk to you as I see you. As for why... I don't know."

Somnus wasn't sure why he didn't see this problem from beginning, but now that he knew, maybe it could be fixed.

"Maybe now is the time to change the way we've been doing everything."

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight
Link to post
Share on other sites

Longwing sighed as he looked at the time and saw it was time for lunch. He sighed softly as a Guard took his place and he started towards the nearest eating establishment, but he remembered he hadn't had his schedule updated for next week, so he then rerouted and went towards the Captain's areas. He opened the door to Rose's area and he saw Arrow and Rose. He raised an eye as he looked at at the two,saying in a deep, and strong voice,"Good Afternoon. Ma'am I haven't recieved my new Schedule. I was just curious about if I was stationed at the same post or not. I've made a request to transfer to Luna's Palace if you don't remember. I was hoping to have that filled out before next week." He walked a litle closer, Polearm now having a sheath on the tip and it was placed on his back in a safe manner. He waited for a response paitently as he looked at the dog that had been in the room and he blinked slightly detached from the emotional aspect of having any type of companion.

5 hours ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

The mare gave it a thought.

"Perhaps, perhaps not. I mean, my heart is kinda full thanks to you, Arrow." Rose said, getting up to peck a kiss on Arrow's cheek.

 

6 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Well, perhaps one day you will own a dog again. Anything could happen."

 

Edited by Aurora Lights
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Arrow gave her a quick nuzzle.

"Well, you make my heart full."

Rose slightly blushed in reaction to this.

"I'm glad I do, Cutiepie."

37 minutes ago, Aurora Lights said:

Longwing sighed as he looked at the time and saw it was time for lunch. He sighed softly as a Guard took his place and he started towards the nearest eating establishment, but he remembered he hadn't had his schedule updated for next week, so he then rerouted and went towards the Captain's areas. He opened the door to Rose's area and he saw Arrow and Rose. He raised an eye as he looked at at the two,saying in a deep, and strong voice,"Good Afternoon. Ma'am I haven't recieved my new Schedule. I was just curious about if I was stationed at the same post or not. I've made a request to transfer to Luna's Palace if you don't remember. I was hoping to have that filled out before next week." He walked a litle closer, Polearm now having a sheath on the tip and it was placed on his back in a safe manner. He waited for a response paitently as he looked at the dog that had been in the room and he blinked slightly detached from the emotional aspect of having any type of companion.

 

 

Looking at the new arrival, Rose greeted him with a salute, as usual. "Greetings, soldier!" She didn't quite remember his name, but a bell rang in her mind when a transfer to Luna's Palace was mentioned. "Hmm... Hold on, I'll find your schedule in a minute." She said, checking the pages of her schedule agenda until she would stop to a Guard named Longwing. "There we go. Your request of being transferred to Luna's Palace couldn't immediately be fulfilled, but I managed to have you get there three days later from today. Before that particular day, you'll be at your spot next to Celestia. Hope that's okay?" She would ask, as she always did ask that question to ensure the soldier was fine with the planning she made. Even if she was higher ranked than them, she still took in consideration their opinions since this stuff was applying on them. To her eyes, you can't shove something down somepony's throat without even asking about what they think of this.

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"You're right for the most part."

Somnus admitted it.

"I see you as more than just some dragon I like, but I just didn't talk to you as I see you. As for why... I don't know."

Somnus wasn't sure why he didn't see this problem from beginning, but now that he knew, maybe it could be fixed.

"Maybe now is the time to change the way we've been doing everything."

"That's why I mentioned it." Ruby stated "This mess in my head is getting very tiresome and I want to get rid of it in way or another." "And I have a feeling that going back to feeling nothing won't be possible at this point." "And I know for sure that removing you would make it only worse."

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"That's why I mentioned it." Ruby stated "This mess in my head is getting very tiresome and I want to get rid of it in way or another." "And I have a feeling that going back to feeling nothing won't be possible at this point." "And I know for sure that removing you would make it only worse."

"So... what now?"

Somnus wasn't really sure.

______________________________________

8 hours ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Rose slightly blushed in reaction to this.

"I'm glad I do, Cutiepie."

Looking at the new arrival, Rose greeted him with a salute, as usual. "Greetings, soldier!" She didn't quite remember his name, but a bell rang in her mind when a transfer to Luna's Palace was mentioned. "Hmm... Hold on, I'll find your schedule in a minute." She said, checking the pages of her schedule agenda until she would stop to a Guard named Longwing. "There we go. Your request of being transferred to Luna's Palace couldn't immediately be fulfilled, but I managed to have you get there three days later from today. Before that particular day, you'll be at your spot next to Celestia. Hope that's okay?" She would ask, as she always did ask that question to ensure the soldier was fine with the planning she made. Even if she was higher ranked than them, she still took in consideration their opinions since this stuff was applying on them. To her eyes, you can't shove something down somepony's throat without even asking about what they think of this.

