GeekySonic

Video Sonic SatAM 25th Anniversary video

I know most people here don't care for Sonic, but I really need help. I've posted everywhere I can imagine.

I'm making a video for the 25th anniversary of SatAM. It will be a compilation of fans just talking about the show: What they like/dislike, what it means to them, any fond memories, etc. Thing is, for such an important video like this, I've got like, half a dozen people involved. I need more voices! :lostit:

If you want to be a part of the video, please consider checking out the link below.

https://www.castingcall.club/projects/sonic-au-audio-shorts-2

Or if you're not comfortable recording your voice, just leave a comment with your thoughts here! Please? I want this video to be packed with fans. :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

I want to wish you good luck with the video. Sonic SatAM holds a special spot in my heart all these years later. I was knee-deep in the fandom when Shout Factory released the series collection thanks to the fans. Let me know if you need any help.:mlp_grin:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, GeekySonic said:

I know most people here don't care for Sonic,

WHAT!?!? 

I LOVED Sonic! I'm not even a gamer, but I never missed SatAM Sonic!

hqdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Here's the link to the video. I don't know why, but it appears to only work on the mobile YT app.