The Moon vs Las Pegasus

Lord Valtasar

The Moon vs Las Pegasus  

99 users have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• The Moon - Pony of Shadows, Luna, Nightmare Moon
    • Las Pegasus - Midnight Blossom, Sci-Twi, Midnight Sparkle

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-09-07 at 07:00 AM

12 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

@Lord Valtasar

Wait, In the poll, did you call Nightmare Moom with a M at the end instead of an N? If you don't fix that, I'll have to banish YOU to the moon! :P

don't you mean the moom?
it's actually how it's spelled on the teams, looks like it's members didn't mind it. anyway, fixed

Dang! With the other voting so obvious for to vote for, this is first time I have to think about it.

I mean one team has Luna and two creatures of Nightmares born from her negative feeling.

The other is Sci-Twi and her Superpowered evil self, with an Bat OC for measure.

Both former villians and their dark sides were awesome to overcome in my opinion. So how am I going to choose?

So it's a battle of the night versus the night. Both teams have a hero and a corrupted version of said hero but so far it seems the 'pony' side is prevailing. Well, I have to stick to my guns as it were and go with Equestria Girls.

21 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Dang! With the other voting so obvious for to vote for, this is first time I have to think about it.

I mean one team has Luna and two creatures of Nightmares born from her negative feeling.

The other is Sci-Twi and her Superpowered evil self, with an Bat OC for measure.

Both former villians and their dark sides were awesome to overcome in my opinion. So how am I going to choose?

Choose the side with best bat pony.

And the side that didn't kick Pinkie Pie off their team. :mlp_okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 3
18 minutes ago, KH7672 said:

DIDN'T vote off Pinkie....:okiedokieloki:

2 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

And the side that didn't kick Pinkie Pie off their team. :mlp_okiedokieloki:

THAT IS NOT A VALID REASON TO VOTE FOR THE OTHER TEAM!

Team Las Pegasus doesn't even come close to Team Moon's level of deviousness. They may throw shade but we are the original bringers of darkness, and ours shall be eternal.

• Brohoof 1
21 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

Team Las Pegasus doesn't even come close to Team Moon's level of deviousness. They may throw shade but we are the original bringers of darkness, and ours shall be eternal.

See everypony? They just admitted to being the bad guys! 

Send your votes to the side of righteousness! 

Vote for Team Las Pegasus. Vote for Sin City United! 

SCU! 

For Pinkie Pie GIF

• Brohoof 3

That's a really hard decision to make, I love Luna and sci-fi, and have no particular attatchment to any of their teammates, so it boils down to a battle of captains for me, in which case, Luna wins, she has the Royal canterlot voice after all, who can say no to that

as for the Pinkie Argument, i feel like it has nothing to do with the matches themselves so i won't include it in my judgement

• Brohoof 3
6 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

See everypony? They just admitted to being the bad guys! 

Vote for the team that takes pride and is honest about what it does. Join us and together we'll soar among the stars! We might even be so gracious as to share the view with those Sin City folk below.

Just now, SharpWit said:

Vote for the team that takes pride and is honest about what it does. Join us and together we'll soar among the stars! We might even be so gracious as to share the view with those Sin City folk below.

Any team with Sin in it's name will be pretty forward with whatever they do. And would that view be the same one the three of you shared during your 1000 years of house arrest? Sorry, but I think most will agree that you can keep that view. That and it's a long way down, should you get brought back down to earth the hard way. 

2 hours ago, SharpWit said:

Why would I want darkness is the fun happy sport of Buckball? But sure I'll play by your rules. Luna is the only actual team player on the team and had to be physically separated and distanced from Nightmare Moon by the elements. By contrast Twilight bested Midnight Sparkle by herself through her own inner strength. She has complete control over hers and Midnight's power. Blossom is in the same boat as Luna but she is even more a team player being a guard for Luna working well with other batpony guards. The Moon has the Pony of Shadows, reclusive overgrown presence of despair, real team player there. 

I say again my choice is obvious.

But the fact you dropped a canon pro at Buckball is another stike too:mlp_blink:

My vote goes to a team, that remind me of an obvious thing...

Spoiler

PRAISE PRINCESS OF THE MOON! :wub:

P.S. I definitely prefer(ed) the normal Twilight; not a fan of sci-twi. :adorkable:

Edited by Rikifive
added spoiler

Gonna flip a coin.

Heads! It's Moon!

And as a Majora's Mask fan, whenever there's an evil moon or mask about to give you nightmares, I play this music

Edited by Will Guide
2 hours ago, KH7672 said:

Why would I want darkness is the fun happy sport of Buckball? But sure I'll play by your rules. Luna is the only actual team player on the team and had to be physically separated and distanced from Nightmare Moon by the elements. By contrast Twilight bested Midnight Sparkle by herself through her own inner strength. She has complete control over hers and Midnight's power. Blossom is in the same boat as Luna but she is even more a team player being a guard for Luna working well with other batpony guards. The Moon has the Pony of Shadows, reclusive overgrown presence of despair, real team player there. 

You want darkness because then we could present ourselves like this!

neon_princess_luna_wallpaper_by_ultimateultimate-d5am502.thumb.png.d1eef5c222be6a8ededd338dc7bbd306.png

You might not expect Nightmare Moon or the Pony of Shadows to be team players, but they're quick to react and take action to prevent their own defeats. Nightmare moon's mistake was not realizing that the elements of harmony were more than just magical gems and couldn't just be physically destroyed. The Pony of Shadows did think to destroy ponehenge and Star Swirl's Journal, but underestimated Twilight & Co. to figure out how to return him back to limbo. They likely wish to rule alone, but are smart enough to know it's better to work together until it's just them. Ultimately Luna made the decision to turn on her sister and those she believed had rejected her. Becoming Nightmare Moon might not have worked out for her, but she still kept her wits about her

Twilight on the other hand was consumed by raw magical power and went mad because of it in under a minute. If not for Sunset Shimmer she likely would have completely destroyed her world and gone on to do the same in Equestria if allowed. Nightmare Moon maintains real control,,, absolute control.

Blossom I don't doubt makes for a good player, but her skills as a guard are nothing compared to the immense power gathered here. Besides, who do you think founded that guard. :orly:

Team Moon will play with perfect cohesion until all the other teams lay defeated. Then they will fight over a trophy, because more than anything, these three want to win!

• Brohoof 1