Ponyville vs Tenoschitlan Basin  

129 users have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite team

• Team Ponyville - Twilight Sparkle, Starswirl, and Stygian
    • Team Tenoschitlan Basin - Derpy, Daring Do, Vinyl Scratch

This poll is closed to new votes

• The topic was featured

twilight_sliding_by_rolin11-d78bgeh.png

Okay, Starswirl and Stygian, you all know the strategy. I read three books on this and even talked at length with AJ and Rainbow. Slow and steady will win this. Don't overdo it, that is what hurts most of the professional Buck Ball teams. Okay everypony, remember, the sooner we get through this match and this dream the quicker we can all wake up in our nice warm beds. Win or lose -- let's just have some fun with this. It's not like there are any world ending stakes this time.

:-P

• Brohoof 3
  • The topic was unfeatured

Although team Ponyville is clearly the more powerful of the two, Stygian and Starswirl are as unfamiliar with the game as you'd expect from ponies who have been in limbo for a thousand years, and over on team Tenoschitlan Basin, Vinyl will be get distracted by the sidelines and Derpy despite her contagiously positive attitude won't be sure on what to do, so I think this will come down to Twilight vs. Daring Do. Twilight might know the history, rules, and strategies of the game, but Daring will use her experience against the likes of Ahuizotl and his minions to her advantage and end up on top.

• Brohoof 1

MINIONS OF THE MUFFIN, LEND ME YOUR EARS!!!

Our fair Derpy Hooves faces a most daunting match indeed this day.  She of the muffin, the heroic Daring Do, and the hippest of the hip, Vinyl Scratch, are in a pitched battle with the hordes of Beardy McBeard Wizard, the pony who became Equine Venom, and of course, SPARKLE BUTT!!!  The votes are tight indeed, but our brave and true mailmare and her colleagues are holding their own.  However, they cannot advance without your assistance.

LEND HER YOUR AID, I SAY!!!  PLEDGE TO THE PRINCESS OF THE MUFFINS AND FOLLOW HER LEAD TO VICTORY!!!  ONWARD MUFFIN BRIGADE!!! :muffins: :muffins: :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

Wow, Princess Twilight certainly studied. I can't believe that we are hanging on this long. I mean, this is the hero of Equestria! Amazi -

what?

HEY THAT STYGIAN CROSSED THE FOUL LINE! IT'S OUR BALL NOW!

• Brohoof 2

The votes are a lot closer than I initially imagined. Anyways, I'll have to roll with Team Ponyville on this one, given that Twilight is one of my favourites. Sorry Derpy. 

• Brohoof 1