Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Comming in 2019 Land's of the Clyonies

RaphLuna

Land's of the Clyonies...

Art Sneak Peak and a Story sneak Peak..

Story Sample....

The Dragons wanting the terrority of The Kingdom Of Long Heart Stone, declaring an all out war, to all the kingdoms within the massive land . Those who were of age and are strong enough  to fight were all ordered to join the army, Fight to protect the lands from the threat that endangers them all.  

Charolette Lagoon Lake, in tears begging Her love not to go.'' Please, Zane Chance Cloud don't Go.''

Zane, dressed In battle armor,  finishing up packing his Back Pouch.''Charolette,  I have to go, the Dragons have burned so much of the kingdoms, many have sadly perished in the flames.'' reaching for his sword on a high shelf. " The dragons are now atacking small villages. I have to help, do something, defeat those dragons.'' looking at his love, seeing her tears .'' I will do anything to keep you safe.'' walking over to Charolette, putting out his hoof, gentelly pushing her chin upward, looking into her eyes.''Don't worry, I will be comming back to you.'' Giving her a Kiss, the two embrace in a hug.

Walking out of the room, in the hallway headinding to the exit door of the cottage.

Charolette races out, seeing Zane Chance Cloud spreading his wings, Shouting in desperation, tears falling from her eyes. "'Stop, Please. There is something I have to tell you first.''

Zane quickly turns, seeing his wife racing towards him, Folding his wings turning around to face her...

Charolette Lagoon Lake. Trying to catch her breath, '' You need to hear this zane.'' taking his hoof in hers and placing them on her belly. Zane feeling a small kick.'' Charolette looking up at  he husband.'' I'm pregnant.''

Zane over whenlmed by the news. Mixed emotions  of happiness and joy knowing he is going to be a father. Happy and joyful to hear the news.reaches out to embrace his wife kisses her a second time. Placing his hoof on her belly, as he feels the baby inside move again.''Not to worry little one, your father will be coming back to you and you mother.''

Charolette worried about the war going on , fearing that her husband  would not be able to keep his promise, yet wanting her husband to be a part of their baby's life .'' Before you go, I want you to choose a name for him.''

Zane looking at his wife, her eyes soaked in tears., from crying'' What if the baby is a girl ?''

Charolette ''No. I know he is a boy, I can tell..''

Zane, trying to get his wife's mind off the war, being silly.''Oh really,'' Smiling  ''did a magic fairy tell you this.''

Charolette laughing.''You know magical  Fairies aren't real.''

Zane.shrugs'' Not going to argue with you on that.''

Charolette.'' so about his name.''

Zane, looking up at the sky noticing that it was getting dark.'' Night will be here soon.'' Everyone was expecting him, Thinking about flying off to camp.then it struck him.'' how about Knight Wing.''

Charolette.Head looking down putting her hooves on her belly again feeling the baby move.

Zane, seeing how his wife's mood quickly changed.'' You don't like it?''

Charolette looking up at her husband.'' It's Perfect.'' smiling, putting her hoof on her belly .''Knight Wing ''

Knowing that more than ever, he has to do something to protect. Not only his wife, now their baby too.  Spreading his wings,  his wife  stepping back to give her husband his space.  As he takes flight  Zane flying close to his wife "'Promise to write me every day?''

Charolette smiling, seeing her husband flying close to her .''Only if you promise to write back.'' waving her hoof in the air.'' I Love You.''

Zane "'I love You, Too.'' turning towards the sky, Taking flight for camp he fades that off into the distance.

Charolette Lagoon Lake, on the ground watching as her husband fades out of sight.

This is just a crumb to my Rich Story telling. of my book series... there is way more to the series, Crystal Frost us the Core of the Story however Knight Wing Plays a Key role...

here is sneak peak of my creative art, that i will be first publishing in a Coloring book, plan to do this in 2019

the beauty part got around 100 illustrations done... Already.. in time the books i plan to publish once written.. for now here is sneak peak...

