Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

September Events

Jeric

It is that time of the month again to give you all a sneak peek at the upcoming events for this month. This time, we have a team of ponies to put these together. And oh boy did we deliver on ideas. 

September 1 - Monthly Art Contest Launches - Yep this is coming back, but with a twist. The community will vote on aspects or traits that artists who wish to enter will need to draw. Be sure to keep an eye on the Events Forum for details ... better yet I would follow up because it might just have a few surprises here and there. 

September 1 - Reaction refresh - Number One will be sunset as will I See as we make room for a new monthly reaction. People who have received or given these reactions will find that they are permanently part of the statistics so they are gone but never forgotten. 

September 2 - Top 32 World Cup Round Robin Begins - This is going to be good news and bad news. This will kick off on this date, however some of the launch elements will be moved to the Top 16 Elimination Rounds. That said, the narrative elements, character appearances, will be in full swing. The giveaways will be returning as well, with a grand prize drawing geared specifically to actually joining a team and participating in the threads. Hint: It is a Nintendo Switch / Games dealio. 

September 6 through September 9 - Fashion Week Gala - To celebrate Rarity Day and Fashion Week we have a serious of Rarity focused events. (In before the length of this makes be accused of character bias ... because it is probably true. :D )

• Inspired by the events of Rarity Investigates! Help Rarity solve a mystery by hunting down several clues to discover who stole the Maltese Falcon
  • Rarity needs your help to design a dress for the Grand Galloping Gala. Design a dress over one of her ponnequins. Make suggestions to @Lord Valtasar to improve upon it. 
  • Rarity has is out searching for gems for a new fashion line but has been kidnapped by the Diamond Dogs. Help her by grabbing your pick axe and digging for gems in posts and threads. 
  • Trivia, Badges, Reactions, and a very very hyper Jeric too. 

September 21 through 22 - Summer Sunset Celebration - A Shimmering Equinox - Celebrate the end of summer and herald in the new autumn by reliving Sunset Shimmers own Hero's Journey. For this even we are introducing Equestrian Artifacts. Hidden around the forum will be artifacts and treasures made famous through the show, films, and comics. We will be launching this with six familiar objects centered around our favorite bacon maned Rainboom. Can you locate all of the Artifacts related to Sunset Shimmers path? Sneak Peek here. As with any character day, reactions, badges, and trivia will help round out the event. 

As usually you can expect Fanfic Readings to be posted, general tomfoolery, and each of the above to get its own announcement topic. Hope to see you participate in at least one of these events. More to come. 

• Brohoof 12

48 minutes ago, Jeric said:

September 21 through 22 - Summer Sunset Celebration - A Shimmering Equinox

My dream/name suggestion came true!* :mlp_yay: 

Thank You, @Jeric:D

*I know this was probably already planned a *long* time ago but it's still awesome that I told @Ganondorf8 my suggestion & now its a thing. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

19 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

You guys had better be prepared for what we have in store.

As long as you get crowned King of the Summer Sunset Shimmer Celebration, that's all I care about. :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 3

Art contest certainly isn't for me, but the rest sound interesting! :mlp_grin:

1 hour ago, Ganondorf8 said:

You guys had better be prepared for what we have in store.

I will be prepared, because I've got some leaks! :love:

K81lpHo.png DO2zJqi.png gRa2iMG.png

• Brohoof 4

• The topic was locked