• Shy
    • Tired
    • Excited
    • Furious
    • I have no idea
    • Explain:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm usually pretty neutral. I can be a bit of a cynical person and that shows sometimes, but I've been trying to curb that as I get older.

• Brohoof 1

Volatile. The worst part is that the source of my problem is physical, not mental. The mental disorder comes from the condition that affects my capacity to express myself. Creating these sudden shifts between impotent passivity and extreme violence. A couple of hours ago, I unconsciously started to utter threats into the air, because I was losing control. And I needed my mother to listen and to calm me, since she is the responsible for the developmental problems that I am experiencing since childhood. Which are the source of the stress and behavioural disorder.

Hopefully, she understood the warning signs. And now I feel like "the child" again. I only hope that she can realize that the same level of damage that occurred to the bathroom could happen to her anyday. Because sometimes I feel close to doing something I will regreat. And I am not gonna go to prison over a condition that impairs my normal functioning, because of a choice someone else made without my consent.

• 3 months later...

Mostly stoic and sometimes either tried or crabby depends on the day.

It fluctuates day by day, some days I'm in a really good mood, other days I feel like a complete waste of perfectly good skin and oxygen.  Most of the time I hover in between the two extremes.

• 2 months later...

Neutral? I lean negative at times because of my current situation, but I try to be positive and do my best.