Banner by ~ SFyr

General How is your mood usually?

Sondash Studios

How is your mood usually?   

41 users have voted

1. 1. How is your mood usually?

Probably neutral most of the time. I would say mostly on the happy side but there are many times were I'm just tired and don't want to do anything with the world.

• Brohoof 2

Neutral, on most occasions; I don't have a terribly exciting life (at least not yet). There are days where I can get incredibly apathetic and miserable, though. Those often pass relatively quickly... but they usually happen roughly 3 times per month. In general, however, I'm quite content, if a bit unenthusiastic.

• Brohoof 2

I see myself as being neutral most of the time though I am capable of other feelings. It's just that it would need to be something really serious for me to have a reaction that corresponds with whatever was happening.

On my average mornings, I do wake up feeling pretty great, but I get annoyed by things quite easily. So maybe 2 hours into my day, I might be really grumpy, compared to the morning. :adorkable: I will say that I usually try to act and convince myself that I'm cheery when I'm around people. So, aside from an occasional mood swing which I get around once every week and a half, I am pretty contented. :P Even if I'm unhappy that day, by the next day, I'm usually topped off and ready to go, and probably in a good mood. :squee: I'm really improbable when it comes to emotions, there's not really a "usual mood" for me. :grin:

Let me check my mood ring...yep as usually broken. I got nothing.

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

My mood is fairly happy for the most part. I do get moody and grumpy, even downright miserable at times with no special reason, but I try not to dwell on anything too negative because that just generates more misery.

Everybody goes through ups and downs, but it’s good to try focusing on the ups, and tilting the scales in that direction whenever possible.

• Brohoof 1

I can't choose properly, because I'm a very complex mixture of emotions.

I have positive fellings when thinking of Starlight and MLP Forums.

I feel neutral, when near the family or friends.

I feel very negativly, when it comes to all things I have to do, but I don't want to.

Badges

I'm tired. Not really like physically tired, but emotionally exhausted pretty much all the time and just sick of life in general, been that way for as long as I can remember. Though often my mood deteriorates into either anger or sadness, and often neutral is the best I can manage. Sometimes I'm happy, but it doesn't really last long.

Life just kinda sucks.