Spoiler

J.thumb.png.5d235b202fcd9915fc060bb363d38ebc.pngK.thumb.png.c78d3c69d0d6ef54deb9fb614db686ac.pngK2.png.d02fb50af8c26e8724a1fdc4cd849141.pngL.thumb.png.028661e0c275b30822d9ebb6ff89e276.pngM.thumb.png.9ad387994c2f7254f632495bb7ae9980.pngN.thumb.png.41e46e8df010dacf2715bb4c990c86c7.pngO.thumb.png.d18eebaf733351d5c5efa0d089641f9f.pngP.thumb.png.106064055460c179c958911a8a3ec3b5.pngQ.thumb.png.1809c512aacd2bbb65dbc42cfd9a3a7b.pngR.thumb.png.bb26527371989f15ab31ef87365deb07.pngR2.thumb.png.0a6c0cc1f3081266436e9a2f6db3bc52.pngS.thumb.png.c8d590532c659ba2f4e3f04a6f3b5609.pngT.thumb.png.03bd80126b9626ac0d41424271e77bb1.pngU.thumb.png.756ec55173dd3f861f58ce871c44501c.pngU1.png.0346d41aee02f0872245d43973b4ef93.pngV.thumb.png.98bc7e113850d068ef5ba08c16826584.pngW.png.23c02453533188636d90904af4af77fb.pngW1.png.320e32ce9d97fcd70c35c2df267aeed7.pngX.png.9970d4fe581b54c37bc0ab7a92539688.pngY.png.91cad644d3bdce26426b89b08f63f2ec.pngY2.png.4ad0198965770ba22036b7ca4eb77a60.pngA.thumb.png.ba46fcf81b4a84684de534f8a8bfb5b1.pngB.thumb.png.84b7abb99baa3e2562fe50d91e9b58bc.pngC.thumb.png.e110a51b8147895ace280331fdc646f4.pngD.thumb.png.8a2b8eb5bcca7a2accf32a256cabab64.pngE.thumb.png.e32e19946b7edbd27e975c4e0bc64f64.pngF.thumb.png.3ee3b79d55a0d509b50e166f2ae108ba.pngG.thumb.png.d72e2ea5d576e1931368e79789fa076a.pngH.thumb.png.a8a44b01404911f0b6f8ca36046ceff1.pngI.thumb.png.61cf6c8ae73988e96d33f1ffdc3f77a5.pngI2.thumb.png.4159956334adc5526f1088d4f60a509b.png

Edited by Artemis
I put the 31 huge images in a spoiler box to condense the post
  • Brohoof 2

@RaphLuna

Creative works such as fics and art belong in Octavia's Hall. Since this post is both fic and art, it defies solid categorization, so I'm sticking it in the Written Fan Works section. If one of the Octavia's Hall sectionals (@Passion @Shadow Beam) feels it should be elsewhere, they may relocate it again. I also put your images in a spoiler box as they took up a lot of page space and it'll make it easier for people returning to the thread to get to newer posts.

Very nice work, by the way! :ticking:

12 minutes ago, Artemis said:

@RaphLuna

Creative works such as fics and art belong in Octavia's Hall. Since this post is both fic and art, it defies solid categorization, so I'm sticking it in the Written Fan Works section. If one of the Octavia's Hall sectionals (@Passion @Shadow Beam) feels it should be elsewhere, they may relocate it again. I also put your i You.mages in a spoiler box as they took up a lot of page space and it'll make it easier for people returning to the thread to get to newer posts.

Very nice work, by the way! :ticking:

this is my Creation, no Ponies Exist in my world  and is not fan work of MLP either its my IP and not hasbros. Just to Clarify. Thank You

13 minutes ago, RaphLuna said:

this is my Creation, no Ponies Exist in my world  and is not fan work of MLP either its my IP and not hasbros. Just to Clarify. Thank You

See what I mean? I always get lost in Octavia's Hall. Guess I'll put it in Non-Pony Artwork then, and the OH guys can move it again if they have to... and have a few laughs at my expense. Sorry about that!

• Brohoof 1

35 minutes ago, Artemis said:

See what I mean? I always get lost in Octavia's Hall. Guess I'll put it in Non-Pony Artwork then, and the OH guys can move it again if they have to... and have a few laughs at my expense. Sorry about that!

Laugh at you.

Perish the thought.

