Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The 2018 MLPF Pony World Cup

Jeric

Lol

I don’t work for DHX. I talk to some of them off-line about non pony stuff only since they all have NDA’s. Mostly about vacations, recipes, etc. 

It was mostly an educated guess and some lucky ass Hail Mary throws (Grogar being the creator of monsters and such). Note that I planned Grogar from go and that was before Season 8 premiered so I’m shocked that a bit of it was as accurate. That said, my Grogar is more like Thrawn and less like the grumpy ram from FiM. 

• Brohoof 1
Just now, Jeric said:

Lol

I don’t work for DHX. I talk to some of them off-line about non pony stuff only since they all have NDA’s. Mostly about vacations, recipes, etc. 

what's with everyone today, ruining my fun with truth and stuff

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

That said, my Grogar is more like Thrawn and less like the grumpy ram from FiM. 

Heh.. well there's only so far you can go with that before you're outside the ratings rules. Grogar was terrifying in G1. But... he still could be, just not without his bell. Maybe this isn't his *cough* final form. 

I had my own little shock moment. I saw the premiere with a friend at Whinny City, both of us being involved in Team Moon. We both just froze and looked at each other when we saw what was practically the 'MX' sign being traced in the dirt.

• Brohoof 1