Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Create a stupider MLP episode title than the one above

Octavia Heartstrings

"Spike Gets Things Done"

While Twilight is away at a Princess conference, Spike seizes the moment. The crafty dragon initiates his long standing plan. Renting the specialized equipment he needs, Spike

Spoiler

uses a professional grade floor buffer to really put a lustrous shine on all the floors in the castle. When she returns, Twilight is quite pleased and treats Spike to a fine dinner of rubies. The End. 

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
I hope nopony noticed that I used the wrong word!
  • Brohoof 2

What goes up must come down

RD wanted to impress her wonder-bolt friends by flying high to the sun but got burn from it.

Donal' an' Douggie Dinnae Gie a Shite Aboot Wee Spike's Feelings

Donald and Douglas, the famous Scottish twin engines from Thomas the Tank Engine, appear in Equestria as a pair of large Earth pony stallions. Douglas soon gets with Rarity, sending Spike into a deep depression upon realizing that his long-time crush has fallen for somepony else. Meanwhile, Donald entertains some background ponies by playing bagpipes.

"Fly Me To The Moon"

Princess Luna has misgivings, but becomes technical advisor to a group of Earth ponies determined to build a rocket-ship. Will the reluctant princess revisit the scene of her banishment, or remain at Canterlot Mission Control?

(I keep meaning to make a stupid episode, but come up with something I would LOVE to watch!)

• Brohoof 3