Vanhoover vs Manehattan

Jeric

Vanhoover vs Manehattan  

85 users have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Vanhoover - Moon Dancer, Countess Coloratura, Granny Smith
    • Manehattan - Rarity, Sassy Saddles, Coco Pommel

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-09-05 at 04:30 AM

Say whatever you want, Manehattan is on of the most, if not the most, consistent teams out there!

Dream Realm is 2nd in this regard in my eyes :x

• Brohoof 3
14 minutes ago, Passion said:

Say whatever you want, Manehattan is on of the most, if not the most, consistent teams out there!

Dream Realm is 2nd in this regard in my eyes :x

Certainly the most stylish - however, rara IS the number one pony popstar, and it is unwise to underestimate Granny Smith :)

Manehatten might have one of the best teams as far as cooperation between players go. These three will be on the exact same page throughout the whole match but how long will that aid them for is hard to say since they've gotten lucky with who their first opponents are.

• Brohoof 3

post-28950-0-85789700-1427583325.gif

Finally!!!:mlp_grin: now that the power of R's fabulousness is unleashed  it cannot be stopped anymore 

Now lets see how big of a impact this forums deep Rarihistory has on this event.

post-28950-0-64473800-1427558161.gif

I mean look at that sass you cannot possibly beat that can you?

post-28950-0-19112300-1425227712.gif

also this page needs atleast one ribbon

post-28950-0-86026200-1425227697.gif

• Brohoof 3
7 minutes ago, Oleks said:

Voting for team Vanhoover, you vote for:

The most delicious apples

And zap apples!

Best songs Equestria has to offer

1502312__safe_artist-colon-vanillaghosti

'cos you know she's just a pony, she makes mistakes from time to time....

And warm shaggy sweaters

large.png 

And the pony who didn't abandon her studies when Twi did... :)

• Brohoof 1

Panting, Rarity caught a high fly ball cleanly, though at a rather unfortunate angle that she almost tripped under her own four hooves. Her skills with levitation magic, while not at the level of someone like Twilight or Starlight, were certainty up to the task. The long hours designing and sewing definitely honed her stamina, but that mistake was quite without grace. She shuddered at what her old ballroom dance instructor would say. Still she recovered as the ball went back into play and she refocused on her team. 

She looked at her team with a measure of pride. Coco struggled early on, but was able to guard Granny well enough. What astonished her was the precision that Sassy had. Being the tallest of them, she was able to successfully compete at the position normally dedicated to Pegasus ponies. Her physically prowess on the pitch showed that she was likely quite the athlete, and if her talent for fashion and business wasn't her calling, she would do well as a professional. Luckily for Rarity, Sassy found her love within management and customer satisfaction.  Just as she said that, Sassy leaped straight up and made a pass to back to Coco!

THAT'S IT DARLING! SHOW THEM WE ARE MADE OF DIAMONDS! 

Rarity was surprised at her own level of fierce competitiveness, though perhaps hanging around Dashie had rubbed off on her. Rarity thought of her cyan friend and had no doubt that she was finding more success than she was. 

• Brohoof 5

12 minutes ago, Rarity said:

not at the level of someone like Twilight or Starlight,

Raritys magic needs more appreciation, I personally believe that she if not better at magic than Twilight or Starlight  atleast has the capability to be better than them. As both starlight and Twilight basically pursue magic studies pretty actively and yet Rarity who does not really seem to study magic or have need to study magic seems to be able to control pretty many objects simultaneously with precision during sewing and other stuff.

latest?cb=20160409041752

So i'd say that if she chose to pursue magic actively she'd be pretty powerful

• Brohoof 1

*Takes a look at Team Manehattan*

Spoiler

HguyqN1.png

Spoiler

W7r3gjw.png

Spoiler

There should be

xuWLDn1.png

l4dhyPA.png gvX7LEQ.png

(I literally think of Taco when I see Coco. :derp:  )

Joking aside, Manehattan is waaaaay ahead!

e5a514d4f631ec89915e26897ee55143.jpg

I knew that will happen. :darling:

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1
4 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

*Takes a look at Team Manehattan*

Reveal hidden contents

HguyqN1.png

Reveal hidden contents

W7r3gjw.png

Hide contents

There should be

xuWLDn1.png

l4dhyPA.png gvX7LEQ.png

(I literally think of Taco when I see Coco. :derp:  )

Thank you, my friend! :yay:

A lot of Rarities! :proud: No one is Sassy Saddles, though... Maybe I'll have to switch avatars at some point... :ooh:

6 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Joking aside, Manehattan is waaaaay ahead!

I knew that will happen. :darling:

Maybe not the most surprising result there is... But I'm still happy to see the most fashionable team do well! :grin:

• Brohoof 3