Its just a Simple Honest mistake.. Let me help you and others Clarify the Confusion..

i admit at first i thought of fusing my story of Crystal Frost with MLP  yes that was the plan at the start

i seeked advice from many MLP forms, they told me the story they would not care for, however the only thing they would like out of it is the new charecter i created. their advice, erase everything hasbro within my creation, and  create my own world and put my charecters story within it. 

so i done this.. Granted designs needed a redo, so i created brand new Words for my Species to go with my New designs  .. Clyony,  Batalution, and many many more.

charecter names need to sound not pony like  so i chosen to mix  human names within my creation (Ross Forest) and (Lisa May Flower)  and ( Harry Von Trotter ) Just a few examples..

"'The Story of The Clyonies'' is not connected with hasbro what so ever. i erased every reference of hasbro from it.

example habros saddle bag...

my refrences Back Pouch, or Side Pouches..

Hasbro IP is ''My Little Pony''

My Creation (Property of Laurie Ann Garland) IP is ''Land of the Clyonies'' yes i even got a Copyright Certificate for my creation too. to further protect my creation..

i also paid Lion Cub Creations to Plush My 3 Core Charecters

Here is Skyler so far..

900129914_LionCubCreationsSkylerHead.thumb.jpg.37cc1aa6e58ecaa51d7e2057105ad78e.jpg

icm_fullxfull.172788809_4uq1trrdsveogkgwkg48.thumb.jpg.71c864b3d00b01164d73cfb4e5016a23.jpg

I comissened her to Plush Crystal Frost and Her Mother Blossom Flower Rose too..

5a9ef365cf067_ArtistLaurieDoodles.thumb.png.4e330c6a72c66034a2b3ab53a349107c.png5abaf0d3e1b4d_CrystalSfostCloseUp.thumb.png.b2f6ccf245be8a048b2ac287db084e03.png

This old design of Crystal Frost mother got Scrapped, you can see her old look here.. Pheonix Fire needs a New Name and a Mega Redo too, he is not a Alicorn anymore however he is a Clyasus ( Another new Species Name I created) ..  5 Of the designs you see here is my creation, however the 2 need to look like my designs and not hasbros, however the cutie marks got scrapped ...  .

5a86872e850c0_LaurieDoodlesCharecterDesign.thumb.png.e6f4bf1a2e9cd1e9ccd1e91289980840.png

This is a Sneak Peek of What she will look like from now on.. Just wait until you see her in Clyony Plush  Design

B.thumb.png.84b7abb99baa3e2562fe50d91e9b58bc.png

So just to clarify Hasbro MLP content is Erased 110%.  The Clyonies is My Property and Hasbro is forbidden to use it.

Hasbro ''My Little Pony''

Laurie Ann Garland  ''Land's of the Clyony''

in other words Be Prepared Hasbro a Stomageddon is Comming..  And Im not talking about the Stormageddon i created in Illustration form You see here...

PS your going to love the background story of my Stormageddon I created. However that will be for the future. Here is a Sneak Peek look of my creation..

Stormogedden.png.ded2130fc98db2bb214eb28c808a7f1a.png

Thank You

Edited by RaphLuna
  • Brohoof 1

I am fully aware of what you've written about your creation in the EQTales thread, so I do know that this is to be considered as non-pony creation.

Nevertheless, it certainly does seem to be inspired by MLP at first glance, and even if it is not in any relation to it, the small cutouts you presented can fool ordinary folk who do not know the story of how your project developed. You need to keep in mind that people here assume there are tons of different artists with tons of different perspectives on how to deviate the style from the show or project it in new light.

If you asked random people in the fandom what the following picture represents for them:

B.png

...they would definitely answer it is MLP related. Because there's been so many spinoffs of the artstyle associated with it, and so many additional ponified races created, that it's hard not to assume it is anything else on MLP centered forums. Even if the differences, even in this picture, are clearly visible, the community's mindset is to see this a pony. Just in a different style.

Of course, by any means this is not a criticism of your work in itself, it's obvious you're putting a lot of effort into it. I'm just asking of you to be aware that, especially if you do not present your creation in full light, such mistakes can and most probably will happen on these forums.

Perhaps if you find yourself explaining time and time again that these are by no means related to MLP or Hasbro, maybe it's an idea that, just for the sake of your peace and forums, have it stated at the beginning of your posts related to the project. Just an advice of course~

That aside, it's one of the topics I like reading about. It's impressive to see the passion behind this project and true willingness to roll with it. Not many can say this about themselves! Commendable.

