Jeric

Las Pegasus vs White Tail Woods  

98 users have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Las Pegasus - Midnight Blossom, Sci-Twi, Midnight Sparkle
    • White Tail Woods - Winona, Night Light, Angel Wings

This poll is closed to new votes

las_pegasus.png

We move on to a new team as Las Pegasus takes on puppy power and Pony Twilight's pops. 

Las Pegasus is comprised of some interesting team members, some of whom were last minute additions to the contest. Will Sci-Twi be able to play alongside the dream fabricated version of her evil counterpart? Midnight Blossom is also one of the rare fandom OC's to make it this far, also a pickup from Las Pegasus coaches during the draft round. 

• Brohoof 1
10 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

@Jeric We're not Team Las Pegasus anymore. Didn't you get that memo? We've now collectively re-branded ourselves as

SCU.thumb.png.40f68d6c31475f9aca6e2ff0e72e0453.png

I mean come on? You don't hear the Packers calling themselves Team Green Bay. 

You can call yourself whatever nickname you want :P

• Brohoof 2
7 minutes ago, Jeric said:

You can call yourself whatever nickname you want :P

That's probably something we can still do. Ask if each team wants a nickname, rather than just going by Team *insert city/region/ satellite/ dimension here*

18 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

That's probably something we can still do. Ask if each team wants a nickname, rather than just going by Team *insert city/region/ satellite/ dimension here*

Well if coaches want to refer to themselves as something else, that's up to them. I will keep officially calling them what was already established, for a few reasons. One, opportunity cost. Two, I'm telling a story here. Everything has a purpose at this point. 

• Brohoof 1