Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Protecc your pony

LucasB

So today was the first day of school, so I decided to bring my Dashie along. I put her in my backpack, but when I got home I realized some of the black stuff on my backpack had rubbed off on her plastic nose and ears. I'm wondering how to fix it without damaging the eyes and painting that's on her body, I tried soap but that didn't work.

I'm so sorry Dashie :sealed:

WIN_20180905_20_40_57_Pro.thumb.jpg.95a53c0b16ebdd2dba2b09b8a43e584d.jpg

If it's black ink from something like a sharpie pen... believe it or not benzoyl peroxide (the  usual active ingredient in acne cream) should clear that up. If it's more stubborn than that, then goo-gone.

However, always test any chemical cleaner on the bottom of the figure's foot first, to make sure it doesn't take the colour right out. Some cleaners have a touch of bleach or other nastiness in it that will leach the color right off a figure.

I would suggest rubbing alcohol or ammonia if you have any lying around. Just try not to breath in the fumes. If that's not some sort of ink though then it looks like it's on their pretty good.

• 2 weeks later...

Idk about g4 but in general, acne cream is a big no-no on ponies. It may fix the problem at first but the active ingredient will remain and can cause more damage even after its cleaned off of the surface. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...