Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Only allowed to send 0 messages a day, what does that mean?

SSBBFan4

29 minutes ago, A French Derpy full of Salt said:

fff.thumb.PNG.c4213aecdd15a1acf60cdc79abccad52.PNG

I think this will answer your question. Because your "Muffin" rank, I think it works, now.

He was muffin rank when I first saw this thread posted, I don't think it has to do with being a "blank flank". Though @Jeric can correct me on this since he knows more about the internal permissions than I do.

• Brohoof 3

41 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

He was muffin rank when I first saw this thread posted, I don't think it has to do with being a "blank flank". Though @Jeric can correct me on this since he knows more about the internal permissions than I do.

This was probably their 5th post so they changed to muffin as they made this thread

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Error 404 said:

This was probably their 5th post so they changed to muffin as they made this thread

It might be that way, but for sure I would rather have someone who has a higher level of access than I do to make sure.

This thread is on the top of that user's activity, so it indeed could be the 5th post. :derp:

So yeah, that user was in the muffin rank indeed, but posting this thread is what brought him there. ^_^

This is a group restriction and something Jeric has mentioned, so I'm pretty sure it is- or now rather was what @A French Derpy full of Salt stated. :-P

Edited by Rikifive

5 hours ago, SSBBFan4 said:

I'm trying to send a pm and it says I can't as I can only send 0 messages a day. What does that mean and how do I fix it?

You should now be able to use messages. Blank Flank users can't until they reach Muffin.

• Brohoof 1