Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Dashie!

LucasB

I just bought a new Rainbow Dash Brushable! Never in my life would I ever believed I would get so excited over a girly barbie toy, but here I am :dash:

IMG_20180831_151038.thumb.jpg.b4e0d6b538d1f0a16c6d3086d244f6f4.jpg

I have a question tho, can I wash her hair? It's pretty messy and tangled up.

• Brohoof 2

I'm happy of your happiness! I want to buy a big plushie of Starlight for over 300 USD and at least 20'' long (which means that it can be up to 55''), but since I had blurted it to the conservative and religious part of family, I'm now struggling with no money gifts from them, that was very hard declaration from especially grandpa, uncles ("normal" and godfather one) were mean to me and overall bad. Grandma states that it would be much better to spend money on driving license, but I don't feel the need to have driving license, especially when I'm turning 17 in October. I just want plushie of Her to give me true happiness and grin.

Just now, Iam said:

I'm happy of your happiness! I want to buy a big plushie of Starlight for over 300 USD and at least 20'' long (which means that it can be up to 55''), but since I had blurted it to the conservative and religious part of family, I'm now struggling with no money gifts from them, that was very hard declaration from especially grandpa, uncles ("normal" and godfather one) were mean to me and overall bad. Grandma states that it would be much better to spend money on driving license, but I don't feel the need to have driving license, especially when I'm turning 17 in October. I just want plushie of Her to give me true happiness and grin.

I don't like it when adult people bring religions to such topics. I mean, they watch TV, they enjoy havibg fun what they like, why can't we have fun with our favorite show, and buy our favorite plushies. It is so hypocrite of them to do so.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Totally An Admirer said:

I don't like it when adult people bring religions to such topics. I mean, they watch TV, they enjoy havibg fun what they like, why can't we have fun with our favorite show, and buy our favorite plushies. It is so hypocrite of them to do so.

The only fact that is giving me a bit of cheer is writing fanfiction and having an parallel headcanon. :adorkable:

And my mother and stepfather don't mind the fact, that I want to get the plushie. Stepfather says - if you want to have such things: go ahead, but you have to earn money yourself *and what a coincidence: I was helping my stepfather with big trees for real money* :mlp_icwudt:

Just now, Iam said:

The only fact that is giving me a bit of cheer is writing fanfiction and having an parallel headcanon. :adorkable:

And my mother and stepfather don't mind the fact, that I want to get the plushie. Stepfather says - if you want to have such things: go ahead, but you have to earn money yourself *and what a coincidence: I was helping my stepfather with big trees for real money* :mlp_icwudt:

That's a relief to hear.

And you said you write fanfics. I too write fanfics. What a coincidence, right?:-D

Just now, Totally An Admirer said:

That's a relief to hear.

And you said you write fanfics. I too write fanfics. What a coincidence, right?:-D

Well, I'm just starting. I don't have fanfic writing experience at all. What it could be meant, it'll be pretty self-centered and aimed at one goal, but never-ending. But I think it's just too much of off-topic for this thread, so let's move on to PM.

Just now, Iam said:

Well, I'm just starting. I don't have fanfic writing experience at all. What it could be meant, it'll be pretty self-centered and aimed at one goal, but never-ending. But I think it's just too much of off-topic for this thread, so let's move on to PM.

Right behind you! Btw nice Plushy @Artica

35 minutes ago, Iam said:

Are you looking EpicRainbowCrafts? I love his work and I would love to have one of his 20 inch Rainbow Dash and Sunset Shimmer plushies :ph3ar:

It's really expensive tho so I'll just have to snatch one off Amazon XD

• Brohoof 1