Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Create a stupider MLP episode title than the one above

Octavia Heartstrings

This aren't worded like most episodes, but more like a mini sinopsis just for fun.

Applejack likes it rough in the backyard. Applejack teaches her sister how to repair door frames, it's an episode about tools of the trade, where she show us how to nail it good.

Granny smith unmasks alien conspiracy. We follow the crazy adventures of granny but turns out she is actually senile, or isn't she? Spoilers, gran is senile.

Rarity talks about life after death. Looking for inspiration to come up with an ambitious spring design, she requests Zecora's help. Which in turn suggests summoning the spirit of the dead to follow one particular ghost with a familiar dress.

Twilight decides to create a friendship school. But her friends turn her down, as one the floral arrangements flies through the window into somepony's hooves. The episode shows us how relationships naturally come to life on its own, much like life on a garden seeded by destiny.

Big Mac comes out of the closet, the door was stuck. It's an introspective view on the life of our silent friend where he opens up about the side nobody sees about him.

Idea for the most stupid episode: While after 8 seaons we are teached that friendship is magic, suddenly everything rotates by 180 degrees and Sunset Shimmer rushes and conquers all of the Equestria saying: "You know what's the biggest lie of Equestria? Friendship is magic!@#$"

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash Comes Out. RD goes on a camping trip with AJ and the episode is filled with innuendo and ambiguity. 

RD, nervously: "Applejack, I, uh, got something to tell you."

AJ: "Go ahead sugar cube. You know you can trust me."

RD: "Well, the thing is...oh, how do I say this? I'd like to go out with you...on your camping trip."

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...