Rainbow Falls vs Yakyakistan

Jeric

Rainbow Falls vs Yakyakistan  

112 users have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Yakyakistan - Tempest Shadow, Windy Whistles, Prince Rutherford
    • Rainbow Falls - Sunset Shimmer, Sweetie Belle, Adagio Dazzle

This poll is closed to new votes

Two teams that are easy to sleep on face each other. Will Yak smash? Will the unlikely team that has both Sunset and Adagio put down a popular film character?

263172905_VS2.thumb.png.5fb244ba50d929dcff89302e408b4d30.png

• Brohoof 2

You know if the Changeling Kingdom team wasn't so stacked this is the team I would be on.  I can't help but still show support to my favorite character, best Equestria Girl, and best Equestria Girl villain.

5137876_rainbowfallsatthegames.thumb.png.d50a92cc54fceadfbc66ff936b21490e.png

My team is ready, let’s go out there and show who is really the best villain with her band of characters out there.

Uh, you know I’m still the team captain and with that Tempest is more like me.

Eh, semantics…

• Brohoof 2

Tempest has proven herself to be very athletic, able to leap high into the air and accurately kick what I can only refer to as enchanted stone grenades unless anyone has a better name for them. Prince Rutherford doesn't come off as an ideal player, but his ability to intimidate others and moving swiftly while being of a substantial size could make for great blocking. And Windy Whistles. Clearly she has a lot of energy, and being athletic requires more than just training. Genetics are a factor as well, and Rainbow Dash has to get it from somewhere.

None of the players on Team Rainbow Falls would be expected to perform poorly, but we have to remember this is a pony's game, and we know the first half will mostly be Adagio and Sunset arguing.

Team Yakyakistan has better odds for their first game.

Sorry i'm late, who knew making Team Cupcakes would take SO long, at first i wan't sure which match i should watch, all of them were amazing, but then i was like Oooooooooooooh and i remembered i'm Yakyakistan OFFICIAL ambassador, *eats a cupcake* Are you excited? cause i'm excited, I've never been so excited, except for that time when i remembered i was an official ambassador and i was like Oooooooooooh..

• Brohoof 3