Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you own the above thing or not?

Reecejackox

is that an actual thing? i just fold a soft tortilla with something in the middle and bam! quesadilla. better if it's with cheese. so no.

do you own a teapot?

Edited by Ittoni

The fruit or the smart device? Because currently, I own none.

A prosthetic limb?

4 hours ago, Ittoni said:

is that an actual thing?

Yes, it is! It's basically a big, round, hot press. It's made to fit a full sized quesadilla (two tortillas sandwiching cheese and other ingredients). The same technology is used to make waffle makers, panini presses, griddles, and more.

28 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

The fruit or the smart device? Because currently, I own none.

A prosthetic limb?

Yes, it is! It's basically a big, round, hot press. It's made to fit a full sized quesadilla (two tortillas sandwiching cheese and other ingredients). The same technology is used to make waffle makers, panini presses, griddles, and more.

ah! well that's new for me. The only quesadillas I know are this ones and this ones

and yes i do own a sewing machine. Three in fact but the other two are like ancient (and one is my mom's and the other is broken). I want to learn to use mine.

Do you own a cosplay?

Yes and no. There is a character from a Japanese TV show (not anime) that dresses in a white suit with some specific accessories. Except for the white dress jacket, I own nearly all the pieces. But if you mean cosplay as in a full-on fantasy outfit, then no.

What's the difference between a solar eclipse and a lunar eclipse?

10 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Afraid you got the wrong thread silly :P

Samsung?

So I did. I had a lot of game threads tabs open and mixed up one for the other. ^_^ Oopsie pooples!

I use to own a Motorola-brand DSL modem. Remember when DSL was a thing?

Do you own multiple hair dryers?