 

9 hours ago, Aurora Lights said:

Longwing sighed as he looked at the time and saw it was time for lunch. He sighed softly as a Guard took his place and he started towards the nearest eating establishment, but he remembered he hadn't had his schedule updated for next week, so he then rerouted and went towards the Captain's areas. He opened the door to Rose's area and he saw Arrow and Rose. He raised an eye as he looked at at the two,saying in a deep, and strong voice,"Good Afternoon. Ma'am I haven't recieved my new Schedule. I was just curious about if I was stationed at the same post or not. I've made a request to transfer to Luna's Palace if you don't remember. I was hoping to have that filled out before next week." He walked a litle closer, Polearm now having a sheath on the tip and it was placed on his back in a safe manner. He waited for a response paitently as he looked at the dog that had been in the room and he blinked slightly detached from the emotional aspect of having any type of companion.

 

 

"Transfers have been less common lately. For some reason it's usually a guard with a report about someone breaking the vending machine."

It was usually Arrow who ended up breaking it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"So... what now?"

Somnus wasn't really sure.

"I don't know." Ruby simply replied, letting the necklace to fall back to it's place "We know how to solve the problem, now we just need to do that." "I don't have any experience in these matters so my knowledge ends there."

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Transfers have been less common lately. For some reason it's usually a guard with a report about someone breaking the vending machine."

It was usually Arrow who ended up breaking it.

"Mhmm, maybe they're less common, but they still exist."

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"I don't know." Ruby simply replied, letting the necklace to fall back to it's place "We know how to solve the problem, now we just need to do that." "I don't have any experience in these matters so my knowledge ends there."

"Well, I guess I'll start with this. What do you usually do for fun now that you live in a treasury?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"Mhmm, maybe they're less common, but they still exist."

"True, they still exi-"

Another guard walked in.

"Captain, another vending machine got broken. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Arrow for once. It was destroyed in the dragon attack. It's broken just like how someone willingly broke Somnus' leg."

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"True, they still exi-"

Another guard walked in.

"Captain, another vending machine got broken. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Arrow for once. It was destroyed in the dragon attack. It's broken just like how someone willingly broke Somnus' leg."

"It couldn't have been Arrow this time since he was with me during the dragon attack. Perhaps it was broken by a kick in the fi-"

Rose suddenly stopped talking as she noticed something. She then started to display a rather confused face.

"Hold on a second. Didn't Somnus break his leg in an accident or something?"

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

"It couldn't have been Arrow this time since he was with me during the dragon attack. Perhaps it was broken by a kick in the fi-"

Rose suddenly stopped talking as she noticed something. She then started to display a rather confused face.

"Hold on a second. Didn't Somnus break his leg in an accident or something?"

"Actually, it was described as an incident. To be fair though, it was technically his own fault."

"Yea, he was the one who started it. It wasn't a fight, it was just sparring that got out of hoof."

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Actually, it was described as an incident. To be fair though, it was technically his own fault."

"Yea, he was the one who started it. It wasn't a fight, it was just sparring that got out of hoof."

Somnus's fault, he was the one who started it, sparring. These elements ended up forming an assumption within Rose's mind. 

"And may I know who he was sparring with?"

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/1/2018 at 1:46 PM, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

To this, Blu giggled in a blush and nuzzled both Wills before standing up and getting to wear his Royal uniform.

"Well, Your Majesty. Is there any place you want me to show you now?" Will said, switching back to Unicorn Form

Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

44 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

"Well, I guess I'll start with this. What do you usually do for fun now that you live in a treasury?"

"Sleep and enjoy the treasure." Ruby simply replied "I know it doesn't sound that fun but that was enough for me." she said was because she had a feeling she will long for flying and or something else exiting now that she had experienced it again.

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

"Sleep and enjoy the treasure." Ruby simply replied "I know it doesn't sound that fun but that was enough for me." she said was because she had a feeling she will long for flying and or something else exiting now that she had experienced it again.

"Typically I annoy ponies and do whatever I feel like doing."

Not very specific, but that's what he did for fun.

---------------------------------------------------------

42 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Somnus's fault, he was the one who started it, sparring. These elements ended up forming an assumption within Rose's mind. 

"And may I know who he was sparring with?"

Before Arrow could say anything, the guard who was actually a pretty high rank said something.

"It's nothing to worry about, I'm looking into the situation."

It was clear that he was probably in charge of handling incidents such as the one with Somnus.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Will Guide said:

"Well, Your Majesty. Is there any place you want me to show you now?" Will said, switching back to Unicorn Form

Blu seemed not to know any place he could visit, not knowing this city at all.

"My apologies, I do not recall places I could visit in particular."

32 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Before Arrow could say anything, the guard who was actually a pretty high rank said something.

"It's nothing to worry about, I'm looking into the situation."

It was clear that he was probably in charge of handling incidents such as the one with Somnus.

With that intervention of the other guard, an outburst of anger from the Captain was avoided as she let out a "Fine, I'll leave it to you." before laying back down on her bed as she felt a little tired.

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

With that intervention of the other guard, an outburst of anger from the Captain was avoided as she let out a "Fine, I'll leave it to you." before laying back down on her bed as she felt a little tired.

Stumpy decided to lay down by Rose, it seems that the little pug has made a new friend.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...