Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Art Contest September

Lord Valtasar

1 hour ago, Lord Valtasar said:

can you tag me when it's done? i'm intrigued

Will do. Haven't been doing this for more than a decade, yet now I found myself in need of an army. Every proper overlord needs minions.

26 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

Will do. Haven't been doing this for more than a decade, yet now I found myself in need of an army. Every proper overlord needs minions.

i wholeheartedly agree, preferably goblin minions, but even teenage zombie students will do if the oportunity presents itself

14 minutes ago, Synniken said:

I'm probably too late, but I sent one in anyway cuz why not.

you actually made it in time, it'll be over when october comes in EST timezone, and even a bit later since that's translates to around 6am im my own timezone

• The topic was unfeatured
17 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

i wholeheartedly agree, preferably goblin minions, but even teenage zombie students will do if the oportunity presents itself

This mentality is why we can't have strong enemies. We need to broaden and improve our repertoire, for minions reflect the master. Who wants to be reflected in slobbering teenagers?

aq78wYR_700b.jpg.df71368a4e2776ba637519263b158eaf.jpg

Just now, Goat-kun said:

This mentality is why we can't have strong enemies. We need to broaden and improve our repertoire, for minions reflect the master. Who wants to be reflected in slobbering teenagers?

aq78wYR_700b.jpg.df71368a4e2776ba637519263b158eaf.jpg

Sunset Shimmer does apparently

The winners for this art contest have been announced, and you have only your friendly neighborhood Draconequus to thank for, that might not entirely be true, since those who provided said art played some part in it, but you get the idea *poof*

• The topic was locked