Oh, right, and back to the topic at hand, considering its thematic and the history of this project, this is perfectly fine in non-pony artwork.

• Brohoof 2

17 hours ago, Passion said:

I am fully aware of what you've written about your creation in the EQTales thread, so I do know that this is to be considered as non-pony creation.

Nevertheless, it certainly does seem to be inspired by MLP at first glance, and even if it is not in any relation to it, the small cutouts you presented can fool ordinary folk who do not know the story of how your project developed. You need to keep in mind that people here assume there are tons of different artists with tons of different perspectives on how to deviate the style from the show or project it in new light.

If you asked random people in the fandom what the following picture represents for them:

Reveal hidden contents

B.png

...they would definitely answer it is MLP related. Because there's been so many spinoffs of the artstyle associated with it, and so many additional ponified races created, that it's hard not to assume it is anything else on MLP centered forums. Even if the differences, even in this picture, are clearly visible, the community's mindset is to see this a pony. Just in a different style.

Of course, by any means this is not a criticism of your work in itself, it's obvious you're putting a lot of effort into it. I'm just asking of you to be aware that, especially if you do not present your creation in full light, such mistakes can and most probably will happen on these forums.

Perhaps if you find yourself explaining time and time again that these are by no means related to MLP or Hasbro, maybe it's an idea that, just for the sake of your peace and forums, have it stated at the beginning of your posts related to the project. Just an advice of course~

That aside, it's one of the topics I like reading about. It's impressive to see the passion behind this project and true willingness to roll with it. Not many can say this about themselves! Commendable.

Oh, right, and back to the topic at hand, considering its thematic and the history of this project, this is perfectly fine in non-pony artwork.

that boat has sailed, Hasbro is History.. I got a major project to do. Novels and Coloring books.

you need to focus comparing my creation with Hasbro's Directly.

Since they are the ones with IP of The MLP Franchise. so unless hasbros MLP every female has furry underbellies fur inside their ears and furry fluff on their hooves, and every male has the same with the difference  small beard like under their chin. And white Patch on their nose. like in my creation, i got nothing to worry about.

Remember Finding Nemo and Shark Tales. about fish however totally different.

A Bugs Life and Antz   About ants only different.

Is Disney the only one to have the exclusive right to do movies about ants and fish only..?? No. the idea is one thing no one can own.

i can even write my own wizard world. True JK Rowling Written Harry Potter however its not Illegal to write your own magical world and write a Story of you charecter. "'Drake Evans Stone''

he is the only wizard able to wield magic without a Wand. For he was Born with Magic in his Heart and Soul.

in this world the human race,  only a few possess magic ability, however they need a wand to unleash their magic power.

Drake is the only charecter in this world who has the ability to unleash his power without a wand.

the Gifted Magical few in the Human Race, journey far into the Forest of the Shining Glow Tree. There they come to a Beautiful Carefully Crafted Massive Cottage made from a  Large 1000 year old Oak Tree. in the middle of the thick dense forest.

In the Cottage they share their skills and talent with each other, they keep records in journals in how they advance their skills, so that future gifted magical humans can learn from the magical  elders  of the past..

however as much as there are Gifted magical humans there are Evil Magical Villians as well. whom desire to control all those who wield magic.

A magical Spell is cast where only the humans who have the Rare ability to wield magic can see it.

in my world magic is considered Evil, and if you dare use the powers in the Human world you are Placed in prison and your wand is destroyed forbidding you to ever use your magic again.

In Harry Potter books you can replace your wand should it get broken, in my world. once your wand is taken and destroyed you will never be able to wield magic again. Huge difference..

there is far more to this story.., And yes this one was playing in my head while i was Creating Crystal Frost Stories..

so yes I have the Ability to write Stories beyond what has already been done True Harry Potter Inspired me to Create this new Story "'Drake Evans Stone.'' you just read however it has its own path, and its far away from Harry Potter. Only thing they have in common between the two is magic however totally Different..

PS this is my First written Story Idea, of magic in the Human World. Its really easy to make stories. true inspiration starts a Spark, however the fire comes from within going over and beyond what has already been done.

Thank You

Edited by RaphLuna