Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Art Contest September

Lord Valtasar

I thought it best to make a post where the rules are all in one place to help people who weren't here in the launch

The traits for this month are:

1. Musician / Conposer
2. Happy / Ecstatic
3. Unicorn / Diamond Dog

Entries are to be sent here:(https://mlpforums.com/art-contest-submissions/records/?do=form&d=20)

- your entry must have a character combining all 3 traits( you can chose one of the two when seperated by slashes / )
- it can be done in any media as long as it's visual art
- it can be a new character or a pre-existing one(canon or not) you can tweek them to fit the traits
if you use bases, please state so, and link back to the artist that made them
- Art theft will not be tolerated, if you're caught submitting someone else's artwork, you will be banned from this, and all future Art contests

deadline is at the end of the month, so be sure to have it sent by then,
the winner's piece will be featured in that week's banner and they will recieve a special badge

good luck and have fun

• Brohoof 5

• The topic was featured
2 hours ago, Outnick said:

Can i draw more than one pony ? But the one with the most focus would be the theme one? 

You can draw as many as you want. But at least one of them has to have all 3 traits combined

• Brohoof 1

A happy unicorn musician? :ooh:

I think I have someone in mind... :dash:

Although I’ve lost all my drawing equipment so I don’t think I’ll be able to participate. If someone could be generous enough to buy me a Note 9... :rarity:

1 minute ago, Flutterstep said:

A happy unicorn musician? :ooh:

I think I have someone in mind... :dash:

Although I’ve lost all my drawing equipment so I don’t think I’ll be able to participate. If someone could be generous enough to buy me a Note 9... :rarity:

you could always go for the paper/pencil , doesn't need much equipment

10 days left everypony, so not much room for putting it off for later, if you want to make it, you better sharpen those pencils and get to it, the deadline will not be moved

58 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Question: are submissions supposed to result in an error page upon pressing send (or whatever it said; I can't remember)?

your submission is there, don't worry

Won't be posting mine in this competition. Things got delayed by other more pressing matters. She will still be made, just not under these terms. There is no turn back now that the world forge has been lit.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Goat-kun said:

Won't be posting mine in this competition. Things got delayed by other more pressing matters. She will still be made, just not under these terms. There is no turn back now that the world forge has been lit.

can you tag me when it's done? i'm intrigued