Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask shyabetes3939

Octavia Heartstrings

Okay, this seemed popular, so I decided to give this thing a shot. Ask me anything you want!

It'll mostly be me answering these questions, but Fluttershy will be popping in from time to time as well.

Um... hi. Fluttershy here. I hope you enjoy getting to know shyabetes3939 a little better. As he said, he'll be answering most of your questions, but I'll be using this yellow text to answer some of them as well.

Flutters! Great to see you! *hugs Fluttershy and kisses her forehead*

Anyway, a couple of rules before we begin:

1. Questions can only be answered by either me or Fluttershy (through this account only).

2. I reserve the right to not answer certain questions, such as ones that I think are too personal.

Now that that's covered, ask away! :squee:

1 minute ago, shyabetes3939 said:

Okay, this seemed popular, so I decided to give this thing a shot. Ask me anything you want!

It'll mostly be me answering these questions, but Fluttershy will be popping in from time to time as well.

Um... hi. Fluttershy here. I hope you enjoy getting to know shyabetes3939 a little better. As he said, he'll be answering most of your questions, but I'll be using this yellow text to answer some of them as well.

Flutters! Great to see you! *hugs Fluttershy and kisses her forehead*

Anyway, a couple of rules before we begin:

1. Questions can only be answered by either me or Fluttershy (through this account only).

2. I reserve the right to not answer certain questions, such as ones that I think are too personal.

Now that that's covered, ask away! :squee:

How are you both doing?
How did you both meet?

17 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

How are you both doing?
How did you both meet?

We're both doing great, thank you for asking!

Last year, I took a vacation to Manetreal. One night, I was just strolling through the underground city when I ran into a group of six mares (you can guess who they were) and I got the chance to talk to all of them. During this chance encounter, I found myself naturally drawn to the beautiful yellow pegasus in the group. I had feelings for her straight away, and I knew I wanted to share a bond with her greater than friendship. That feeling was mutual, luckily, and I guess we just progressed from there.

• 7 months later...
  • The title was changed to Ask lyrabetes3939
2 hours ago, Flutterstep said:

How did Lyra outshine Fluttershy for you? :(

I'm going to be honest with you, I eventually came to feel like having such a popular (and busy) waifu wasn't very comfortable for me. I felt like if I were to land in Equestria, I'd have no chance at all at becoming Fluttershy's coltfriend. Her having such a close male friend in Discord made me uncomfortable too. I already really liked Lyra at the time, and once my period of soul-searching was done, I realized that I felt way more comfortable with Lyra.

By the way, Lyra can access this thread too if you want to talk to her. :mlp_rarity:

• Brohoof 2

• The title was changed to Ask shyabetes3939