Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Fanfiction Readee Convenience Poll

Quinch

Hi everybody!

{I feel like there's a pop culture reference I could put here...}

Since the Golden Oaks readings are starting to hit their stride and we have plenty of readers putting on fanfiction performances, it might be a good idea to know when our actual audience would be available - after all, there's little point to either one without the other, and while not everybody is going to be available for everybody, finding our mutual sweet spots probably wouldn't hurt.

So, without further ado, a few questions - and if there's other useful things you wish to share, by all means do.

1} Are you interested in the Golden Oaks Library readings? If not, is there something we can do to pique your interest?

2} Are there any times that you'd like us to lean towards for readings, or lean away for that matter. Please include your timezone or, if you're not comfortable with giving that away, let us know in something like UTC.

3} As for the material, are there kinds of fanfiction that you would prefer we do, or steer away from? Do you like certain genres more than others? Do you prefer short stories to multi-chapter minibooks? Specific authors? Specific seasons? Specific stories, for that matter?

Thanks for your time!

• The topic was featured
  • This topic was pinned and unpinned

personally i love the variety of genres you readers have so far, times aren't always the best, but most of the times they are, so i have nothing to add there either, as for lenght, my favorites are the medium length ones, a story that would cover a reading or two, but not too many readings since then you'd have a problem if you miss one

I haven't listen to any of you guys yet, so I can't give a fair review of what I like so far.

but I plan to hear our favorite snake pony, @Mesme Rize this weekend. 

Other than that, you guys just keep doing what you doing.

I'm in Central Europe time (GMT+1) and would be more inclined to listen from 5-7 or 8-10 pm.

Mesme's next read is 10-11pm where I am, so that's gonna strain me a little, I can make it but I'd rather it didn't be a habit. Course, the times when I'm more available are also the times when 'Murricans are either at work/school or tired from work/school.

3 minutes ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

I wish I could take part in this. One-shots might be doable, but I'm a retailer.

"Flexible hours." Ugh.

I relate to this on a spiritual level. What is a weekend? Oh you mean the time where I'm at work all day. lmao.

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was unfeatured