Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Unicorn Twily or Alicorn Twily?

DivineMist1000

I still have slightly mixed feelings about it. On one hand, the change was a little... hamfisted, but I do feel like they were starting to exhaust what could be done with Twilight as a regular pony, given her background and situation. Plus, her personality hasn't changed much, but her situation did provide more opportunities for her to grow.

I like that she has a school now, I always expected her to become a professor or something but it still doesn't feel natural which I think even the show makers are aware of with Starlight's joke of her not really being a princess or how few characters actually acknowledge her status unless the story calls for it. 

This could really be a poll.

I do like the Unicorn Twilight better Becuase she was a unicorn. She could solve regular everyday friendship problems without it being s big deal Becuase she is a princess now.

I want to say what BasementSparkle said. I really don't care too much if she has wings or not. She is still a Twilight Sparkle and that is all that matters to me.

• Brohoof 1

One has wings and the other one doesn't. :p

They're the same character to me. I never noticed any major personality differences after she became an alicorn. She's still Twilight.

She's still the same beautiful pony we've always known and loved. Wings don't change what's on the inside any more than a change of hairstyle. When she got her wings it was my favorite moment in the entire series. Becoming a princess was just a natural progression for her character. I loved her as a Unicorn and as an Alicorn. Same pony, different moment in time. Nothing more. 

Edited by Dreambiscuit

7 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

She's still the same beautiful pony we've always known and loved. Wings don't change what's on the inside any more than a change of hairstyle. When she got her wings it was my favorite moment in the entire series. Becoming a princess was just a natural progression for her character. I loved her as a Unicorn and as an Alicorn. Same pony, different moment in time. Nothing more. 

Amen to that. She's still Twily :ticking:

• Brohoof 1

On 9/5/2018 at 6:33 PM, DivineLuna1000 said:

While it is nice to see Twilight as a princess, I feel she was more laid back when she was a unicorn.

I feel she the same old Twilight, with some improvements. She stil has her quirks an such and has matured , which is agood thing. Besides the show seem to ingore her princess title whenver it not relevent to a plot anyway