Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The World Cup Narrative - The Story So Far

Jeric

Oh noes! Everyone is missing jokes. I blame Pinkie Pie’s disappearance. Without the Element of Laughter we don’t know if stuff is funny! D:

• Brohoof 8

Nabs missing stuff, pones getting unplugged, and you've placed all your chips on magic supplied by an eldritch monstrosity that talks through a tree. GG go next.

Though, there is one extenuating circumstance: I didn't make this Grogar.

• Brohoof 1
  • The topic was unfeatured
8 hours ago, Bas said:

When you think about it, it is a -  MLP - Infinity War - Dragon Ball Super - crossover.

Less of a crossover and more of Team Moon walking all over what amounts to sorry excuses for competition!

we_so_excited_by_luga12345-d4hth5j.thumb.png.cbd49332a0f01f95adc4b93577ef9f5b.png

Sorry couldn't help myself :laugh: Gotta keep the spirits high and lively in the face of potential disintegration.

• Brohoof 2
  • The title was changed to The World Cup Narrative - The Story So Far

Grogar took no perverse pleasure in seeing the souls vanish. It was merely a means to an end. The lesser powerbrokers of that realm of Equestria would gloat or laugh maniacally like a child who stole a weaker playmates favorite toy. No. This was simply one step that would lead to the next. He saw the tears, the pain, the confusion. They didn't know where their loved ones were. He sensed fear. Another childish emotion that doesn't relent to the passage of time. There was nothing to fear. Those who once filled this valley of dreams are in his care, and none could ask for a better steward and god than he. 

The horned king of Tambelon reached out with his mind. Using a tongue would be a waste. These creature's descendents did not pass along his language so his true mother tongue would be an exercise in casting pearl before swine or ant lesser being. He used his thoughts. He sent images and words, if they could be called words, to each creatures mind. Curiously, he found one who made him pause. That one .... there is a danger in that one. The being knew already, or suspected. Wise. Intelligent. Powerful. They would likely make it to the end. He relished that thought. 

Amidst the tears Grogar could sense the panic at the connection change to something akin to awareness. He felt all eyes upon him. He returned this honor with his own thoughts to them. 

Lesser beings and creatures of Equestria, welcome. I now sense you know who I am. Your friends and family are safe within my realm, which in time will resurrect. Doing so requires immense magic and power, but it also requires the spirit of those beings with an inner strength that is rare. All of you, your multitudes, are here because you have been chosen. I have waited longer that you can fathom. My last visit to your realm, I found the seeds of greatness, but it was not ready. I miscalculated when I thought your world and beings could serve as the engine of by Tambelons rebirth. I was challenged and I left, with some minor nuisance, and waited for the seed to grow. One of your kind know of me and placed a barrier that prevented me from directly influencing Equestria. However, you have proven remarkably careless. 

Princess Twilight Sparkle. I have you and your friends and mentors to thank for this venture. Over the years you have played with magic you haven't fully understood. Pity. If you did you might have served as a greater threat to me. Toying with universal gates, opening and closing barriers to realms of darkness like Limbo, a child doing the same, a creature of chaos magic allowed to walk free, and actually perverting the harmony of the magic of Tartarus. You do realize that Tartarus isn't actually in Equestria, right? It is the vestige of my previous experiments in YOUR world. I am amused that you actually created a prison in my playground. One that I could easily access through the barrier. Thank you for that. All I needed was a catalyst and your rather adorable friend you placed in Tartarus had accidentally opened up, albeit briefly, to my realm. Equestria has grown powerful indeed. 

You are all here because your spirits are the strongest of your kind. Your Tree of Harmony did well to cultivate such impressive souls. It also was the reason I was not able to pull you all fully into my realm. Your Princess Luna sensed it. I suspect something drew Discord here as well. I am still unsure what ancient magic blocked my methods, but the spirit of your tree made a bargain for your souls. You will choose champions to face me. Your greatest warriors, wizards, through all times and connected realities. Your Tree has chosen this tournament as the testing ground. As you prove yourself you will move on closer to your fate. As you fail ... I am gifted new citizens for my glorious kingdom and my strength grows. As each of your teams are defeated, their corporeal counterparts vanish from Equestria and Tambelon slowly moves into your realm. You have already lost so many. Shame that your Tree of Harmony neglected to warn you. Shame that she did not even protect the six that helped close my gate by allowed them to compete, that would have been something else. 

Eventually your greatest six will be tested by me. Success means I wait once more. Failure means you pay homage to my world for all time. I await your greatest. Oh, and before I leave you to your personal machinations, should I find any of you are not honoring our agreement, you forfeit and instantly belong to me. 

Luck be with you, my future servants.  

• Brohoof 5
1 minute ago, Happy Yoshi said:

@Grogar

Yoshi, Yoshi, Yoshi?!

(I don't know what's going on, but leave @Baby Mario alone, ok? Because I'm a Smasher!)

1545811340_SSB3DSYoshi.gif.a80661d90a703dc7a1da6503ea44dfe0.gif

This .... creature .... was not one of the chosen. Then again, pay fealty to my kingdom and I will consider sparing ... it. 

• Brohoof 1
5 minutes ago, Grogar said:

This .... creature .... was not one of the chosen. Then again, pay fealty to my kingdom and I will consider sparing ... it. 

(Can't move the cursor past the tag at the end. After the ending tag, I meant to say "Harm Mario and you'll suffer my rage!")

As the IRL member, I Don't even know you. All I know about this whole thing is the voting over the past few months. Other than that, not all that interested. Just reminding you not to harm @Baby Mario

Edited by Happy Yoshi
Can't write pass the Tag on my phone)
  • Brohoof 1

@Grogar was initially on Tartarus drafting list 

Though a greater evil Angel grabbed the the team under his command and even got Tirek under his yoke. Defeated @Grogar then jumped the ship to his buddy Tom who had been able to subjugate @King Sombra already In Team Hollow Shades. Tom then as a merciful fellow let Grogar take charge of their pet Sombra to give him some false sense of authority, while he himself started his master plan to infiltrate team Manehattan. 

Or maybe he Just likes Rarity :grin::confused: One of the most powerful characters on Team Manehattan now  watch out everyone.

Edited by -Enigma-
  • Brohoof 5
  • The topic was locked